- Rehearses in Feb. 2016 in NYC; opens in Mar. 2016 in Branson, MO.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in New York, NY
Casting "The All Hands On Deck! Show," America's most patriotic production. The show is an all-American roadshow and radio broadcast circa 1942.
- Performances are held year-round in the Portland, OR area.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in Portland, NJ
Seeking local theatrical/improv actors for The Murder Mystery Company in Portland. Casting director states: "The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the U.S. Our shows run year-round, with a multitude of fun themes ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 10; runs Nov. 6-Dec. 20 (Thurs.-Sat. eves., Sat. and Sun. matinees, and select weekday matinees) in Annapolis, MD.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in Annapolis, MD
Seeking Equity and non-Equity actor/singers for various available roles in "Brigadoon."
- Show rehearses and runs in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in Boston, MA
Seeking Equity actor/singers for five available roles in "A Year With Frog and Toad."
- Production runs October 30-November 8, in Arlington, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in Arlington, TX
Casting for the production "The Outsiders." Project description: "This powerful coming of age story follows two rival groups, the Greasers and the Socs, who are divided by their socioeconomic status."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 19; runs Nov. 19-Dec. 20 in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 21, 22 in Dallas, TX
Seeking an ensemble for "Miracle on 34th Street," a play.
- Runs Nov. 5-Dec. 27 in Detroit, MI.
- Auditions: Sep 21, 22 in Detroit, MI
Casting "Herb the Green Knight," a play.
- Rehearses evenings & some weekends, October 26-December 11, at Li'l Buds' Edgewater Studio. Show runs December 12-27, on Saturdays and Sundays at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m., with one Monday evening performance on December 21, at Theo Ubique's No Exit Café, 6970 N Glenwood Ave, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Tinsel! The Musical." Project description: "The story of a nearsighted reindeer's rise from life as a clumsy waitress in Frosty's diner to being a famous recording artist. 'Tinsel! The Musical' will put the star on top of your holiday season with its unique blend of country, jazz, blues, and ...