- Rehearses in January in NYC and north NJ; shoot dates TBD (four days) in Ridegwood, NJ; a piano studio in NYC; a high school in North Haledon, NJ; Riverside Mall; and botanical gardens in NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: North Haledon, NJ; NY; NJ
Casting “The Thirty-Nine Days," a film. Synopsis: "The Thirty-Nine Days" is the story of Celina, a potentially genius pianist who prepares for a top piano competition. However, her teacher always insults her and makes fun of her performance. Her father thinks being a professional pianist is unpromising since she won’t ...Jan 11
- Shoot dates starting Feb 1 in Hollywood, CA. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4348236/
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking submissions for the first season of a scripted music variety TV show, in the vein of MTV's "Unplugged." http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4348236/Jan 11
- Rehearsals April 2015 (exact dates TBD); performs May 12 and 13 at the Gallery Theatre in Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting the staged reading of Charles Dickens "Our Mutual Friend," a new musical.Jan 11
- This appointment is expected to begin Fall 2015 in East Lansing, MI.
- Seeking submissions from: East Lansing, MI
Seeking a Program Director of Arts & Cultural Management, a tenure system (academic year appointment) position at The College of Arts & Letters (CAL) at Michigan State University. Coordinator states: "This position is part of the ongoing expansion and advancement of the new Arts & Cultural Management Program and its ...Jan 11
- Shoots early-Summer 2015 in NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: Toms River, NJ; New York, NY
Casting “Hotel,” a vulgar, uproarious short film. Synopsis: Benjamin is sent by his boss at Arkema Corp. to present the annual report at the company’s national conference in Walla Walla, Washington. All hell breaks loose.Jan 10
- Shoots tentatively mid-June 2015 in IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL; Rockford, IL
Casting "A Thousand Reasons," a faith-based romantic comedy. Director states: "The film is the first of its kind, creating a faith-based feature film that targets both the audience that believes, and the audience that does not. While the film does tackle having faith in God, and losing that faith, it ...Jan 10