- Rehearsals and production will run between October 29-December 28, in Omaha, NE.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9, 11 in Omaha, NE
Casting for "A Christmas Story: The Musical." Project description: "Join Ralphie Parker on his quest for the Holy Grail of Christmas gifts: a Red Ryder air rifle in this musical adaptation of the beloved movie."Jul 21
- Shoots for approx. two weeks in early-mid August, in Temple, Belton, and Waco, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Austin, TX; Temple, TX; Dallas, TX; Fort Worth, TX; San Antonio, TX; Houston, TX; Waco, TX
Casting "Green Skies," a new short film from award-winning young filmmakers Jared Smith and Spencer Mathesen. Synopsis: Set in Central Texas, the film contrasts the blossoming of new love with a relationship nearing its end.Jul 21
- Shoots July 29-Sept. 5 in Fort Worth, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Fort Worth, TX
Seeking single men looking to date plus-sized women for a new series. Casting personnel state: "Are you sick of dating women who eat like birds and are obsessed with being thin? Do you prefer curvy women who embrace their size? If you're between the ages of 25 and 40 and ...Jul 21
- Rehearses are ongoing, shoots Aug. 8-10 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Shooting a comedic pilot episode, which "will be shopped around several studios."Jul 21
- Rehearsal and production dates & locations are TBD at Lincoln Center Theater in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in New York, NY
Casting Asian children who sing for the Broadway revival of Rodgers and Hammerstein's "The King and I."Jul 21
- Shoots Aug. 2 in Las Vegas.
- Seeking submissions from: Las Vegas, NV
Seeking people of all ages, shapes, and sizes for a film about the dreams and goals of Americans. Casting asks: "Do you have a dream? Something you’ve always wanted to do or be? We want to hear about it! Is your dream to be a magician, what movie inspires you? ...Jul 21
- Rehearsals start Aug. 4; festival runs Aug. 8-10 in Ojai, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Ojai, CA
Casting five readings in the 2014 Summer New Works Festival. Festival includes "two zero zero one three" (Stew and Heide Rodewald, writers; Lucie Tiberghien, dir. Performs Aug. 8); "Sunrise Highway" (Nick Gandiello, writer; Robert Egan, dir. Performs Aug. 9); "Permission" (Robert Askins, writer; Bart DeLorenzo, dir. Performs Aug. 9); "Dryland" ...Jul 21
- Rehearsals begin mid-September. Production runs November 14-23, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 9 in Houston, TX
Casting for the production "Bhopal." Project description: "Set amid the events that conspired to create the 1984 Union Carbide disaster, Varma’s timely drama reveals the human stories within the complex political and economic webs that led to one of the worst industrial catastrophes in history."Jul 21
- Shoots dates are TBD in L.A.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting a TV show, "Ncredible House," to find out what it takes to become America's next superstar. Company states: "Nick Cannon mentors five male R&B singers to create the hottest boy band ever."Jul 21
- Rehearsals begin October 18 in Chicago, IL. Shows run November 29-December 28, 2014, with a possible extension through January 18, 2015.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "I and You," a play. Project description: "On the night before a class assignment is due, Caroline and Anthony plumb the mysteries of a Whitman poem - unaware that a deeper mystery has brought them together."Jul 21
- Shooting July 22-29 in L.A. Note: Talent has to be available one day this week or next for about one or two hours at the most.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting actors & actresses who have lots of personality for red carpet celebrity interviewing.Jul 21
- Rehearsals begin August 9 in Chicago, IL. Shows run September 20-October 19, with a possible extension through November 9.
- Auditions: Aug 6, 7 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Another Bone," a play.Jul 21
- Performances are ongoing in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting a new company of The American Mime Theatre, to be trained free as company trainees. Producer states: "The American Mime Theatre is a professional company and a school. The performance of their plays and training methods is based on a new kind of Mime known as 'American Mime,' which ...Jul 21
- See breakdown for details.
- Auditions: Aug 1 in Los Angeles, CA
AEA Men and Women for 2014-2015 season.Jul 17
- Rehearsals begin April 7, 2015. Previews run April 29-May 1; performances run May 2-17, 2015 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 12 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Where's Charley?," based on the comedy "Charley's Aunt."Jul 21