- Festival dates are TBD in San Francisco.
- Auditions: Mar 23 in San Francisco, CA
Casting The Playwrights Foundation 2015 Season. Season includes Bay Area Playwrights Festival, In The Rough Series, and The 10 Minute Play Festival, plus in-house readings for visiting writers.
- All productions rehearse and perform in Vista, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 23, 24, 25 in Vista, CA
Casting the 2015 Season for Moonlight Stage Productions. Season includes: "All Shook Up" (Charlie Williams, dir.-choreo.; Lyndon Pugeda, mus. dir. First nonunion rehearsal May 19; first Equity rehearsal May 25; runs Jun. 10-27); "The Music Man" (John Vaughan, dir.-choreo.; Elan McMahan, mus. dir. First nonunion rehearsal Jun 13; first Equity ...
- Rehearsals and productions run June 2015-May 2016. Summer Shakespeare performances will be held at the Tom Hughes Civic Center Plaza, in Hillsboro, OR. All other performances will be at The Venetian Theatre in Hillsboro, OR.
- Auditions: Mar 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 in Hillsboro, OR
Bag & Baggage Productions is casting its 2015-2016 season. Producers state: "This season of six productions includes a Summer Shakespeare, an American classic, a Halloween and Christmas show, an adaptation, and a British Classic. The season will be disclosed in late-April, so this is a general call for actors interested ...
- Rehearsals begin May 12; runs June 12-July 19 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 24 in New York, NY
Casting "At the Table." Some roles have been cast but actors may be considered for possible replacements/understudies. Synopsis: What happens to us in a changing world when those in the center of the conversation are really on the periphery, and those in the minority suddenly find themselves at the center ...
- Runs in Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 24 in Orlando, FL
Seeking vocalists for My Disney Girl's "Perfectly Princess Tea Party" at the Walt Disney World® Resort.
- This 45-60 minute piece will be performed on June 12 & 13 at the George Center for Community in Lake City, WA, and then tours retirement communities, schools, and other organizations in the Seattle, WA area.
- Auditions: Mar 24, 26 in Seattle, WA
Casting the original play, "A String." Project description: "Silver Kite develops inter-generational arts programs that change lives by using life stories as a source for art-making to facilitate connections to self and community."
- Runs at the Walt Disney World® Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 27 in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking male and female dancers for full time and substitute roles on "Beauty and the Beast Live On Stage"; "Dream Along with Mickey"; and "Festival of the Lion King."
- Rehearsals begin late June at the Diavolo Space in L.A.; tour starts this September. Company states: "Diavolo offers approximately 25-30 weeks of work for the season, including 6-10 weeks of rehearsal."
- Auditions: Mar 28 in Dallas, TX and May 9 in Denver, CO and May 23 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting touring company members for the new season of "Architecture in Motion." Company states: 'Working environment is physically demanding and team-oriented. Opportunity to collaboratively choreograph new works in Diavolo’s style of 'Architecture in Motion' under the direction of founding Artistic Director Jacques Heim (choreography credits include Cirque du Soleil and ...
- Rehearsals begin June 6 (weeknights 6:30-10:30 p.m.; Sat. 10 a.m.-4 p.m.); runs July 23-Aug. 9 (Thurs.-Sun.) at the Autorino Center for the Arts, University of Saint Joseph, West Hartford, CT.
- Auditions: Mar 28, 29 in West Hartford, CT
Casting "Romeo & Juliet." This will be a period, outdoor production.
- Competition held March 2015 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Mar 28 in Atlanta, GA
An open call will be held for the Fashion 4Wardz Model of the Year 2015 competition. Note: There is a fee ($5-$100) for attending. Other fees may apply.
- Production runs May 15-31, in Richardson, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 29, 30 in Richardson, TX
Casting for the production "The Little Foxes." Project description: "Southern belle, Regina Giddens, and her brothers scheme to outwit Regina's husband Horace, who opposes their attempts to profit from a cotton factory in partnership with a Chicago businessman, in Lillian Hellman's look at the power of money to destroy lives."
- Rehearses Apr. 25 & 26; performances run Apr. 27-29 in Miami Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Miami Beach, FL
Seeking dancers, movement artists, and gymnasts with strong skills in ballet, modern, improvisation and/or partnering. Company states; "MAMA is creating a series of experiential vignettes for the 94th Annual Art Directors Club Festival. We are searching for 8-10 performers who will perform a series of pieces throughout the Festival and ...
- Program runs mid-August 2015, through the end of May 2016, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Portland, OR
Portland Playhouse is selecting artists to participate in their apprentice program. Producers state: "Portland Playhouse provides emerging artists with professional experience and training. Apprentices work 20 hours/week in various production areas, including marketing, development, literary, casting, and education. Apprentices benefit from the small-group, select nature of the program, working closely ...
- Rehearsals begin in late Dec. in Missoula, MT (at the University); opens in late Jan. in Missoula, MT, then tours nationally through April (still booking).
- Auditions: Mar 30 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors only for four available roles in "All My Sons."
- Work dates are TBA in the Fort Myers, FL area. Note: The working schedule would be on an “as needed” or “on call” basis. Thus, a flexible schedule is necessary in order to be considered for this opportunity.
- Auditions: Mar 31 in Fort Myers, FL
Seeking missy (size 8-10/16-18) and petite (six 8-10) fit models for a women's apparel brand in Southwest Florida.
- Runs from Fall 2015 to Spring 2017 in Savannah, GA.
- Auditions: Mar 31, Apr 1 in New York, NY
Seeking vocalists and actors for Savannah College of Art & Design's scholarship auditions for both the Executive Ensemble, a full scholarship for excellent vocalists, and for regular MFA admissions, for actors (singing or not). MFA students spend two years in Savannah where they earn an MFA in Performance at one ...
- Performances are ongoing at Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 31, in Kissimmee, FL
Casting "Beauty and The Beast Live on Stage."
- Shows June 12-21 in Chicago Heights, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 31, Apr 2 in Chicago Heights, IL
Casting "Other Desert Cities," a play. Project description: "Brooke Wyeth returns home to Palm Springs to visit her parents after a six-year absence. A once-promising novelist, she announces to her family the imminent publication of a memoir dredging up a pivotal and tragic event in the family's history - a ...
- Rehearsals begin this April. Performances run June 5-28, in Half Moon Bay, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in Half Moon Bay, CA
Casting the play "Sylvia." Production description: "A modern romantic comedy about a marriage and a dog; Greg and Kate's marriage is put in jeopardy until they learn to compromise, and the dog Sylvia becomes a valued part of their lives."
- Shoots Apr. 25-26, May 9-10, and May 16-17 (all day on these days; May 16-17 is possible pick-up week). Locations include the Philadelphia, PA and West Chester, PA areas.
- Auditions: Apr 5 in West Chester, PA
Casting "The Final Hurrah," a student thesis film. Synopsis: A sexually bored couple decides to spice things up by doing something they've never done before, but when confronted with an unexpected surprise, they must make a decision before the opportunity is gone. Producer states: "While this will be in production ...