- Rehearses Oct. 22-Dec. 10 (Thanksgiving weekend off); performance date(s) TBD in Gardena, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 10 in Gardena, CA
Casting "Night at the Nativity," a non-union production. Synopsis: Children discover that their local mall’s nativity display is more than just a scene to be seen. When seemingly inanimate objects come to life, they may make a world of difference in more ways than one….for better or for worse? Director ...
- Rehearses Thursday nights (6-8 p.m.) Jan.-April 2016; shoots TBD in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 15 in Los Angeles, CA
Executive Producer, Edgar Alexander Jr., is launching a nationally syndicated television series. Synopsis: A loving African American father and his wife raise their family. Starring Edgar Alexander Jr. and Kimberly Roulin.
- Rehearsals run January 4-February 1, 2016. Production runs January 22-February 14, 2016 in Addison, TX.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28 in Addison, TX
Casting the production "The Lord of the Flies Project." Project description: "The production will involve local high school students in their own fully-produced show on the WaterTower Theatre stage. The cast will be comprised of male and female students from any high school in Dallas and surrounding areas."
- Performances TBD in Las Vegas, NV & upcoming U.S. tour.
- Auditions: Nov 2 in Hallandale, FL
Casting "Gotta Dance," a new musical dance show.
- Rehearsals will be determined by cast avaiability and held Dec. 2015-Feb. 2016. Performs Feb. 26 (7 p.m.) at Weill Hall in Carnegie Hall. Note: These are solo or duet/trio songs so the rehearsal schedule will be manageable and flexible NYC Upper East Side and Midtown locations. This is a tuition based program with a fee of $495. There is no pay.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in New York, NY
Seeking up and coming musical theater performers ages 10-15 who will take the stage for one night only at the esteemed Weill Hall at Carnegie Hall. Company states: "The evening will be comprised of Broadway favorites and lovable show-stoppers, sung by the most talented young artists the tri-state area has ...
- Rehearsals begin in January 2016, and will take place on varying days Monday-Friday 7-10 p.m. and Saturdays 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Commitment will be two- to four rehearsals per week. Performances run March 11-20, 2016, in the Performing Arts Center at Harper College, 1200 West Algonquin Road, in Palatine, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 3, 4 in Palatine, IL
Cast "The Tempest," a play. Project description: "Adapted for the stage and directed by Laura Pulio Colbert, with original music by Steve Goers, this non-traditional adaptation of William Shakespeare’s 'The Tempest' will incorporate music and movement. Dancers, gymnasts/tumblers, and singers are encouraged to audition."
- Rehearses and shoots January-March 2016 in L.A.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Checking Out The Allens," a nationally syndicated television series. Synopsis: A loving father and his wife raise their children in a local community.
- Rehearsal dates TBD; shoots June 18, 2016 in L.A.
- Auditions: Jan 9 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Edgar Alexander's Comedy Smackdown: The Movie," an upcoming straight to DVD stand-up comedy movie with exclusive comedy material provided by Edgar Alexander Jr.
- Rehearses April-June 2016; runs late July-August 2016 at TBA location.
- Auditions: Apr 15 in Huntington Beach, CA
Casting "Surf City, USA! The Musical." Company states: "We produced this play at the Huntington Beach Playhouse in 2006 to smashing success with sold-out crowds for each of the 17 performances. We are currently gathering contact information for actors, directors, musical directors, sound designers, set designers, choreographers, so that when ...