- Paid training in early-May 2014. Each performer will have 40-50 shows (times and dates vary) from June-Aug. Performers can continue throughout the school year, but must own a car and be willing to travel (and possibly stay overnight).
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA; New York, NY; Washington, DC; Baltimore, MD; Richmond, VA; Boston, MA; Ithaca, NY; Albany, NY; Hartford, CT; Providence, RI; Charlotte, NC; Charleston, SC; Greenville, SC; Dover, DE; Pittsburgh, PA
Casting performers for "Sciencetellers," an interactive, physical and comedic play that utilizes fire and dry ice to make the story come alive for children and their families. This storytelling show will be presented at over 800 schools, libraries, camps, parties and events.Mar 31
- Shooting during the month of July, in Philadelphia, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA
Casting all roles for the feature film "LUV Don't Live Here Anymore," about a gay black man coming to terms with his life at present, while reconciling his past.Mar 30
- Shooting begins April 24th, in Atlanta, GA.
- Seeking submissions from: Atlanta, GA
Casting background for the action film "Taken 3," starring Liam Neeson and Maggie Grace. Project description: "The third installment of the popular action series."Mar 30
- Rehearsals begin the week of June 9th. Performances run July 31st through August 24th, at the Athenaeum Theatre.
- Auditions: Apr 21, 22, 23 in Chicago, IL
Casting the play "Half Price Cosmos," about eight strangers who meet one night in a bar and find themselves in an unexpectedly heated discussion.Mar 28
- Rehearsals begin May 9 (weekday evenings and weekend days, based on availability); performs May 30-31 (8 p.m.), June 1 (2 p.m.), June 4-6 (8 p.m.) in Alexandria, VA.
- Seeking submissions from: Alexandria, VA
QuackenSteele Theatre Company announces auditions for their upcoming production of Jonathan Larson’s "Tick, Tick...Boom!"Mar 30
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 18 for three weeks; runs Sept. 12-28 (Thurs-Sat. at 8 p.m., Sun. at 2 p.m.) at Andrews Hall in Sonoma, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Sonoma, CA; Oakland, CA; San Francisco, CA
Casting "A Modern Encounter," a play that's a multimedia romp through the world of relationships in the internet era. Using live theater, film, and machinima, the play explores how technology can stifle our awareness, blur the line between reality and fantasy, and empower institutions to tread on our privacy. The ...Mar 29
- Production is tentatively scheduled for Oct. 2014 in L.A. or NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking an experienced, accomplished stage director who is particularly gifted in creating suspense and tension for an original stage adaption of "Revelations," a Clive Barker short story.Mar 30
- Tech rehearsals begin April 1; previews begin May 22; open May 29 in NYC. Note: Applicants must be available to work at 3LD through the tech process from April 1-May 22, with option to stay on as operator.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
3LD Art & Technology Center is seeking video design assistants for "Deepest Man," a highly technical production. It is a 15+ projector production featuring cutting edge “3D Holographic” Musion Eyeliner technology.Mar 30
- Production dates TBD in San Diego, CA. Very flexible on scheduling.
- Seeking submissions from: San Diego, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Casting a cooking instructor for an ongoing series of cooking videos for beginners. Food lovers, experienced chefs, cooks, private chefs, weekend gourmets, food bloggers and caterers are all encouraged to apply.Mar 30
- Works TBD in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting models for various products - primarily for beauty brand projects, one being a hair product and the other a cosmetic product.Mar 29
- Shoots in June in south-eastern PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelpha, PA; Lancaster, PA
Casting "The Gathering," an independent feature-length film set in rural Pennsylvania.Mar 29