- Rehearsals begin Aug. 10; runs Sept. 10-Oct. 4 in San Francisco. Note: Festival will be presented in two series, in rep.
- Auditions: Apr 15, 18 in San Francisco, CA and Apr 15, 18 in San Francisco, CA
Casting ReOrient Festival 2015. Festival includes nine short plays from/about the Middle East by various authors including, Yussef El Guindi, Mona Mansour, Nahal Navidar, and Silva Semerciyan, with an ensemble and each actor playing multiple roles.
- Season runs in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 16 in Boston, MA
Seeking singers and actors for the SpeakEasy Stage Co. 2015-16 Season. Musical season includes "Violet" (Paul Daigneault, dir. Rehearses Dec. 7-Jan. 8; runs Jan. 9-Feb. 6); "Dogfight: (Benj Pasek & Justin Paul, music; Paul Daigneault, dir. Rehearses Apr. 11-May 6; runs May 7-June 4).
- Performance and recording dates TBD.
- Auditions: Apr 16, 17, 21 in New York, NY and Apr 16, 17, 21 in New York, NY and Apr 16, 17, 21 in New York, NY
Seeking new talent, including singers, songwriters, and top liners to add to the roster of Italian record label and recording studio, Art&Music Recording.
- Opportunities ongoing.
- Auditions: Apr 16 in New York, NY
Seeking models to act as brand ambassadors to represent eminent brands through lead generation and consumer engagement. Models will be working with large companies at fun and unique events, where there are a lot of opportunities to network and grow with the company.
- Rehearses June 23-July 15; runs July 16-Aug. in Union, NJ.
- Auditions: Apr 17 in New York, NY
Casting the New Jersey premiere of "By the Water" by Sharyn Rothstein.
- Lab runs June 29-July 26 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 17, in New York, NY and Apr 17, in New York, NY
Seeking ensemble dancers who sing well for an untitled prom musical.
- Rehearsals begin on or about July 13, 2015 in NYC; performances begin Aug. 10; contract runs through July 3, 2016.
- Auditions: Apr 17 in New York, NY
Casting replacements for the non-Equity national tour of "Annie." One of the world’s best-loved musicals returns in time-honored form. Directed by original director and lyricist Martin Charnin and produced by Troika Entertainment, LLC, this iconic "Annie" is a brand-new presentation of the original production.
- Rehearses at Wynn Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Apr 17, in Van Nuys, CA and Apr 17, in Van Nuys, CA and Apr 21, in Las Vegas, NV and Apr 21, in Las Vegas, NV and Apr 22 in Orem, UT and May 4, in New York, NY and May 4, in New York, NY
Seeking dancers for "Le Reve: The Dream," a $140 million aquatic spectacular presented exclusively at Wynn Las Vegas.
- Auditions: Apr 17, 18, 21 in New York, NY and Apr 17, 18, 21 in New York, NY and Apr 17, 18, 21 in New York, NY
Seeking singers, songwriters, and top-liners for Art&Music record label.
- Rehearsals begin July 27; runs in Sewickley, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 17, 18, 19 in Pittsburgh, PA and Apr 17, 18, 19 in Pittsburgh, PA and Apr 17, 18, 19 in Pittsburgh, PA
Seeking actors with strong singing abilities in operatic and standard musical theater styles, in addition to strong acting capabilities for "The Light in the Piazza," a musical.
- Rehearses June 1-July 1 at Brooklyn Arts Exchange 421 Fifth Avenue Brooklyn, NY; runs July 2, 3, 9, 11, 16, 17, and 18 at the Old Stone House in Washington Park, Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Apr 17, 18, 19 in New York City, NY and Apr 17, 18, 19 in New York City, NY and Apr 17, 18, 19 in New York City, NY
Casting "Sweeney Todd," a musical about an unjustly exiled barber who returns to London with a new name seeking vengeance against the lecherous judge who framed him, ravaged his young wife, and became warden to his daughter. The road to revenge leads Todd to Mrs. Lovett, a resourceful proprietress of ...
- Shoots in summer at locations TBD.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in New York, NY
Casting the untitled Rob Margolies summer feature film, a comedy. Note that auditions will be held as part of the Actors Pro Expo, but paying for a ticket is not required to attend the auditions.