- Rehearses Mar. 24 & 25 (10 a.m.-4 p.m.) and Mar. 26-28 (1-6 p.m.; staged reading at 7:30 p.m.) in Clearwater, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 14, 15 in Clearwater, FL
Casting "To Quiet the Quiet" a staged reading of a new mystery by Christy Hall.
- Rehearsals begin July 7; runs Aug. 14-Sept. 6 at Playhouse on the Square in Memphis, TN.
- Auditions: Feb 14 in Memphis, TN
Casting "Billy Elliot," a musical. Synopsis: Set in a northern English mining town, against the background of the 1984 miners' strike, following a young boy's struggle against the odds to make his dream come true stumbling out of a boxing ring and into a ballet class where he discovers a ...
- Shoots the weekend of Mar. 15 at SVA, NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in New York, NY
Casting “The Deceit," a short film for SVA. Synopsis: "The Deceit" tells the tale of fact versus fiction, a series of misguided “truths” leading to unknowingly false allegations.
- All productions rehearse and perform in Arrow Rock, MO.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in Arrow Rock, MO
Casting the 2015 Season for the Arrow Rock Lyceum Theatre. Season includes: "Les Miserables" (runs June 3-13); "South Pacific" (runs June 20-28); "The Will Rogers Follies" (runs July 8-18); "Spider's Web" (runs July 25-Aug. 1); "Rumors" (runs Aug. 8-15; "Driving Miss Daisy" (runs Aug. 22-30); "Stand By Your Man: The ...
- Rehearsals begin May 18; runs July 2-Aug. 9 in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in Berkeley, CA
Casting females of all ages and types for "Top Girls."
- Shoots Mar. 13-15 in Orange County, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting an untitled student film for Vanguard University. Synopsis: David has always lived in the Little Saigon area of Garden Grove and so has everyone he knows. He is growing restless while trying to decide what to do with his life after learning he can no longer join the Navy. ...
- Shows April 2-4 and 9-11 in Chicago, IL. Each play will have approximately five rehearsals in February-March, scheduled to accommodate each director and set of actors. Each actor may be cast in 2 plays. Must be available for tech rehearsals between March 28 and April 1.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Master Works: The Intuit Plays." Project description: "This production is made up of six short plays based on the works of art from Intuit: The Center for Intuitive and Outsider Art's permanent collection. Six playwrights, six works of art, six new plays."
- Competition is Feb. 15 (3-6 p.m.) at 370 W. 36th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in New York, NY
Seeking models to enter "I Am Model Miss Glam," a modeling competition that will be filmed. Producer states: "'I Am Model Miss Glam' is a non-traditional competition for the contemporary-style model. This show is part of a multi-city tour in conjunction with The "CIROC" Angel Calendar model search.The winner of ...
- Rehearsals begin week of May 25; runs June 19-July 5 at the Kalita Humphreys Theater in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 15, 16 in Dallas, TX
Seeking local actors for one additional principal actor contract in "The Nance" by Douglas Carter Beane.
- Rehearsals begin mid May; runs June 12-July 19 with a possible extension to Aug. 2
- Auditions: Feb 15, 16 in Coronado, CA
Casting "West Side Story."
- Runs in Wakefield, RI.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in New York, NY
Casting Theatre By The Sea's 2015 Season. Season includes "Smokey Joe's Café" (Kevin P. Hill, dir. Runs June 3-21), "My Fair Lady" (Charles Repole, dir.; Michael Lichtefeld, choreo. Runs June 24-July 18), "The Little Mermaid" (Billy Sprague Jr., dir.-choreo. Runs July 22-Aug. 15), "Young Frankenstein" (Kevin P. Hill, dir.-choreo. Runs ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Flat Rock, NC.
- Auditions: Feb 16, in New York, NY and Feb 17, in New York, NY
Casting the Flat Rock Playhouse season. Season includes: "How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying" (Frank Loesser, music & lyrics; Abe Burrows, Jack Weinstock, & Willie Gilbert, book. Rehearsals begin May 26; runs June 20-July 12); "Gypsy" (Jule Styne, music; Stephen Sondheim, lyrics; Arthur Laurents, book. Rehearsals begin May ...
- Rehearsals begin May 26; runs June 18-July 12, 2015 in Souderton, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in Souderton, PA
Casting "I Hate Hamlet" by Paul Rudnick.
- Rehearsals South Jersey starting early March; performs throughout NJ, NY, and Philadelphia on dates TBA. Note: Must be willing to commit to rehearsals in Toms River, NJ and have transportation to all performances.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in New Jersey, NJ
Seeking a pre-teen/teen strong hip-hop dancer to be part of a three girl act featuring an up-and-coming female recording artist.
- Shows run May 1-3, in Chicago Heights, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17 in Chicago Heights, IL
Casting "Hairspray," a musical. Project description: "It's 1962, and Tracy Turnblad, a big girl with big hair and even a bigger heart, is transformed into a teen celebrity on the local TV dance program, The Corny Collins Show. Can she win the love of heartthrob Link Larkin and integrate the ...
- Runs Apr. 14-May 12 (Sun.-Wed.) at Glendale Centre Theatre, 324 N. Orange St., Glendale, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in Glendale, CA
Casting "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" for Glendale Centre Theatre, a musical comedy based on the 1988 MGM film. The musical will be produced by Tim Dietlein.