- Rehearsals begin May 21. Production runs July 24-August 16, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: May 16, 18 in Houston, TX
Casting for the production "1776." Project description: "The musical follows John Adams of Massachusetts, Benjamin Franklin of Pennsylvania, and Richard Henry Lee and Thomas Jefferson of Virginia, as they attempt to convince the members of the second Continental Congress to vote for independence from the shackles of the British monarchy ...
- Professional workshops for actors/performers are part of FPTA 2015 and are available from May 16-18 at Riverside Theatre in Vero Beach, FL. Rehearsal and productions dates and locations for future productions these companies are looking to cast will vary with each of the FPTA 2015 participating companies.
- Auditions: May 17, 18 in Vero Beach, FL
Seeking Equity and professional non-Equity actors, singers, and dancers for the Florida Professional Theatres Association's 35th annual professional statewide auditions and workshops (FPTA 2015), where a number of professional theater and entertainment/production companies are looking to cast professional actors/performers for their upcoming and future productions.
- Rehearsals begin this June; runs July 23-Aug. 8 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: May 17 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the play "Who’s Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?" Production description: "With the help of alcohol, a bitter aging couple use another young couple to fuel anguish and emotional pain towards each other."
- Rehearses May 26-July 15 (Sun.-Thurs. eves., 7-10 p.m., but calls are limited, based on the specific songs/scenes to be rehearsed); runs July 16-19, July 23-26, and July 30-Aug. 2 (Thurs.-Sun.) at the historic, air-conditioned Civil War Drill Hall Theater, 130 Grand Ave., Leonia, NJ.
- Auditions: May 17, 18, 20 in Leonia, NJ
Casting "Let's Revue!," SummerStage at Leonia's own musical revue woven into an entertaining storyline, featuring top songs from the theater's prior 15 shows, which include "The Wizard of Oz," "Peter Pan," "Carnival!," "Joseph…Dreamcoat," "Oliver!," "The Sound of Music," "The Music Man," "Oklahoma!," "Carousel," "Annie Get Your Gun," "A Grand Night ...
- Six-month contracts begin fall 2015 in Hong Kong.
- Auditions: May 18, 19 in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking vocalists for musical productions at Disneyland Hong Kong to include a new musical, "Festival of the Lion King," and "Welcome Wagon Street Show."
- Contracts run at Disney Resort in Shanghai, China. Actors must be willing to relocate to Shanghai, China for the duration of the contract.
- Auditions: May 18 in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking male actors to perform at Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in mainland China. Company states: "This is an exciting and unique opportunity - to be a part of the opening at Shanghai Disney Resort, and share the magic of Disney!"
- Worldwide itineraries.
- Auditions: May 18, in San Antonio, TX
Seeking singers, dancers, and singer-dancers for productions aboard Holland America Line’s luxury ships.
- Festival is May 23 & 24 at MetLife Stadium in New Jersey.
- Auditions: May 20 in New York, NY
Casting dancers, acrobats, models, and specialty performers for Electric Daisy Carnival New York.
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: May 21, in New York, NY
Casting the Broadway production of "Aladdin."
- Rehearses May 23 and 25. Production runs May 26, in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: May 23, 25 in Dallas, TX
Casting for the production "The Damned Balkans (The Cursed)." Project description: "Based on the recent history of Albania, the drama is a confrontation between desperate-for-freedom subversives and the wily defender of the corrupt and all-controlling government."
- Season runs outside in the Blueridge Mountains at The Devils Backbone Brewing Company in Roseland, VA and at Thoresen Theatre in Lynchburg, VA.
- Auditions: May 25, 26 in New York, NY
Casting Wolfbane Productions' 2015 Summer/Fall season. Season includes a 90's pop adaptation of "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (Rehearsals begin August 10; runs Aug. 27-Sept 12); "The Pillowman" (Martin McDonagh, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 1; runs through Sept. 26).