- Production runs October 23-26, in Baton Rouge, LA.
- Auditions: Sep 20, in Baton Rouge, LA
Casting for the musical "Choir Boy," about a group of young, black students at Charles R. Drew Prep School for Boys, as they struggle with issues of identity and sexuality.
- Shoots Oct. 2014 for one day in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting host/hostess for "KiddieKidToonzTV," a children's variety, learning, educational show. The show will include different segments geared towards children ages 0-12.
- Rehearses Sundays (5:30-6 p.m.); performs spring 2016 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in Chicago, IL
Jay-Son Tisa Dance Company is seeking four dancers to join the company for the performance schedule in 2016. Coordinator states: "Jay-Son Tisa Dance Company was founded by Derek Jayson Rusch. The company’s name came from the middle name of the founder. The name originated from his orphaned period during the ...
- "Bonnie & Clyde" runs Feb. 2-Mar. 29, 2015; "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" runs Mar. 16-May 10, 2015 in Louisville, KY.
- Auditions: Sep 22, 23 in New York, NY
Casting "Bonnie & Clyde" & "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers." Derby Dinner Playhouse is a year-round, non-Equity, professional dinner theater.
- Dates TBD.
- Auditions: Sep 24 in Las Vegas, NV
Seeking circus performers, all floor and aerial disciplines, trampoline and trampwall performers, and original and innovative acts for Cirque du Soleil's current shows and upcoming creations. Founded in 1984, Cirque du Soleil has 20 shows presented simultaneously around the world, more than 5000 employees, 55 nationalities, and 1,300 artists. Cirque ...
- Dates TBD.
- Auditions: Sep 25 in Las Vegas, NV
Seeking parkour, tricking, martial arts, and skipping performers for Cirque du Soleil's current shows and upcoming creations. Founded in 1984, Cirque du Soleil has 20 shows presented simultaneously around the world, more than 5000 employees, 55 nationalities, and 1,300 artists. Cirque du Soleil Casting is offering onstage career opportunities for ...
- Rehearses in Florida; performances will be aboard the cruise ships to various worldwide locations including the Caribbean, Asia, India, USA, Australia, the Mediterranean, and Africa.
- Auditions: Sep 25, in New York, NY and Sep 26 in New York, NY
Casting singers, dancers, ballroom dancers, and specialty teams for Elite 6 Star Ships "Now & Forever: The Music of Andrew Lloyd Webber." Jean Ann Productions is a full service entertainment company specializing in Las Vegas Entertainment, cruises and award winning Broadway shows.
- Rehearsal and production dates are TBD.
- Auditions: Sep 26 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting athletes for "Cirque du Soleil." Company states: "Founded in 1984, 20 shows presented simultaneously around the world, more than 5000 employees, 55 nationalities and 1,300 artists. Cirque du Soleil Casting is offering onstage career opportunities for athletes, circus performers, clowns, dancers, singers, instrumentalists, physical actors and other talents." Cirque ...
- Performances run March 6-April 12, 2015, at The Lakewood Theatre, located in the Lakewood Center for the Arts, Lake Oswego, OR.
- Auditions: Sep 27, 29 in Lake Oswego, OR
Casting the play, "Three Men on a Horse," a screwball comedy set in New York and suburban New Jersey in the early 1930's. Producers state: "The play has been revived on Broadway several times and made into films, seen on television, and adapted as a musical. The comedy focuses on ...
- Runs Sept. 28 in SF, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 27 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Stand-Up for Diversity," NBC's showcase initiative to pull together comedians of diverse backgrounds so that they can launch new career milestones.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Dec. 19-21 at the Hall of Liberty - Forest Lawn in Burbank, CA. Note: The entire cast will be off for Halloween and the entire week of Thanksgiving.
- Auditions: Sep 27, 29 in Los Angeles, (Hollywood Hills), CA
Casting "Into the Woods" a musical with music and lyrics by Stephen Sondheim and book by James Lapine.