- Rehearses in February; shoots Mar. 7-16 with additional photography this May in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting an adaptation of Yann Martel's short story "Manners of Dying." Parlington, the warden of a death row facility, protects himself from undergoing emotional trauma when overseeing state-sanctioned executions by adopting a strictly clinical manner as to not form any personal attachments or connections to the inmates, but without realizing ...Jan 21
- Works the 2016 NFL season.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NJ
Seeking attractive, physically fit, outgoing, and talented dancers to entertain 80,000 fans at the Met Life Stadium as New York Jets Flight Crew Cheerleaders.Jan 21
- Shoots March-April at a TBA location.
- Seeking submissions from: Boston, MA; New York, NY
Casting "Disposable," the story of a man who must confront the truth about himself in order to save himself. Producer states: "What if a man with a mental condition, living in a fantasy world and detached from any emotional responsibility, is in real life the prime suspect for a series ...Jan 21
- Alexander Technique begins on Feb. 23; Wake Up with Alexander Technique begins on Feb. 25. All classes are held at Primary Stages Studios in Midtown Manhattan.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Brooklyn, NY; Queens, NY
Seeking participants for ESPA's spring workshops. Company states: “The Alexander Technique teaches performers how to release habitual tension in their bodies while performing. These ten-week classes at Primary Stages Einhorn School of Performing Arts (ESPA) focus on how to most effectively move, breathe, speak, and emote on stage."Jan 21
- Rehearsals begin April 19; previews begin May 21; runs May 31-June 19 with possible ext. through June 26 in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Soups, Stews, and Casseroles," a play that takes place in the 1970s, in a small town in Wisconsin.Jan 21
- Season runs in Bethesda, MD.
- Auditions: Feb 18 in Bethesda, MD
Casting the 2016-17 Season for Imagination Stage. Season includes: "The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane" (Kate DiCamillo, author; Dwayne Hartford, adaptation. Rehearsals begin Sept. 12; tech begins Sept. 30; previews begin Oct. 5; runs Oct. 8-28); "Disney's Beauty and the Beast" (Linda Woolverton, book; Alan Menken, music; Howard Ashman & ...Jan 21
- Rehearsals begin April 4; runs May 4-22 (five performances/wk., Wed.-Sun.) in East Hampton, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 10 in East Hampton, NY
Casting Equity actors for "The Night Alive," a play.Jan 21
- Records Feb. 11-12 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking voiceover actors with native Irish, Northern Irish, or British accents to record short parts for a "Epitaphium," an art project/radio documentary.Jan 21
- Shooting March 12-22, in CT.
- Seeking submissions from: CT; MA; RI; NY
Casting for episodes 104 and 105 of "The Cobblestone Corridor," a tongue-in-cheek neo-noir that takes place an elite preparatory school.Jan 21
- Shooting March 3-6, in upstate NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA
Casting the short film, "Cleaning House." Project description: "A short dark comedy about two criminals named Mike and Al. One weekend they decide to scout out the cabin of an elderly woman named Donna. They think they're in for the easiest haul of a lifetime..well, it's not as easy as ...Jan 21
- Shoots late Feb.-early March in Arizona and Michigan.
- Seeking submissions from: Detroit, MI; Los Angeles, CA; Phoenix, AZ
Casting "Chasing the Star," a low-budget biblical epic film revolving around the three Magi and their quest to find the newborn king.Jan 20
- Rehearsal and shoot dates TBD in the Chicago, IL area.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Mourad," a short film. Synopsis: Youssef, a traditional Moroccan Muslim, confronts his brother Mourad about his transgender girlfriend Jamila. Mourad had already been kicked out of his home by Youssef and their family because of his bartending job, a job which goes against the teachings of the Quran.Jan 20
- Season rehearses and performs in Milwaukee, WI.
- Auditions: Feb 8, 9 in Milwaukee, WI
Casting the Skylight Music Theatre's season of musical theatre and operettas. Season includes Gershwin's "Of Thee I Sing" (Runs Sept. 6-Oct. 16); Loesser's "Guys and Dolls" (Runs Oct. 25-Dec. 23); Sater and Sheik's "Spring Awakening" (Runs Feb. 14, 2017-Mar. 26 2017); and Sondheim's "Sweeney Todd" (Runs Apr. 25, 2017-June 11, ...Jan 20
- The initial meeting will be February 15th in Tucson, AZ. Specific location will be provided upon submission.
- Seeking submissions from: Tucson, AZ
Seeking actors of all experiences to create a group of local, Tucson, AZ, actors who want to stretch their acting muscles once or twice a week. Coordinator states: "We might do table reads, staged readings, scene work, and monologue work. There aren't many of us here so it would be ...Jan 20
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 11 in NYC; out-of-town performances run May 31-July 3.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Orlando, FL
Seeking submissions for the roles of Patrick and Mr. Krabs in "The Spongebob Musical."Jan 20
- Rehearsals begin May 23 (Reefer Madness) and July 5 (Rocky Horror Show) evenings and weekends; runs June 23 – July 24 (Reefer Madness) and July 15–23 (Rocky Horror Show) Friday and Saturdays at midnight in Portsmouth, NH.
- Auditions: Feb 8, 9 in Portsmouth, NH
Casting "Reefer Madness and Rocky Horror Show Live."Jan 20