- Rehearses July 21-Aug. 20 at the Pittsburgh Musical Theater Studios in West End, Pittsburgh, PA; runs Aug. 21-31 at The New Hazlett Center for the Performing Arts on the North Side of Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 1, 2, 3 in Pittsburgh, PA
Casting AEA and non-AEA actors for both male and female roles of all ethnicities and racial backgrounds. Females who can play 13-16 years old are also needed.
- Season rehearses and performs Summer 2014 in Forestburgh, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 2, in New York, NY
Casting Forestburgh Playhouse's summer season. Season musicals include: "My Fair Lady" (Larry Smiglewski, dir.; Gabriella Perez, choreo.;Trevor Pierce, music dir. Rehearsals begin June 6; runs June 17-29); "Mame" (Dann Dunn, dir.-choreo.; Trevor Pierce, music dir. Rehearsals begin June 19; runs July 1-13); "The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas" (Dann Dunn, ...
- Performs aboard Disney Cruise Lines.
- Auditions: Apr 2 in New York, NY
Seeking talented and versatile Disney character performers for entertainment productions on Disney's luxury cruise liners, the Disney Dream and Disney's newest ship, the Disney Fantasy sailing on voyages to Bahamian and Caribbean ports.
- Nine-month contracts begin in June or July 2014.
- Auditions: Apr 2 in New York, NY
Seeking talented and versatile male and female dancers for entertainment productions on Disney's luxury cruise liners, the Disney Dream and the Disney Fantasy sailing on voyages to Bahamian and Caribbean ports. Repertory casting for a variety of Broadway musical theatre style shows.
- Callbacks are at the discretion of each attending production company. Productions are on-going through 2014 in and around Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Apr 4, 5, 7 in Portland, OR
Portland Area Theatre Alliance (PATA) announces the 2014 General Auditions. Producers state: "Registration for the Portland Area Theatre Alliance (PATA) 2014 Citywide Auditions is now open. Even if slots are full, we encourage interested members looking to check the website often for cancellations. Once a year, PATA organizes general auditions ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Kent, OH.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in New York, NY
Casting the Porthouse Theatre 2014 Summer Season to include "My Fair Lady" with book & lyrics by Alan J. Lerner and music by Frederick Loewe (Terri Kent, dir.; Rehearsals begin May 27; runs June 12-18); "Starmites" by Barry Keating and Stuart Ross (Michael McIntosh, dir.; Rehearsals begin June 17; runs ...
- The event is being held April 5-6 in NYC. If cast in any projects, the performance dates and locations will vary depending on the theater or production company.
- Auditions: Apr 5, 6 in New York City, NY
Theater Resources Unlimited (TRU) is presenting the annual TRU Combined Audition Event, which will be attended by more than 40 NY-area Equity and non-Equity producing companies, directors, and producers, and other individuals, including casting directors and agents. The TRU Voices Reading Series will also be cast at this event.
- Contracts fun June 1-Sept. 1, 2014. Rehearsals and performances will be held at Canobie Lake Park in Salem, NH.
- Auditions: Apr 5 in New York, NY
Seeking dancers for the summer season of shows featuring tributes to Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, and Madonna at Canobie Lake Park.
- Rehearsals begin this May in NYC; runs June 1-Sept. 1 at Canobie Lake Park in Salem, NH. Note: Must be completely available for all dates.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in New York, NY
Seeking male singers to form a One Direction tribute show.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; performs Sept. 10-Oct. 12 in Aurora, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 7 in Chicago, IL
Casting strong actors/dancers/singers of all shapes and sizes for "Cats" for Paramount Theatre. Specialized skills encouraged including aerial, gymnastics, and circus skills. Note: Very few sing-only roles and very few dance-only roles.