- Rehearsals begin Dec. 1, 2014; previews begin Jan. 9; closes Feb. 22, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 17 in New York, NY
Casting "A Month in the Country."
- Rehearses and performs in NYC, the U.S., and abroad.
- Auditions: Sep 17, 18, 19 in Brooklyn, NY
Seeking people with professional-level training in any form of action, including dancers, acrobats, athletes, gymnasts, martial artists, etc., for STREB, an experimental dance/movement company. Performers must attend all three audition dates in order to be considered. Associate Artistic Director states: "STREB's company members have accrued endless art-world awards. The action-engineers ...
- Runs Dec. 5-6 at BMCC Tribeca Performing Arts Center, 199 Chambers Street (between Greenwich & West Streets), New York City.
- Auditions: Sep 17, 18 in New York, NY
Seeking writers and actors who write to participate in a Writers In Performance 12 wk. workshop that culminates in a performance of an ensemble-based theater piece. Workshop will explore writing exercises, theater games, improvisation, movement, and ensemble work.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6 and run Mon.-Thurs. (6-10 p.m.) and Sun. (3-7 p.m.); show runs Nov. 7-16 at The Bijou Theatre, 275 Fairfield Ave., Bridgeport, CT.
- Auditions: Sep 17, 18 in Bridgeport, CT
The Bijou Theatre in downtown Bridgeport is casting Stephen Sondheim’s “Assassins,” directed by Kevin Pelkey. This will be the second in The Bijou Theatre’s first Main Stage Theatre Series. All types and ethnicities are encouraged to audition. Synopsis: Our nation's most notorious assassins gather on stage to violently pursue a ...
- Currently running on Broadway in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 18, in New York, NY
Casting possible future replacements for "Les Miserables."
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Sep 18 in New York, NY
Seeking actor/singer/musicians for future replacements in "Once" with music & lyrics by Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova and book by Enda Walsh.
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 11; runs Dec. 3-28 in Hilton Head Island, SC.
- Auditions: Sep 19, in New York, NY
Casting ensemble dancers for "Singin' in the Rain," by Betty Comden & Adolph Green and songs by Nacio Herb Brown & Arthur Freed.
- Rehearsals begin January 2015 in NYC; performances begin February 2015 on tour.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in New York, NY
Casting male singers for the national and international touring concert of "Three Mo' Tenors" conceived, directed and choreographed by Marion J. Caffey. Synopsis: The hit PBS Great Performances and international touring concert is seeking versatile tenor singers of all non-Caucasian ethnicities for current and future productions, including a possible 15th ...
- Rehearsals are ongoing and consist of national workshops.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Durham, NC
Seeking salespeople to book screenings of slice-of-life mini-teleplays (dramedies and docudramas) about domestic violence. These teleplays are products of company's acting workshops. Also seeking crew to shoot teleplays as well as interns and assistants to market YouTube/Vimeo/social media. Particularly seeking retired actors for sales and other positions. All must be ...
- Rehearses June 14-21 (must arrive June 14; rehearsals begin June 15 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs June 26 & 27 (7 p.m.); depart June 28. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in New York, NY and Sep 27 in Nashville, TN and Oct 25 in Redding, CA and Dec 6 in Toledo, OH and Dec 7 in Detroit, MI and Dec 8 in Tawas City, MI
Casting "Annie," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are also additional performing ...
- Rehearses Sept. 20-Nov. 15 (Sat. 9 a.m.-12 p.m.; Mon. 4:30-6:30 p.m.); tech week Nov. 17-20; runs Nov. 21-23 (Fri. & Sat. at 7 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Santa Ana, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Santa Ana, CA
Casting "The Sound of Music Jr." This production will feature a large singing and dancing ensemble.
- Rehearses Oct. 13-17, 20-24, 27-31, Nov. 3-7, 11-13; runs Nov. 14-Jan. 4, 2015 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in San Diego, CA
Seeking strong R&B female vocalist for SeaWorld's Shamu Christmas Miracles Show.
- Shows run November 14-December 7 in Wheaton, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 20, 21, 22 in Wheaton, IL
Casting "The Secret Garden," a play. Project description: In his rambling manor house in 1906 England, widower Archibald Craven yearns for his beautiful wife. He blames his son, Colin, for her death and has isolated and neglected the boy. Young Mary Lennox comes to live with them after her parents’ ...