- Shoots Sept. 27 (tentatively two hours) and Sept. 28 (tentatively four hours in the evening) on location in Malibu and Van Nuys, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 25, 26 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Stings That Bend," a music video.
- Contracts run at Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 25, in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking dancers and physical performers for featured roles in a new offering at the Walt Disney World Resort. Dancers and actors with strong communication skills using movement are needed to tell a story. These silent narrators orchestrate all the action to convey the spirit of an ancient and timeless celebration.
- Production runs November 13-December 19, in Midland, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 26, 27, 28 in Midland, TX
Casting for the production "Peter Pan."
- Pre-rehearsals for music & movement TBD; rehearses Dec. 15 (6-10 p.m.), Dec. 16 (noon-4 p.m. & 6-11 p.m. for orchestra); 4 performances held Dec. 17-19; all rehearsals and performances held at Woodruff Arts Center in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Sep 26 in Atlanta, GA
Casting singer/movers for a holiday variety show with a world class symphony orchestra. Also accepting submissions for future Pops! concerts.
- Rehearsals are the second Sunday of every month from 4-6 p.m. Performers can choose from several events at a variety of venues throughout the NYC metro area. Performers are asked to be able to commit to at least two shows/workshops per month.
- Auditions: Sep 27 in New York, NY
Seeking improvisers with big talent--and hearts--to help bring laughter to those in need with Cherub Improv, a New York City nonprofit volunteer improv comedy troupe. Coordinators state: "Cherub Improv partners with worthy organizations to provide free improv comedy shows and workshops. We currently work with cancer support organizations such as ...
- Rehearses in Fort Lauderdale with deluxe accommodations; immediate and future contracts are generally six months and include round trip airfare.
- Auditions: Oct 1, 2, in New York City, NY
Seeking performers, singers, dancers, and triple threats for six star world cruise lines, US and China touring shows, cirque aerial productions, casinos, conventions, and corporate events. For six star cruise lines, performers travel to exotic and around-the-world-itineraries, room and board included, with white-glove service. Guests traveling on board these ships ...
- National tours ongoing.
- Auditions: Oct 5 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting the Feld Entertainment live performance, "Marvel Universe Live!" Project description: "An international touring arena stunt show featuring dozens of the famed Marvel Superheros and Villains."
- Rehearsals will be determined by cast avaiability and held Dec. 2015-Feb. 2016. Performs Feb. 26 (7 p.m.) at Weill Hall in Carnegie Hall. Note: These are solo or duet/trio songs so the rehearsal schedule will be manageable and flexible NYC Upper East Side and Midtown locations. This is a tuition based program with a fee of $495. There is no pay.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in New York, NY
Seeking up and coming musical theater performers ages 10-15 who will take the stage for one night only at the esteemed Weill Hall at Carnegie Hall. Company states: "The evening will be comprised of Broadway favorites and lovable show-stoppers, sung by the most talented young artists the tri-state area has ...
- Rehearsals begin in January 2016, and will take place on varying days Monday-Friday 7-10 p.m. and Saturdays 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Commitment will be two- to four rehearsals per week. Performances run March 11-20, 2016, in the Performing Arts Center at Harper College, 1200 West Algonquin Road, in Palatine, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 3, 4 in Palatine, IL
Cast "The Tempest," a play. Project description: "Adapted for the stage and directed by Laura Pulio Colbert, with original music by Steve Goers, this non-traditional adaptation of William Shakespeare’s 'The Tempest' will incorporate music and movement. Dancers, gymnasts/tumblers, and singers are encouraged to audition."
- Rehearses and shoots January-March 2016 in L.A.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Checking Out The Allens," a nationally syndicated television series. Synopsis: A loving father and his wife raise their children in a local community.
- Rehearsal dates TBD; shoots June 18, 2016 in L.A.
- Auditions: Jan 9 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Edgar Alexander's Comedy Smackdown: The Movie," an upcoming straight to DVD stand-up comedy movie with exclusive comedy material provided by Edgar Alexander Jr.
- Rehearses April-June 2016; runs late July-August 2016 at TBA location.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in Huntington Beach, CA
Casting "Surf City, USA! The Musical." Company states: "We produced this play at the Huntington Beach Playhouse in 2006 to smashing success with sold-out crowds for each of the 17 performances. We are currently gathering contact information for actors, directors, musical directors, sound designers, set designers, choreographers, so that when ...