- Currently running on tour.
- Auditions: Feb 26, in New York, NY
Casting Equity ensemble singers for future replacements in the currently running "The Book Of Mormon" Latter Day Tour.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 30, 2017; previews begin March 8; runs March 19-April 23 in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in Washington, DC
Casting "Three Sisters" (Anton Chekhov, playwright; Jackson Gay, dir.), to be performed in rep with "No Sisters" (Aaron Posner, dir.), a new play commissioned by Studio Theatre as a response to Chekhov's masterpiece.
- Ongoing ten month domestic tour.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in Buffalo, NY
Casting singer-dancers and full body costume performers for future tours and replacement positions for VEE Corporation's family-friendly stage production "Sesame Street Live!."
- Rehearsals run March 6-April 7. Performances run April 8-May 7, at Shaking The Tree Theatre in Portland, OR. Note: Your child will not be called to every rehearsal, and will perform no more than twice a week, unless requested.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in Portland, OR
Casting the play, "A Doll's House." Project description: "A wealthy woman's attempts to help her financially troubled husband go unrewarded."
- Rehearsals begin March 5. Production runs May 13-29, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 26, 27 in Houston, TX
Casting the musical, "Parade."
- Rehearses March 26-April 29 (Mon.-Wed., 6-11 p.m.; Sat. & Sun., 12-4 p.m.) in Glendale, CA; tech/previews April 30-May 5; runs May 6-29 (Thurs.-Sun.) at Atwater Village Theatre in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting the West Coast premiere of "Turtles," a play by John Greiner-Ferris. Synopsis: A mother snatches her two kids. She's on the run, scraping out an existence with them in her car by the side of the road in the desert. When a man, quite literally, falls into their lives, ...
- Rehearsals in March. Shoot dates are April 2nd, 3rd, and 10th in Binghamton, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Binghamton, NY
Casting "Shackled", a black comedic thriller short about a hot-tempered woman who thought she scared off yet another man, but realizes someone is still in the house.
- Shoots Mar. 25-27 in Montclair, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in New York, NY
Casting 'The Mourning After', a short comedy about a college student who mourns over the sudden death of her one-night-stand partner until she discovers the hidden reason behind her exaggerated grief.
- Performances run July 8-August 14, at Lakewood Theatre at Lakewood Center for the Arts in Lake Oswego, OR.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Lake Oswego, OR
Casting the musical, "'Nine." Project description: “Guido Contini, a famous Italian film director, has to shoot a film for which he can't write the script, while his wife of twenty years, Luisa, may be about to leave him if he can't pay more attention to the marriage."
- Rehearsals begin last week of Mar. (during the day with some nighttime load-in and tech commitment); final dress Apr. 17; performs Apr. 18-22 in Sunset Park, Brooklyn; Apr. 25-May 6 in Douglaston, Queens; and May 9-13 in Lower Manhattan. All performances are during the day for student audiences, with one evening performance the final week.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in New York, NY
Casting all roles for William Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet." Some roles will be doubled.