- Rehearsals begin Mar. 1, 2016; runs Apr. 7-May 8, 2016 in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Sep 16, 18 in New York, NY
Casting "All the Way," by Robert Schenkkan.
- Contracts run at Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 16 in N. Hollywood, CA
Seeking dancers and physical performers for featured roles in a new offering at the Walt Disney World Resort. Dancers and actors with strong communication skills using movement are needed to tell a story. These silent narrators orchestrate all the action to convey the spirit of an ancient and timeless celebration.
- Classes run once a week, Sept. 21-Nov. 30 and every day Dec. 1-5; presentations run Dec. 4-5.
- Auditions: Sep 16, 17 in New York, NY
Seeking writers for The Writers in Performance Workshop, designed to give writers the opportunity to explore performing their written pieces. Whether they are playwrights, poets, monologists, writers of prose, or spoken word artist, this workshop gives the writers an opportunity to create a performance piece out of their writings. Workshop ...
- Performances run December 4-13, in Chicago Heights, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 16, 17 in Chicago Heights, IL
Casting "Heaven Can Wait," a musical. Project description: "Boxer Joe Pendleton, flying to his next fight, crashes and is sent to the Hereafter…sixty years too soon! To make matters worse, before the matter can be rectified by heavenly supervisor Mr. Jordan, his body is cremated. Instead, Joe is given the ...
- Rehearses Sept. 23-Nov. 5 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m., until Oct. 12, when rehearsals run Mon.-Fri., 7-10 p.m.) at The Unity Community Center, 1212 W. Balmoral, Chicago, IL; runs Nov. 6-Dec. 20 at The Royal George Theatre, Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 16 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Animal Acts!: An Animal Burlesque on the State of the Human Condition," a musical. Synopsis: "Animal Acts!" features ten twisted animals who have come with a message from on high about how humans treat themselves and the other inhabitants of this "One World." This is a world premier of ...
- Rehearses winter 2016 in Houston, TX; shoots spring 2016 in Houston, TX and New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: Sep 17, 18, 19 in Atlanta, GA and Oct 8, 9, 10 in Atlanta, GA and Nov 6, 7 in Orlando, FL
Casting "H-Town," a film. Synopsis: A young, aspiring sports agent with a rough orphaned upbringing, boldly attempts to make it in the fiercely competitive sports industry, while desperately struggling to save his broken family and overcome the impossible odds of attaining his lifelong dreams. "H-Town" takes its audience to the ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 17; runs Dec. 9-31 in Hilton Head Island, SC.
- Auditions: Sep 17, in New York, NY
Seeking union and nonunion dancers for "Mary Poppins" with book by Julian Fellowes and music & lyrics by Richard M. Sherman and Robert B. Sherman.
- Performance date(s) TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 18 in New York, NY
Seeking actors, dancers, musicians, and free thinkers interested in exploring pre-theatrical elements of performance: movement, sound, touch, and action/reaction but, most importantly, ecstatic states of consciousness. Interest in Grotowski, Artaud, Isodora Duncan, Jadorowsky and Stanislawski is encouraged but not necessary. Coordinators state: "Our company's booked performances are ancient Dionysian performance ...
- Shoots this November in Venice.
- Auditions: Sep 18, 25, Oct 2 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting an independent & improv-based comedy show featuring "slice of life" sketches, witty story lines and insightful variety segments.
- Rehearses Oct. 3-Dec. 17, weekends and some weekdays at the Debbie Allen Dance Academy; runs Dec. 18 and 19 at Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, 135 N. Grand, Los Angeles, CA 90012.
- Auditions: Sep 18, 19, in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking dancers strong in ballet, tap, flamenco, hip hop and gymnastics for "The Hot Chocolate Nutcracker," a musical. Company states: "Debbie Allen has taken the traditional ballet and has given it a new context, fresh lively characters, new music and spectacular dancing to bring a vibrant, unforgettable theater experience for ...
- Shoots in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking crew for Creator, Executive Producer, and Series Writer, Edgar Alexander Jr. Synopsis: A loving Father and his Wife, raise their Family in a local community. Starring Edgar Alexander Jr. and Kimberly Roulin. Casting & Breakdown: We're looking for serious crew members who work along with executive producer. Creating a ...
- There will be 20 performances, with a call time of 5:30 p.m. sharp. Parade will run 7-7:30 p.m. each night in December, in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting for the Downtown Summerlin Holiday Parade. Project description: "There are 64 positions to fill, including drummers, costumed characters, female dancers/performers, and tech/float pullers."