- Dates TBD.
- Auditions: Sep 24 in Las Vegas, NV
Seeking circus performers, all floor and aerial disciplines, trampoline and trampwall performers, and original and innovative acts for Cirque du Soleil's current shows and upcoming creations. Founded in 1984, Cirque du Soleil has 20 shows presented simultaneously around the world, more than 5000 employees, 55 nationalities, and 1,300 artists. Cirque ...
- Dates TBD.
- Auditions: Sep 25 in Las Vegas, NV
Seeking parkour, tricking, martial arts, and skipping performers for Cirque du Soleil's current shows and upcoming creations. Founded in 1984, Cirque du Soleil has 20 shows presented simultaneously around the world, more than 5000 employees, 55 nationalities, and 1,300 artists. Cirque du Soleil Casting is offering onstage career opportunities for ...
- Rehearses in Florida; performances will be aboard the cruise ships to various worldwide locations including the Caribbean, Asia, India, USA, Australia, the Mediterranean, and Africa.
- Auditions: Sep 25, in New York, NY and Sep 26 in New York, NY
Casting singers, dancers, ballroom dancers, and specialty teams for Elite 6 Star Ships "Now & Forever: The Music of Andrew Lloyd Webber." Jean Ann Productions is a full service entertainment company specializing in Las Vegas Entertainment, cruises and award winning Broadway shows.
- Rehearsal and production dates are TBD.
- Auditions: Sep 26 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting athletes for "Cirque du Soleil." Company states: "Founded in 1984, 20 shows presented simultaneously around the world, more than 5000 employees, 55 nationalities and 1,300 artists. Cirque du Soleil Casting is offering onstage career opportunities for athletes, circus performers, clowns, dancers, singers, instrumentalists, physical actors and other talents." Cirque ...
- Performances run March 6-April 12, 2015, at The Lakewood Theatre, located in the Lakewood Center for the Arts, Lake Oswego, OR.
- Auditions: Sep 27, 29 in Lake Oswego, OR
Casting the play, "Three Men on a Horse," a screwball comedy set in New York and suburban New Jersey in the early 1930's. Producers state: "The play has been revived on Broadway several times and made into films, seen on television, and adapted as a musical. The comedy focuses on ...
- Runs Sept. 28 in SF, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 27 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Stand-Up for Diversity," NBC's showcase initiative to pull together comedians of diverse backgrounds so that they can launch new career milestones.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Dec. 19-21 at the Hall of Liberty - Forest Lawn in Burbank, CA. Note: The entire cast will be off for Halloween and the entire week of Thanksgiving.
- Auditions: Sep 27, 29 in Los Angeles, (Hollywood Hills), CA
Casting "Into the Woods" a musical with music and lyrics by Stephen Sondheim and book by James Lapine.
- We're FILMING an open call in New Orleans Saturday SEPT 27th at the Four Points Hotel, 541 Bourbon St, New Orleans, LA 70130 where Judge and Celebrity Chef Graham Elliot will be on hand to film for the show.
- Auditions: Sep 27 in New Orleans, LA
Casting "MasterChef," where amateur/home cooks compete for $250,000 and a cook book deal
- Rehearses Tuesday and Thursday mornings, and occasional Sunday afternoons. Shows are ongoing in Chicago and on tour.
- Auditions: Sep 28 in Chicago, IL
Winifred Haun & Dancers is casting its 2014-15 season. Producers state: "Winifred Haun & Dancers is a Chicago & Oak Park based modern dance company led by award winning dancer and choreographer, Winifred Haun. Featured in the Chicago Reader, the Chicago Tribune, Huffington Post and WBEZ Radio, the Company has ...
- Rehearses October and November. Performances run November 5-22, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 28, 29 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "The San Francisco Olympians Festival," a short play festival featuring a collection of 28 new plays written by 30 local writers, each one focusing on (or inspired by) a different monster from Greek mythology.
- Shoots in November in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 29 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Drama," a new video project from artist Geof Oppenheimer commissioned by The Block Museum at Northwestern University about the exchange of capital as social communication.