- Rehearsals begin Feb. 28; runs Apr. 18 & 19, 23-26 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 24, 25 in Bronx, NY
Casting "Laughter on the 23rd Floor," Neil Simon's hilarious roman á clef about his time in the writers' room during the golden age of TV comedy.
- Season runs February through August, in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 24, 25 in Berkeley, CA
Casting the Berkeley Playhouse's 2015-16 main stage season.
- Season runs in Cripple Creek, CO.
- Auditions: Feb 25 in New York, NY
Seeking actors, singers, and dancers for Thin Air Theatre Company's 2015 Season. Season includes "Into the Woods"; "Foul Play"; "Scuttling of the Sapphire" (runs June 8-Aug. 30); "The 39 Steps" (runs Aug. 11-Sept. 27); "Little Shop of Horrors" (runs Sept. 14–Oct. 31); and "The Christmas Donkey" (runs Nov. 9-Dec. 28).
- Rehearses May 19-June 9; runs June 10-July 11 in Pittsfield, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Man of La Mancha." Synopsis: In the late 16th century, Miguel de Cervantes (a tax collector, soldier, and author) and his assistant, Sancho, foreclose on a church that failed to pay its taxes. The two men are thrown into prison by the Spanish Inquisition. The prisoners steal Cervantes's possessions. ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 25 in Cape May, NJ
Casting Cape May Stage's 2015 season. Casting Cape May Stage's 2015 season. Season includes: "Red-Hot Patriot: The Kick-Ass Wit of Molly Ivins" (Margaret Engel and Allison Engel, writers; Marlena Lustik, dir. Rehearsals begin May 5, 2015; previews begin May 20; runs May 21-Jun. 21); "Mary, Mary" (Jean Kerr, writer; Roy ...
- All rehearsals and performances in Pittsfield, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015 Season for Barrington Stage Co. Season includes: "Lost in Yonkers" (Neil Simon, playwright; Jenn Thompson, dir. Rehearses June 23-July 15; runs July 16–Aug. 1); "His Girl Friday" (adapted by John Guare from "The Front Page" by Ben Hecht and Charles MacArthur and the Columbia Pictures film; Julianne ...
- Rehearses May 19-June 19; runs June 10-July 11 in Pittsfield, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 27, in New York, NY
Casting Equity actor/singers for the ensemble and chorus parts in "Man of La Mancha." Synopsis: In the late 16th century, Miguel de Cervantes (a tax collector, soldier, and author) and his assistant, Sancho, foreclose on a church that failed to pay its taxes. The two men are thrown into prison ...
- Performances run in Sacramento, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in Sacramento, CA
Casting Equity performers of all ethnic backgrounds for Sacramento Music Circus' 2015 season. Season includes "My Fair Lady" (Rehearsal begins May 29; runs June 9-14), "Big River" (Rehearsal begins June 12; runs June 23-28), "Bye Bye Birdie" (Rehearsal begins June 26; runs July 7-12), "Peter Pan" (Rehearsal begins July 10; ...
- Programs are held at Ripley Grier Studios in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Ashburn, VA and Mar 1 in Rockville, MD and Mar 7 in Scottsdale, AZ and Mar 8 in Phoenix, AZ and Mar 14 in Dallas, TX and Mar 15 in Houston, TX and Mar 28 in Springfield, MO and Mar 29 in Boston, MA and Apr 10 in Sarasota, FL and Apr 11 in Tampa, FL
BAA is seeking advanced young musical theatre performers (ages 8-21) for upcoming intensives, master classes, industry showcases, and performance opportunities in NYC. BAA states: "Work one-on-one with the stars and casting directors of your favorite Broadway shows. Participants will study song interpretation, audition technique, and Broadway dance with Tony Award-winning ...
- Rehearses and performs in Hammond, IN.
- Auditions: Feb 28, Mar 1 in Hammond, IN
Seeking performers for "What's Your Talent Do Tell...Do Tell," a variety/talent show by Corey Dabney Studios. There is a $25 registration fee.
- 36-week contract runs Sept.-June and includes three large-scale productions and any number of additional community showcases. Holiday breaks are scheduled to coincide with the holiday breaks at Studio 180. Company is located in Paoli, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 1 in Paoli, PA
Seeking dancers with technical strength, artistry, and a passion for company's mission for Ballet 180.
- Dates and locations vary by company.
- Auditions: Mar 5, 6, 7 in Chattanooga, TN
Seeking actors, dancers, and singers for SETC's Spring Professional Auditions. Professional theater services coordinator states: "Actors, dancers, and singers audition for thousands of jobs with a wide variety of companies from across the nation. Summer and year-round employment opportunities are available with a variety of entertainment venues, including repertory, stock, ...
- Rehearses June 20-July 8 (Mon.-Sat.); runs July 9-25 (Thurs., Fri., Sat.) at The Spire Theatre, Plymouth, MA.
- Auditions: Mar 5 in Boston, MA and Mar 5 in Plymouth, MA
Casting "Three Musketeers," adapted by Ken Ludwig. Synopsis: Alexandre Dumas' "Three Musketeers" is a tale of heroism, treachery, close escapes, and, above all, honor.
- Ongoing (exact dates TBD) in L.A.
- Auditions: Mar 7 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking performers for Triple Threat Repertoire, where the ensemble will produce, perform, promote, and sometimes write and direct plays in the Los Angeles area. Note: Monthly dues are $100.
- Season rehearses and performs in Forestburgh, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 9, 10 in New York, NY
Casting the Forestburgh Playhouse's 2015 summer season. Season includes: "Damn Yankees" (Nathaniel Shaw, dir.-choreo.; Henry Lewers, musical dir. Rehearsals begin June 4; runs June 16-28); “Young Frankenstein” (Larry Smiglewski, dir. Rehearsals begin June 18; runs June 30-July 12); “Oliver!” (Trent Blanton, dir.; Henry Lewers, musical dir. Rehearsals begin July 2; ...
- Season runs in Fayetteville, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting Totem Pole Playhouse's 2015 Season. Season includes "The Nerd" (Rehearsals begin May 12; runs May 29-June 14); "Shenandoah" (Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 19-July 5); "Grease" (Rehearsals begin July 14; runs July 31-Aug. 16).
- Season runs summer 2015 in Forestburgh, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 11, in New York, NY
Casting Forestburgh Playhouse's upcoming season. Season includes "Damn Yankees" (Nathaniel Shaw, dir./choreo.; Henry Lewers, musical dir. Rehearsals begin June 4; runs June 16-28); "Young Frankenstein (Larry Smiglewski, dir. Rehearsals begin June 18; runs June 30-July 12); "Oliver!" (Trent Blanton, dir.; Henry Lewers, musical dir. Rehearsals begin July 2; runs July ...
- Rehearses Mar. 13 (1-2 p.m.) and Mar. 18, 27, Apr. 3 (8-10 a.m.); tech rehearsal Apr. 4; performs Mar. 29 (3 & 6 p.m.) at The Actors Fund Arts Center in NYC and Apr. 4 (8 p.m.) at BAM in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 13 in New York, NY
Seeking dancers for Brooklyn Dance Festival Company, choreographed by Kristin Sedeikis. There is a $25 fee.
- Dates of productions vary between the participating theaters/producers.
- Auditions: Mar 14, 15 in St. Paul, MN
Seeking actors for the 2015 Twin Cities Unified Theatre Auditions.
- Shoots mid May 2015 (exact dates TBD) in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Mar 14 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "She Knows," a short student film. Synopsis: Two women accidentally wander back into each other’s lives several years after breaking up.