- Rehearsals will be held between March 16th and 21st at the Illinois Institute of Art- Chicago. Production dates will be in July, exact dates are TBD. Locations will also be determined then released.
- Auditions: Mar 18 in Chicago, IL
Casting for final senior film for school, "Guilty." James mourns the death of his fiancé, Laura, and is haunted by the memory of his dead comrade, Aric.
- Rehearsals begin Jun. 6; opens Jun. 19; closes Jun. 28, 2015 in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 18 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting "Les Miserables."
- Performances will be held at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 19 in New York, NY
Seeking male and female dancers for "Beauty and the Beast - Live on Stage" in which a cast of dancers and singers create a dazzling stage show inviting attendants to "Be Our Guest" at the Theatre of the Stars in Disney's Hollywood Studios and "Festival of the Lion King," an ...
- Productions rehearse and perform in Tamworth, NH.
- Auditions: Mar 19 in Boston, MA
Casting the 2015 Season for the Barnstormers Theatre. Season includes: "The Drowsy Chaperone" (by Lisa Lambert, Greg Morrison, Bob Martin, & Don McKellar. Rehearsals begin Jun. 15; runs Jun. 25-Jul 4); "Good People" (by David Lindsay-Abaire. Rehearsals begin Jun. 29; runs Jul. 7-11); "Vanya and Sonya and Masha and Spike" ...
- Rehearsals begin June 1. Shows run through August 2, in Raton, New Mexico.
- Auditions: Mar 20, 21 in Chicago, IL
Two Pigs Productions is casting its summer stock season.
- Rehearsals begin late April; performances are ongoing at Fantasyland Theatre in Disneyland Park in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 20 in N. Hollywood, CA
Seeking dancers for a Broadway-caliber, theatrical production of "Mickey and the Magical Map." Company states: "The wise sorcerer, Yen Sid, tells us of a wondrous map - one unlike any other - with the power to take dreamers to any place imaginable. But when young apprentice, Mickey Mouse, attempts to ...
- All Locations and Shooting/ Production dates will be discussed later. Must be avail March 20th, and 29th. April 12th and 26th.
- Auditions: Mar 20 in New York, NY
Casting A new reality show, based on merging African American Artist, (Dancers (African, House, Ballet, Modern,Tap and Jazz), Singers (All Kinds) Musicians, Actors), into a world of Theater (Spoken Word Artist are encouraged to apply). We will explore the impact of race, class, gender,color and how it inspires, todays artist ...
- Performances July 24 - August 16, in Santa Rosa & Napa, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 20 in Santa Rosa, CA
Casting the play "The Possibility Spectrum." Production description: "Following the stories of Eric Baxter and Bella Kadie in childhood, adolescence, and adulthood—simultaneously, the play explores how people change, the stories that thread throughout our lives, and the ripple effects of trauma. "
- Rehearsals evenings April 7-June 12 in Chicago, IL. Shows June 19-21 and 26-28.
- Auditions: Mar 20, 22 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Mary Poppins," a musical. Project description: "A magic nanny comes to work for a cold banker's unhappy family."
- Courses begin October 2015 in London, England.
- Auditions: Mar 21, 22 in New York, NY
Seeking students for undergraduate and postgraduate studies at The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, the University of London's drama conservatoire. Student Recruitment Marketing Manager states: "The School will soon be holding international auditions and interviews for its full-time BA and full and part-time MA/MFA courses. Whilst remaining a ...