- Rehearses May 19-June 9; runs June 10-July 11 in Pittsfield, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 18 in Pittsfield, MA
Casting Equity actor/singers for various principal roles and ensemble in "Man of La Mancha." Synopsis: In the late 16th century, Miguel de Cervantes (a tax collector, soldier, and author) and his assistant, Sancho, foreclose on a church that failed to pay its taxes. The two men are thrown into prison ...
- Table read and rehearsal Feb. 25 from 4-8:30 p.m.; shoots March 14-16 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 18 in New York, NY
Casting "The Long Ride," a very dark comedy about friends as a serial killer runs rampant in their town.
- Rehearses Mar. & Apr. (weeknight eves. & weekend days); runs Apr. 16, 17, & 18 at the George Frey Center for Performing Arts at the Fair Lawn Community Center, 10-10 20th St., Fair Lawn, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 18, 19 in Fair Lawn, NJ
Casting "It's a Bird... It's a Plane... It's Superman!," a pop-art flavored send-up of the comic book world. Synopsis: The musical tells the story of the caped hero’s efforts to protect Metropolis from an array of villains, including a mad scientist, a megalomaniacal gossip columnist, and a mysterious clan of ...
- Rehearses in the spring in LA. Opens 5/28, six performances over two weekends at Atwater Village Theater.
- Auditions: Feb 19, 20, 21, 22 in Los Angeles, CA
In this edgy comedy, surgeon Alice Franklin makes a reputation for herself as an advocate for the right of the terminally ill to know the truth of their situation, but when she meets a charismatic faith-healer who appears to be able to connect with the dead, she must decide whether ...
- Rehearsals begin June 8 or 15; runs July 5-26 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors who sing and dance for "Sayonara," a musical set in 1952, Kobe, Japan. Actors will play Japanese female dancers and American military men.