- Performance and recording dates TBD.
- Auditions: Apr 16, 17, 21 in New York, NY
Seeking new talent, including singers, rappers, songwriters, and top liners to add to the roster of Italian record label and recording studio, Art&Music Recording.
- Auditions: Apr 17, 18, 21 in New York, NY
Seeking singers, rappers, songwriters, and top-liners for Art&Music record label.
- Rehearses June 1-July 1 at Brooklyn Arts Exchange 421 Fifth Avenue Brooklyn, NY; runs July 2, 3, 9, 11, 16, 17, and 18 at the Old Stone House in Washington Park, Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Apr 17, 18, 19 in New York City, NY
Casting "Sweeney Todd," a musical about an unjustly exiled barber who returns to London with a new name seeking vengeance against the lecherous judge who framed him, ravaged his young wife, and became warden to his daughter. The road to revenge leads Todd to Mrs. Lovett, a resourceful proprietress of ...
- Callbacks are at the discretion of each attending production company. Productions are on-going through 2015-16 in Oregon and Washington.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in Seattle, WA
The NW Regional Latino Theatre Alliance is holding the Second Annual NW Regional Latino Theatre Auditions. Project description: "The NW Regional Latino Theatre Alliance is excited to encourage multicultural casting, and all the major theatres of Seattle will be in attendance, as well the Oregon Shakespeare Festival and Milagro of ...
- The event is being held April 25-26 in NYC. If cast in any projects, the performance dates and locations will vary depending on the theater or production company.
- Auditions: Apr 25, 26 in New York City, NY
Theater Resources Unlimited (TRU) is presenting the annual TRU Combined Audition Event, which will be attended by more than 40 NY-area Equity and non-Equity producing companies, directors, and producers, and other individuals, including casting directors and agents. The TRU Voices Reading Series will also be cast at this event.
- Shoots Apr. 29, 3-7 p.m. in L.A.
- Auditions: Apr 29 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Motel King Valencia," the story of a complex female protagonist named Sophia. Producer states: "As the film’s first vignette is articulated, we discover that Sophia’s enemy and lover Red, is tied up and bloody in a Tijuana, Mexico, warehouse. Conveyed in a non-linear, neo-historical, noir story-telling narrative that ...
- Rehearsals begin mid-July 2015; runs Sept. 18-27, 2015 at the Hernando Performing Arts Center, Hernando, MS.
- Auditions: May 2, 3 in Hernando, MS
Casting for a stage production of "To Kill a Mockingbird." Synopsis: The place is Maycomb, Alabama, in the Great Depression years of the 1930s. Momentous events unfold through the eyes of ten-year-old Scout Finch, growing up in a close-knit neighborhood with her older brother Jem and their summertime visitor Dill. ...