- Rehearses in February 2015; shoots Feb. 24-Mar. 8 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Tenebrae," a film for NYU. Synopsis: "Tenebrae" is a supernatural horror and adventure film, centering around a young man named Gabriel who discovers an inter-dimensional being posing as a drug lord in the Bronx. Gabriel searches for the truth of this creature, while getting himself and his friends caught ...Dec 05
- Position is home-based. NY talent is preferred.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking an energetic phone salesperson for our award-winning curriculum inspired and based on the Emmy nominated PBS documentary “In the Footsteps of Marco Polo.”Dec 05
- Performs on January 30, 215 at the Village Free School, in Portland, OR.
- Seeking submissions from: Portland, OR
Casting the musical, "Alice in Mathland." Project description: "A short mathematical children's adventure. Alice unexpectedly journeys from her school math lesson through a strange world where numbers don't add up in the usual fashion."Dec 05
- Season rehearses and runs in Ithaca, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 17, 18 in Ithaca, NY
Casting Hangar Theatre's upcoming 2015 Season. Season includes: "God of Carnage" (Steve Pacek, dir. Rehearsals begin May 26, 2015; runs Jun. 11-20); "Spring Awakening" (Jen Waldman, dir.-choreo. Rehearsals begin Jun. 9; runs Jun. 25-Jul. 11; "The Hound of the Baskervilles" (Mark Shanahan, dir. Rehearsals begin Jun. 30; runs Jul. 16-25); ...Dec 05
- Shoots in January 2015 (exact dates to be determined) in Dallas, TX. There will be a half-day minimum and several roles will shoot for two full days.
- Seeking submissions from: Dallas, TX; Austin, TX
Casting both principals and extras for a non-union video and print shoot for an international product manufacturing company.Dec 05
- Shoots early 2015, in Vancouver, BC.
- Seeking submissions from: Vancouver, BC
Casting the series, "The Road That Leads Us." Project description: "A supernatural murder mystery drama series revolving around seven teen girls."Dec 05
- Shoots Jan. 2-17 in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Vancouver, BC
Casting "Sweet Thunder," a short film about the last selfish attempt of the all-American hero to save the day and get the girl, only this time he finds his bravado and ego are the cause of all his problems instead of the solution... Synopsis: In high school Abe had it ...Dec 05
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 20 (10 a.m.); previews begin Feb. 15 (2:30 p.m.); runs Feb. 25 (7:30 p.m.)-Mar. 22 (2:30 p.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 19 in New York, NY
Casting "Bright Half Life." Note: The play takes place over the span of a 25-year marriage, so the characters age from their twenties to their forties or fifties.Dec 05
- Rehearses Spring 2015 in NYC; shoots Summer 2015 on Long Island, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Dune Buggy," a short film about the rise and fall of a relationship between two deeply insecure young gay men. Director states: "This film will be the short version of an independent feature I aim to make within the next few years."Dec 05
- Shoots Dec. 11 & 18 in NYC. You will be photographed on Dec.11. Then you will use the product for 7 days and return to be photographed on Dec.18. You will only be needed for 2 hours. $150 per shoot.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NJ; CT
Beauty Brand company has a skin tightener and smoother treatment out for females with necks issues like "turkey neck", double chin, loose skin, wrinkles.Dec 05
- Rehearses approx. the first two weeks in January 2015; shoot begins Jan. 19 (12-14 days) in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Hollywood, CA
Casting "When the Ferris Wheel Stops," a feature film. Synopsis: A young man, Toby, is forced into becoming an escort and through this circumstance meets the love of his life, Daniel, an older man trying to accept his homosexuality. Together, the star-crossed lovers try to make love work. But they ...Dec 04
- Rehearsal dates TBD at RISD Auditorium, Blue Studio, 18 North Main St., Providence, RI; shoot dates to be finalized upon casting (roughly mid-January to early February 2015, Sat. & Sun. only) in Providence and Cranston, RI.
- Auditions: Dec 20, 21 in Providence, RI
Casting "Youth," a short student film for RISD based on true events that occurred in Providence, Rhode Island in 1993. The story unfolds through the eyes of a seven-year-old Puerto Rican boy from a low-income family.Dec 05