- Rehearses May 23 and 25. Production runs May 26, in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: May 23, 25 in Dallas, TX
Casting for the production "The Damned Balkans (The Cursed)." Project description: "Based on the recent history of Albania, the drama is a confrontation between desperate-for-freedom subversives and the wily defender of the corrupt and all-controlling government."
- Season runs outside in the Blueridge Mountains at The Devils Backbone Brewing Company in Roseland, VA and at Thoresen Theatre in Lynchburg, VA.
- Auditions: May 25, 26 in New York, NY
Casting Wolfbane Productions' 2015 Summer/Fall season. Season includes a 90's pop adaptation of "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (Rehearsals begin August 10; runs Aug. 27-Sept 12); "The Pillowman" (Martin McDonagh, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 1; runs through Sept. 26).
- Rehearsals begin in June; runs July 24-Aug. 9 in Somerset, NJ.
- Auditions: May 26, 27 in Somerset, NJ
Casting the Villagers Theatre TeensVill series' production of "The Who's Tommy." This production is for young actors ages 13-19. Synopsis: Based on the iconic 1969 rock concept album, "The Who's Tommy" is an exhilarating story of hope, healing, and the human spirit. The story of the pinball-playing, deaf, dumb, and ...
- Shooting TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: May 27 in New York, NY
Seeking very funny comedians from different backgrounds for "Enjoy Life and Laugh."
- Contracts run Sept. 2015-May 2016 (28 weeks). All rehearsals and performances will take place in Harvard Square, Cambridge, MA.
- Auditions: May 28 in Cambridge, MA and May 30 in New York, NY
Seeking company dancers for José Mateo Ballet Theatre's 2015-2016 30th anniversary season, with four repertory seasons and "The Nutcracker." Contracts are available for male and female ballet dancers.
- Production runs July 17-August 1, in Boerne, TX.
- Auditions: May 31, Jun 1 in Boerne, TX
Casting for the production "Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged)." Project description: "Can three guys really cover thirty-seven Shakespeare plays in less than two hours? This fast-firing comedy does just that as it parodies all of the Shakespeare plays (plus the sonnets!) with only three performers in two acts."
- Season rehearses and runs in West Springfield, MA.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 2 in West Springfield, MA
Seeking Equity actors and actors who sing for various roles in Theater Project's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "A Streetcar Named Desire" (Tennessee Williams, writer; dir. TBD. Rehearsals begin Aug. 17; runs Sept. 10-Oct. 18); "The Fabulous Lipitones" (John Markus & Mark St. Germain, writers; dir. TBD; music dir. TBD. ...
- Performances run weekday mornings and weekends during the school year throughout 2015-16, at the Newmark and Winningstad Theatres, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Jun 4, 5, 6, 7 in Portland, OR
Oregon Children's Theatre is casting its 2015-2016 season, comprised of five mainstage productions, including three musicals and two new works: "Junie B Jones," "Geronimo Stilton: Mouse in Space," "Bad Kitty," "The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane," and "James & the Giant Peach."
- Rehearses Aug. 17-22 (9:30 a.m.-5 p.m.); performs Aug. 22 in Vienna, VA.
- Auditions: Jun 18, Jul 15, 16 in Vienna, VA
Casting "The King & I" as part of the Harmonia School of Art and Music's theater performance camp for performers ages 10-18. All campers must audition for cast placement in the one-week theatre extravaganza, culminating in a performance of a major musical theatre work. Coordinator states: "Whether interested in technical ...
- Rehearses weekday evenings, 7-8:30 beginning July 13; shoots early August at a New York City Area comedy club. Note: Availability and attendance is a must. Less rehearsal time for "Terri" and "Kate." Rehearsals will emphasis a team approach to this project and will include improvisation and staff involved rewrites when applicable. Think "Saturday Night Live" doing a sitcom.
- Auditions: Jun 29, 30 in New York, NY
Seeking amateur filmmakers and actors to participate in "Stand-Up Neurotica" an adult comedy with content for mature audiences. Synopsis: The plot revolves around Seth's evening as he manages a crazy, high-energy night at Club Neurotica with a comedian who seems like he's never going to show up. At the same ...
- Runs July 11 at New York's Hotel Pennsylvania, 401 7th Ave. & 33rd St., 18th Fl. Grand Ballroom, New York, NY.
- Auditions: Jul 11 in New York, NY
Seeking models to compete for Plitzs Fashion Marketing's Model of the Year Show.