- Shooting June 29-July 30, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: May 18 in Houston, TX
Casting"Ten Mile Road," a webseries about three city boys who stumble upon an old abandoned car that takes them back in time. Adapted from the novel “Ten Mile Road,” by Fredna Decarlo.Apr 16
- Rehearsals begin May 18. Production runs June 26-July 19, in Plano, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 29 in Plano, TX
Casting the play "These Two Couples Went to Italy.." Project description: "When Janet and Carl from Indiana meet up with Marie and Tom from New York while vacationing in Italy, each couple is ruthlessly competing to be the 'best' traveler...with hilariously disastrous results."Apr 16
- Production begins late Fall 2014 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking writers for a 1-hour scripted horror/drama pilot.Apr 16
- Five-day shoots starts May 14 in CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Burbank, CA
Casting "The Trouble Maker," a student film for New York Film Academy. Synopsis: A 32-year-old wife and mother's life is upended when her father-in-law with Alzheimer's comes to live with her family.Apr 16
- Shoots May 2 & 4 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Happy Place," a student film for Temple University. Synopsis: "A nine year-old girl is on her way to the pediatrician for a reoccurring problem. Her absent mother and annoying older brother accompany her on this journey."Apr 15
- Shoots Apr. 28, 8 a.m. at Pasadena City College TV Studio in Pasadena.
- Auditions: Apr 23 in Pasadena, CA
Casting a dramatic kissing scene from "Perks Of Being A Wallflower" for Pasadena City College, in which Charlie and Sam are in Sam's bedroom talking and saying goodbye.Apr 15
- Rehearses early-May 2014; shoots May 24 or 25 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "That Was You," a student film for UCLA about a love triangle involving two brothers, Frank and Paul, and Lyn, Paul's wife. A brutal conflict emerges, when they're all stuck in an elevator and Paul finds out the truth about why Frank left.Apr 15
- Shoots April 25 in NY.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting a student film for LIU. Synopsis: "Juan and Rogelio are illegal immigrants working as high school janitors to support their families. They keep their mouths shut and try not to cause any trouble. However, their worlds come crashing down when Juan stumbles upon a girl who has committed suicide ...Apr 15
- Performances run June 20-July 27, in Magna, UT.
- Auditions: Apr 29, 30 in Magna, UT
Casting the regional premiere of "The Addams Family Musical," the Broadway musical based on the characters created by Charles Addams.Apr 15
- Rehearses TBD (based on cast and crew schedule); classes Mon.-Thurs. in Sylmar, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Southern California, CA
Seeking program participants for the American Performance Alliance.Apr 15
- Performances run July 11-19 in Midvale, UT
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Midvale, UT
Casting "Into the Woods," the Broadway musical. Project Description: "The Stephen Sondheim musical intertwines the plots of several Brothers Grimm fairy tales and follows them to explore the consequences of the characters' wishes and quests."Apr 15
- Rehearsals begin June 9 in DC; runs July 12, 19, 23, & 25-26.
- Seeking submissions from: Rockville, MD; DC, MD
Casting "Not Every Card," an original play for the DC Fringe Festival. A noir/comedy set during the occupation.Apr 15