- Performances run March 6-April 12, 2015, at The Lakewood Theatre, located in the Lakewood Center for the Arts, Lake Oswego, OR.
- Auditions: Sep 27, 29 in Lake Oswego, OR
Casting the play, "Three Men on a Horse," a screwball comedy set in New York and suburban New Jersey in the early 1930's. Producers state: "The play has been revived on Broadway several times and made into films, seen on television, and adapted as a musical. The comedy focuses on ...
- Runs Sept. 28 in SF, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 27 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Stand-Up for Diversity," NBC's showcase initiative to pull together comedians of diverse backgrounds so that they can launch new career milestones.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Dec. 19-21 at the Hall of Liberty - Forest Lawn in Burbank, CA. Note: The entire cast will be off for Halloween and the entire week of Thanksgiving.
- Auditions: Sep 27, 29 in Los Angeles, (Hollywood Hills), CA
Casting "Into the Woods" a musical with music and lyrics by Stephen Sondheim and book by James Lapine.
- Shoot dates & locations are TBA. Note: Open call will be shot Sept. 27 in at the Four Points Hotel in New Orleans, LA. Judge and Celebrity Chef Graham Elliot will be on hand to film for the show.
- Auditions: Sep 27 in New Orleans, LA
Casting "MasterChef," where amateur/home cooks compete for $250,000 and a cook book deal.
- Rehearses Tuesday and Thursday mornings, and occasional Sunday afternoons. Shows are ongoing in Chicago and on tour.
- Auditions: Sep 28 in Chicago, IL
Winifred Haun & Dancers is casting its 2014-15 season. Producers state: "Winifred Haun & Dancers is a Chicago & Oak Park based modern dance company led by award winning dancer and choreographer, Winifred Haun. Featured in the Chicago Reader, the Chicago Tribune, Huffington Post and WBEZ Radio, the Company has ...
- Rehearses October and November. Performances run November 5-22, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 28, 29 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "The San Francisco Olympians Festival," a short play festival featuring a collection of 28 new plays written by 30 local writers, each one focusing on (or inspired by) a different monster from Greek mythology.
- Shoots in November in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 29 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Drama," a new video project from artist Geof Oppenheimer commissioned by The Block Museum at Northwestern University about the exchange of capital as social communication.
- Runs in Los Angeles.
- Auditions: Sep 29 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking burlesque dancers for Suicide Girls' Blackheart Burlesque Tour, featuring performances and music, complete with tongue-in-cheek humor and raw erotic sexuality with choreography from Manwe Sauls-Addison, who has worked with performers such as Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, and Lady Gaga.
- Shoots in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 30 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Prize TV News," a weekly YouTube movie and TV news program in which a hostess talks about current film and television popular news.
- Rehearsals begin in March 2015. Performances run May 23 through June 13, 2015, in Saratoga, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 5, 6 in Saratoga, CA
Casting the musical "Hairspray," based on John Waters' film of the same name. Production description: "It’s 1962 in Baltimore, MD, and lovable plus-size teen Tracy Turnblad has only one desire—to dance on the popular Corny Collins TV show. When she finally gets her break, Tracy is transformed from social outcast ...
- Rehearses Nov. 5, 11, 19 and Dec. 2 from 7-10 p.m. in Wilmette, IL; performances TBD in Chicago area.
- Auditions: Oct 9 in Evanston, IL
Seeking Christmas carolers for The Caroling Party, which performs at holiday events all over the Chicago area.
- Shows are ongoing in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Nov 11 in Chicago, IL
Casting for "Blue Man Group," a theatrical performance. Project description: "Best known for multimedia performances that feature three bald and blue characters, 'Blue Man Group' is theater, ritual, performance art, comedy, rock music and dance party all rolled into one."
- Season rehearses and performs in Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 13 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "Figaro" (Bart DeLorenzo, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 27, 2015; runs Mar. 3-May 10) and "Julius Caesar" (Geoff Elliott & Julia Rodriguez-Elliott, dirs. Rehearsals begin Feb. 17; runs Mar. 28-May 8).
- One year contracts begin January/March 2015 in Tokyo, Japan.
- Auditions: Aug 22 in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking principal vocalists for an array of live entertainment at Tokyo Disneyland Park and Tokyo DisneySea Park. Performers bring entertainment to guests through shows that range from a ’40s Big Band Revue, to a live show celebrating hot Latin beats and a song and dance show at the Diamond Horseshoe.