- Nine-month contracts begin in June or July 2014.
- Auditions: Mar 31, Apr 1, in New York, NY
Seeking talented and versatile musical theatre performers for entertainment productions on Disney Cruise Line's luxury cruise liners, the Disney Dream and their newest ship, the Disney Fantasy sailing on voyages to Bahamian and Caribbean ports. Repertory casting for a variety of Broadway musical theatre style shows.
- Rehearses and performs in Delaware.
- Auditions: Mar 31 in Philadelphia, PA
Seeking AEA actors for the Delaware Theater Company's 2014-2015 season at the GPAA EPA. Note: See separate notices for each participating theatre's breakdown and Main GPAA EPA notice for current list of participating theatres.
- Rehearses Apr. 7 & 8; runs May 9-18 at The Theresa Academy of Performing Arts in Lido Beach, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 31, Apr 5, in Lido Beach, NY
Casting and seeking crew for two one-act plays by Tennessee Williams, "Shotgun Cottage Plays: Three Tales by Tennessee." Producers state: "The three plays are: 'Moony's Kid Don't Cry' and 'The Lady of Larkspur Lotion' both in the collection '27 Wagons Full of Cotton;' and 'Interior: Panic,' located in the Williams ...
- Rehearsals begin June 20 (first rehearsal in Wesport; all subsequent rehearsals in NYC); tech rehearsals run July 11-13. Previews run July 15-18; runs July 19-Aug. 3 in Westport, CT.
- Auditions: Apr 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Nora," Ingmar Bergman’s adaptation of Henrik Ibsen’s "A Doll's House."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 14 in Munster, IN.
- Auditions: Apr 1 in Munster, IN
Casting "A Christmas Memory."
- Commitment runs June 15, 2014-May 31, 2016.
- Auditions: Apr 1, 2 in New York, NY
SCAD (Savannah College of Art and Design) is seeking four outstanding singing performers to serve in our executive ensemble. If engaged, full scholarship, room and board will be offered in return for performing at university events throughout the year. Performers can major in performing arts or any of the 48 ...
- Season runs 2014-2015 in Winter Park, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 1, 2 in Winter Park, FL
Casting Winter Park Playhouse's 2014-15 season. Shows include: "Backwards in High Heels" (Lynette Barkley, Christopher McGovern, concept and development. Rehearsals begin July 14; runs July 31-Aug. 23); "They're Playing Our Song" (Neil Simon, book; Marvin Hamlisch, music; Carol Bayer Sager, lyrics. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 4); "Isn't ...
- Rehearses July 21-Aug. 20 at the Pittsburgh Musical Theater Studios in West End, Pittsburgh, PA; runs Aug. 21-31 at The New Hazlett Center for the Performing Arts on the North Side of Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 1, 2, 3 in Pittsburgh, PA
Casting AEA and non-AEA actors for both male and female roles of all ethnicities and racial backgrounds. Females who can play 13-16 years old are also needed.
- Season rehearses and performs Summer 2014 in Forestburgh, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 2, in New York, NY
Casting Forestburgh Playhouse's summer season. Season musicals include: "My Fair Lady" (Larry Smiglewski, dir.; Gabriella Perez, choreo.;Trevor Pierce, music dir. Rehearsals begin June 6; runs June 17-29); "Mame" (Dann Dunn, dir.-choreo.; Trevor Pierce, music dir. Rehearsals begin June 19; runs July 1-13); "The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas" (Dann Dunn, ...