- Nonunion rehearsals begin April 26; Equity rehearsals begin May 3; runs May 27-June 12 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 5, 6, 7 in San Diego, CA
Seeking singers, dancers, and actors for "42nd Street."
- Rehearses March 7-April 21 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.); performs April 22-May 22 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.) at STAGEStheatre, 400 E. Commonwealth, Fullerton, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 5, 6, in Fullerton, CA
Casting "Unexpected Song," a hilarious and touching musical revue that will take your favorite Broadway hits and flip the script. Concept: "Unexpected Song" puts a spin on some classic pieces from Broadway's most famous musicals.
- Rehearses Mar. 14-May 8 (every Mon. and Tues., 7:30-10 p.m.); runs may 9-15 (Mon.-Fri., 8 p.m., and 2 & 7 p.m. shows Sat. and Sun.) at the ATA Theater, NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 5 in New York, NY
Casting "An Arrangement of Euphoric Illusions," a play. Synopsis: This sexy and provocative original dramatic play is told from two perspectives and distinct narratives from each point of view: newly-engaged couple Nathaniel and Gemini who, though have an intense love for each other, also have a underlying and stirring nervousness ...
- Shoot dates are TBD in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 5 in Houston, TX
Casting "Date Wars: Final War," in which Milton, Joan, Filton, and Alice have disappeared.
- Rehearses weeknights, August 29-September 28, at the North Shore Baptist Church in Chicago, IL. Performances run September 30-October 23.
- Auditions: Mar 7, 12 in Chicago, IL
Casting "A Walk in the Woods," a play. Project description: "This Tony-nominated play by award-winning playwright Lee Blessing follows one year of tumultuous arms negotiations between a young, hopeful American diplomat and a worldly Russian official who's seen it all before. Directed by Artistic Director Patrick Belics (Spartan productions of ...
- Season runs May 16-Sept. 4, 2016; some jobbing possible in Chatham, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 7, 8, 9 in NY
Seeking non-equity principal performers for the The Mac-Haydn Theatre's 2016 summer season. Season includes: "My Fair Lady;" "Nice Work If You Can Get It," "South Pacific," "Chicago," "Into The Woods," "Sister Act," and "The Addams Family."
- Season rehearses and runs in Flat Rock, NC.
- Auditions: Mar 7, 8, 9 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity singer/actors for Flat Rock Playhouse's upcoming 2016 Mainstage and Playhouse Downtown seasons. Season includes: "Million Dollar Quartet" (James Moye, dir. Rehearses and runs Apr. 12-May 22, Mainstage); "The Affections of May" (Norm Foster, writer; Paige Posey, dir. Rehearses and runs May 10-June 4, Mainstage); "The Music Man" (Chase ...
- Seven month contracts begin July 2016 in Tokyo.
- Auditions: Mar 7 in N. Hollywood, CA
Seeking vocalists for an incredible array of live entertainment at Tokyo Disneyland Park and Tokyo DisneySea Park, where they will celebrate their 15th Anniversary! Performers bring entertainment to guests through shows that range from a ’40s Big Band Revue, to a rousing, fun-filled musical featuring Cinderella, Snow White, Prince Charming ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Santa Cruz, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 7 in Santa Cruz, CA
Casting the Santa Cruz Shakespeare season. Season runs in repertory and includes "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (Terri McMahon, dir. Rehearsals begin June 14; runs July 12-Aug. 28) and "Hamlet" (Paul Mullins, dir. Rehearsals begin June 14; runs July 26-Aug. 28).
- Performances May 13-15, in Pittsburg, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 7, 9 in Pittsburg, CA
Casting "The Normal Heart," a play written by Larry Kramer. Project description: "A searing drama about public and private indifference to the AIDS plague and one man's lonely fight to awaken the world to the crisis."