- Table read and rehearsal Feb. 25 from 4-8:30 p.m.; shoots March 14-16 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 18 in New York, NY
Casting "The Long Ride," a very dark comedy about friends as a serial killer runs rampant in their town.
- Rehearses Mar. & Apr. (weeknight eves. & weekend days); runs Apr. 16, 17, & 18 at the George Frey Center for Performing Arts at the Fair Lawn Community Center, 10-10 20th St., Fair Lawn, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 18, 19 in Fair Lawn, NJ
Casting "It's a Bird... It's a Plane... It's Superman!," a pop-art flavored send-up of the comic book world. Synopsis: The musical tells the story of the caped hero’s efforts to protect Metropolis from an array of villains, including a mad scientist, a megalomaniacal gossip columnist, and a mysterious clan of ...
- Rehearsals begin June 8 or 15; runs July 5-26 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors who sing and dance for "Sayonara," a musical set in 1952, Kobe, Japan. Actors will play Japanese female dancers and American military men.
- Rehearses and performs in Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in Lake Buena Vista, FL and Feb 20 in Orlando, FL
Casting Disney Junior's "Play 'n Dine at Hollywood & Vine," performed live at Disneys Hollywood Studios at the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Shoots in March (weekends) in Fairfax, VA.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Fairfax, VA
Casting "True Stories of a Shopgirl." Synopsis: Abby Miller has just graduated from college and has come to a striking realization: it is literally impossible to find a job with no work experience, and a BFA in Printmaking. With no source of income and no dorm room to go back ...
- Rehearses May 26-June 17; runs June 18-July 11 in Pittsfield, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Pittsfield, MA
Seeking Equity actors for three available principal roles (two male, one female) in "Shining City." Synopsis: Conor McPherson’s critically-lauded play about a Dubliner seeking help from a counselor after claiming to have seen the ghost of his recently deceased wife. As their sessions unfold, secrets are exposed in this thriller ...
- Season rehearses and performs in New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: Feb 20, 21 in New Orleans, LA
Casting the New Orleans Shakespeare Festival's 2015 season. Season includes "Cymbeline" (Rob Clare, dir. Rehearsals begin May 12; runs June 13-27) and "The Importance of Being Earnest" (Jessica Podewell, dir. Rehearsals begin June 16; runs July 11-July 25).
- Rehearses tentatively in the evenings, beginning late-March. Performances run June 10-27, in the outdoor ampitheatre at Spring Mountain Ranch State Park, 20 miles west of Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Feb 20, 21, 22, 24 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang," a musical, to be performed for Super Summer Theatre’s 40th season under the stars. Project description: "Based on the 1968 film version of Sir Ian Fleming's children's book, the musical follows the adventures of eccentric inventor Caractacus Potts. Everyone’s favorite flying car comes to life ...
- Rehearses Saturdays (Apr. 4, 11, 18, 25, & May 3; 11 a.m.-3 p.m.); performs Sundays (May 17, June 14, July 19, Aug. 23, Sept. 20, Oct. 18, Nov. 15 & 22; 6 p.m.) in Vero Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 21, 28 in Vero Beach, FL
Seeking three men between the ages of 21 and 31 to perform "Everything Old is New Again!," a musical revue of the life and times of Peter Allen. Artistic producer states: "This is a consistently sold-out, very intimate dinner theater."
- Rehearsals begin wk. of Apr. 6; runs Apr. 25-May 3 (Fri.-Sun. matinee) at Half Moon Theatre, located at the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 21 in Poughkeepsie, NY
Casting Equity actors who sing for eight available roles in "The Fantasticks."