- Read-through Sept. 23; rehearsals begin Sept. 27 (Sun., 6-9 p.m.; Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.; 11 rehearsals total, plus tech week; actors may not be called for every rehearsal); tech week Oct. 12-18; runs Oct. 15 (8:15 p.m.), Oct. 16 (8:15 p.m.), Oct. 17 (8:15 p.m.), Oct. 18 (2 p.m.) at The American Theater of Actors, (Beckmann Theater), 314 W. 54th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 10 in New York, NY
Casting the New York City premiere of "Be Our Guest," a laugh-out-loud comedy about meeting the Guest family. Synopsis: When Jeremy brings his new girlfriend home from college for his grandfather's birthday celebration, they hope that his family will love her. Too bad it turns out that Mother Guest and ...Aug 23
- Works ongoing in Toronto, Ontario. Must have some weekend and evening availability.
- Seeking submissions from: Toronto, ON
A children's entertainment company seeks talented women and men to portray popular storybook characters for live shows, parties, conventions and corporate functions.Aug 23
- Shows for both productions are ongoing two to three times a month at a comedy club in NYC. You would also be working on a YouTube series. Must be available Mon. (2:30-5:30 p.m.), Thurs. (1:30-5:30 p.m.), and Sun. (2:30-5:30 p.m.); must live in NYC or the immediate area.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NJ
Seeking intern production assistants for long-running comedy play and for comedy group. Coordinator states: "Small budget but great for people who have a passion and/or college education major in show biz and want experience and to learn other skills. If you can work for small stipend and 50% commission for ...Aug 23
- Rehearses in late Aug.; shoots Sept. 5-20 (weekends only) in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Autumn Bridge," a short film. Synopsis: "The Autumn Bridge" is a cinematic tone poem that explores the nature of love, what it drives in us and what it drives out of us. The story is a traditional "boy meets girl, boy loses girl" love story but with a ...Aug 23
- Runs Sept. 12-19 (Fri./Sat. nights at 8 p.m. only) in the Fort Lauderdale, FL area.
- Seeking submissions from: Fort Lauderdale, FL; Wilton Manors, FL
Casting "LipSync," a play. Synopsis: Three male friends of varying ages unite to overcome stereotyping, abuse from their male ex-lovers, and economic hardship through regaining their self-concept and power by using--whether they know it or not--the messages and energy of the music to which they listen. President states: "This production ...Aug 23
- Shoots Sept. 1-23 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Yellow Fever," a feature film about a young adopted girl from Korea trying to find her place in her very white-bread family. Producer states: "Stars attached."Aug 23
- Role requires rehearsal time with the company in Sept. (minimal), Oct., and Nov.; runs Dec. 4, 5, 6, 11, 12, and 13 in Orleans, MA.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking a male actor for the part of Bassanio in Elements Theatre Company's "The Merchant of Venice." Elements performed "Merchant of Venice" on tour in January and February 2015 in NYC and Chicago.Aug 23
- Rehearses later in 2015, for a possible Kickstarter production campaign to shoot on a date TBD in California.
- Seeking submissions from: CA
Casting "The Priest & The Princess," an adventure love fable set in modern times.Aug 23