- Rehearsals begin Oct. 1; runs Nov. 19-Dec. 20, in Ross, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 19, 20 in Ross, CA
Casting "Ladies Of The Camillias," a play by Lillian Groag. Project descirption: "A hilarious farce about an imagined meeting between famous theater divas Eleanora Duse and Sarah Bernhardt."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 26. Runs Nov. 6-22, in Los Altos, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 19, 21 in Los Altos, CA
Casting Shakespeare's "Cymbeline." Project description: "An endearing romance in which love is tested through a series of fantastical schemes, challenges, and tribulations ending revelations with many a twist."
- Performances to be held in Livermore, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 19, 20 in Pleasanton, CA
Casting the updated version of Gilbert and Sullivan's classic musical comedy "Pirates of Penzance." Project description: "Fredric was meant to be an apprentice to a pilot but his maid mistakenly makes him an apprentice to a pirate."
- Rehearsal and production dates and locations will vary throughout Central Texas.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Austin, TX
Seeking actors for the Austin Creative Alliance Annual Unified Auditions to be seen by directors, producers, and leaders of both theater and film organizations throughout Central Texas.
- Shoots Oct. 16-19 in New Jersey.
- Auditions: Sep 19, 20 in New York, NY
Casting a short for School of Visual Arts, "Popsy," in which a gambling addict resorts to abducting children after a severe losing streak threatens his life. Things spiral out of control when one stolen child cries out for his terrifying guardian, Popsy. Based on the short story by Stephen King.
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 2 in the Boston, MA area; performs Nov. 21 (8 p.m.) at Pine Manor College, 400 Heath St., Chesnut Hill, MA.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Boston, MA
Casting "The Field," a musical/spoken word poetry experience about growing life. After theatrical presentations in L.A. and New York it will be presented as a concert in Boston. Seeking talented local singers for solo and choral parts. Synopsis: The story follows someone setting out into The Field to work and ...
- Runs at NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity Members who are not signed clients of any agents to participate in the Agent Access Auditions, sponsored by Actors' Equity Association and provided free of charge as a benefit of Equity Membership. AEA thanks the National Association of Talent Representatives (NATR) for its assistance in the development of ...
- Cirque du Soleil is seeking new talent for its current shows and upcoming creations; exact dates and locations TBD.
- Auditions: Sep 20, 21, 22 in Las Vegas, NV
Seeking talent for Cirque du Soleil auditions in Las Vegas. Casting team states: "Founded in 1984, 19 shows presented simultaneously around the world, more than 5000 employees, 55 nationalities, and 1,300 artists." Cirque du Soleil Casting is offering onstage career opportunities for athletes, circus performers, clowns, dancers, singers, instrumentalists, physical ...
- Rehearses Oct. 19-23; script-in-hand presentation/reading take place Oct. 24 in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Pittsburgh, PA
Casting actor/singers for various roles in the upcoming reading of "First Date the Musical." Synopsis: A real-time look at one blind/first date, Aaron and Casey are our "daters." The other patrons and waiter in the restaurant turn into baggage from Aaron and Casey’s past and future, trying to impact the ...
- Rehearses Sept. 27-Nov. 15 and Apr. 3-June 12 (Sun., 4-6 p.m.); studio showing Nov. 15 (6 p.m.) at CMDE Studio, 84 Euclid Ave., Hackensack, NJ; outdoor performance Apr. 23 at Hackensack Riverkeeper Annual Earthfest at Overpeck Park, Ridgefield Park, NJ; performs June 18 at Fair Lawn Community Theater Fair, Fair Lawn, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Hackensack, NJ
Seeking dancers for "One Love," a new work by CMDE Guest Artist Candace Hundley Kamate, who will work collaboratively with dancers of mixed abilities, including individuals with disabilities, ages 10 and up, to create and perform an original piece around themes of personal spiritual journeys and the idea that a ...
- Festival runs in 2016 in Santa Cruz, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 20, 21 in Santa Cruz, CA
Casting for 2016's 8 Tens @ 8 Festival, featuring 8 ten-minute plays. Project description: "Eight awarded short plays, from our annual national playwriting contest, are performed and directed by some of the best the Santa Cruz theatre community has to offer."
- Work begins ASAP in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 21, 22 in New York, NY
Seeking the ultimate team for “Ripley’s Remarkable Entertainment and Sales Team.” Director states: "This job is not merely selling...but bringing our unique attraction to Manhattan’s famous Times Square. If you act and relish the opportunity to play zany, unique characters, plenty of improvising, and seek the chance to be crazy ...
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Sep 21, 22 in New York, NY
Seeking possible future replacements in the Broadway production of "Les Miserables" with music by Claude-Michel Schonberg, book by Alan Boublil and Claude-Michel Schonberg, and lyrics by Alan Boublil and Herbert Kretzmer.