- Rehearsal begins June 8, 2015; runs June 23-Aug. 8, 2015 in OK.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Oklahoma City, OK
Seeking strong male and female actors/singers who can move well for upcoming productions of "Oklahoma!," "Mary Poppins," and "Billy Elliot."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12; runs Jan. 28-Feb. 15, 2015 in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Oklahoma City, OK
- Performs Jan. 2-18, 2015, in Aptos, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13, in Aptos, CA
Casting the musical comedy "Urinetown." Production description: "Set in a futuristic world, a terrible water shortage has led to a government-enforced ban on private toilets in an attempt to regulate water consumption. The citizens of Urinetown must use public, pay-per-use amenities owned and operated by the Urine Good Company, a ...
- Shoots in America.
- Auditions: Sep 18 in Los Angeles, CA and Sep 13 in San Diego, CA and Sep 13 in San Francisco, CA and Oct 4 in New York, NY and Oct 11 in Chicago, IL and Sep 27 in Atlanta, GA and Sep 20 in Cleveland, OH and Sep 27 in New Orleans, LA and Oct 11 in Memphis, TN and Oct 4 in Miami, FL and Sep 20 in San Antonio, TX
Seeking home cooks to compete on an all-new season of "MasterChef" featuring chef Gordon Ramsay giving talented, everyday, at-home cooks the chance to prove their culinary skills.
- Season rehearses and runs in Naples, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 13, 14 in Naples, FL
Casting Equity performers for various principal roles and chorus parts in TheatreZone's upcoming 2015 season. Season includes: "Mack and Mabel" (Jerry Herman, music & lyrics; Michael Stewart, book; Charles Fornara, music dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 29, 2014; runs Jan. 8-17, 2015); "Sweeney Todd" (Stephen Sondheim, music & lyrics; Hugh Wheeler, ...
- Shoots Oct. 31-Nov. 2 in North Conway, NH.
- Auditions: Sep 13 in Fitchburg, MA
Casting "Charlie & Poppy." Synopsis: Over the span of 20 years, a boy and his grandfather enjoy simple yet magical moments on a train station platform, creating a bond that extends to the next generation.
- Rehearses Dec. 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 27, 28, 30 and Jan. 3, 4, 7-9, & 10-15 (weekdays, 6-9 p.m., Sat., 11 a.m.-3 p.m. and Sun., 2-6 p.m.); performs Jan. 16-18 in Oakland, CA, Jan. 23-25 in San Francisco, CA, and Jan. 30-Feb. 1 in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Sep 13, 14 in Oakland, CA
Casting "Lord Why Can't I Do Right?." Synopsis: Kenny, an unsuccessful man by society’s standards, is caught up by a fascination with women, drugs and money. Following a near death experience, Kenny’s true purpose in life is revealed. Now, Kenny must spread the word about the grace and goodness of ...
- Shooting mostly weekends, November 18-March 31, 2015, in San Antonio, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 13 in San Antonio, TX
Casting for the independent feature film "Off the Blocks," following the life of an inspiring swimmer and his journey living with a mental illness: from childhood, getting diagnosed and all that came with being diagnosed and to current life.
- Runs 50 weeks per year in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 13 in San Francisco, CA
Casting Steve Silver’s "Beach Blanket Babylon," the nation’s longest running theatrical cabaret show. The show is a fast-paced, high-energy cabaret show in which performers change characters and costumes about 10 times in 90 minutes.
- Workshops take place on Sunday afternoons (2-5 p.m.) from September to May in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in New York, NY
Girl Be Heard is a non-profit theater company that brings global issues affecting girls center stage by empowering young women to tell their stories. Through writing and acting workshops, Girl Be Heard generates cutting-edge theater about what it means to be a girl in today's world. Seeking performers, songwriters, dancers, ...
- Rehearses September 17-October 30, in Houston, TX. Production will run October 31-November 29, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in Houston, TX
Casting for the production "Dear Santa." Project description: "Dear Santa is composed of a number of short scenes that range from the hilarious to the touching. Many views of Santa are seen - from the point of view of the child who alphabetizes her Christmas list and sends it out ...