- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Dec. 19-21 at the Hall of Liberty - Forest Lawn in Burbank, CA. Note: The entire cast will be off for Halloween and the entire week of Thanksgiving.
- Auditions: Sep 27, 29 in Los Angeles, (Hollywood Hills), CA
Casting "Into the Woods" a musical with music and lyrics by Stephen Sondheim and book by James Lapine.
- Shoot dates & locations are TBA. Note: Open call will be shot Sept. 27 in at the Four Points Hotel in New Orleans, LA. Judge and Celebrity Chef Graham Elliot will be on hand to film for the show.
- Auditions: Sep 27 in New Orleans, LA
Casting "MasterChef," where amateur/home cooks compete for $250,000 and a cook book deal.
- Rehearses Tuesday and Thursday mornings, and occasional Sunday afternoons. Shows are ongoing in Chicago and on tour.
- Auditions: Sep 28 in Chicago, IL
Winifred Haun & Dancers is casting its 2014-15 season. Producers state: "Winifred Haun & Dancers is a Chicago & Oak Park based modern dance company led by award winning dancer and choreographer, Winifred Haun. Featured in the Chicago Reader, the Chicago Tribune, Huffington Post and WBEZ Radio, the Company has ...
- Rehearses October and November. Performances run November 5-22, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 28, 29 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "The San Francisco Olympians Festival," a short play festival featuring a collection of 28 new plays written by 30 local writers, each one focusing on (or inspired by) a different monster from Greek mythology.
- Shoots in November in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 29 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Drama," a new video project from artist Geof Oppenheimer commissioned by The Block Museum at Northwestern University about the exchange of capital as social communication.
- Runs in Los Angeles.
- Auditions: Sep 29 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking burlesque dancers for Suicide Girls' Blackheart Burlesque Tour, featuring performances and music, complete with tongue-in-cheek humor and raw erotic sexuality with choreography from Manwe Sauls-Addison, who has worked with performers such as Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, and Lady Gaga.
- Shoots in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 30 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Prize TV News," a weekly YouTube movie and TV news program in which a hostess talks about current film and television popular news.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6 at ARTS Performance Academy, theater's rehearsal studio, inside the Simi Valley Town Center, 1555 Town Center Way, Simi Valley, CA; runs Nov. 22-Dec. 23 (17 performances) at the Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center, 3050 Los Angeles Avenue, Simi Valley, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 1, 2 in Simi Valley, CA
Casting the musical "A Christmas Carol," created by Broadway heavy-hitters Alan Menken (Disney's "Beauty and the Beast," Disney's "The Little Mermaid," "Little Shop of Horrors") & Lynn Ahrens ("Ragtime," "Seussical," "Once on This Island"), for Actors' Repertory Theatre of Simi.
- Rehearsals Oct. 3-5, 2014 at the Greek Cultural Center located at 26-80 30th Street, Astoria, New York; runs from mid-Nov. to third weekend in December 2014 in Astoria New York.
- Auditions: Oct 3, 5 in Astoria, NY
Casting "My Convict" a modern Greek play by Eleni Randou and directed by Christos Godas
- Music rehearsals begin December 29. Staging rehearsals begin January 12, 2015. Performances run February 6, 8, 10, 12, & 14, 2015, at the The Hampton Opera Center, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Oct 5 in Portland, OR
Casting the opera, "Carmen." Project description: "The opera, written in the genre of opéra comique with musical numbers separated by dialogue, tells the story of the downfall of Don José, a naïve soldier who is seduced by the wiles of the fiery Gypsy, Carmen. Currently casting for the children's chorus."
- Rehearsals begin in March 2015. Performances run May 23 through June 13, 2015, in Saratoga, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 5, 6 in Saratoga, CA
Casting the musical "Hairspray," based on John Waters' film of the same name. Production description: "It’s 1962 in Baltimore, MD, and lovable plus-size teen Tracy Turnblad has only one desire—to dance on the popular Corny Collins TV show. When she finally gets her break, Tracy is transformed from social outcast ...
- Rehearses every Tues. (7:30 to 9:30 p.m.) at Columbia University's Dodge Hall building, NYC; attendance is required every week.
- Auditions: Oct 7 in New York, NY
Seeking new members for Ten and Change, NYC's oldest all-male a cappella group. The group sings a mix of classic tunes and contemporary hits and performs throughout the city and beyond. Some recent shows include The Duplex Cabaret and Piano Bar, Tammany Hall, Central Park, and a victory at a ...
- Rehearsals begin in October at West Jordan City Hall. Performances run December 17-20 (with matinees), at Viridian Event Center in West Jordan, UT.
- Auditions: Oct 7, 9 in West Jordan, UT
Casting “The Best Christmas Pageant Ever,” a Christmas comedy. Project description: "A couple struggling to put on a church Christmas pageant is faced with casting the Herdman kids - probably the most inventively awful kids in history."
- Tours year-round.
- Auditions: Oct 8, 9, in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking male and female action performers, martial artists, gymnasts, acrobats, and specialty acts, who are 5’6” and taller, for the touring arena stunt spectacular, "Marvel Universe Live!" featuring dozens of the famed Marvel superheros and villains.
- Rehearses Nov. 5, 11, 19 and Dec. 2 from 7-10 p.m. in Wilmette, IL; performances TBD in Chicago area.
- Auditions: Oct 9 in Evanston, IL
Seeking Christmas carolers for The Caroling Party, which performs at holiday events all over the Chicago area.
- Rehearses October 29, 2014-January 7, 2015. Production will run January 8-11, in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Oct 18 in Dallas, TX
Casting for the musical "In the Heights." Production description: "The story is set over the course of three days, involving an ensemble cast of characters in the largely Dominican-American neighborhood of Washington Heights in New York City."
- Shows are ongoing in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Nov 11 in Chicago, IL
Casting for "Blue Man Group," a theatrical performance. Project description: "Best known for multimedia performances that feature three bald and blue characters, 'Blue Man Group' is theater, ritual, performance art, comedy, rock music and dance party all rolled into one."