- Rehearsals begin March 17 (Mon & Wed., 7:30-10 p.m. and/or Sats. 10 a.m.-1 p.m.); performs April 19, 2014 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 15 in NY
Casting "Life is Short Cherish Every Moment," a play about how youth are impacted by the choices adults make.Mar 02
- Shooting begins April 19th around Boston, MA and parts of Rhode Island.
- Seeking submissions from: Boston, MA; Providence, RI
Casting an independent short film "Lost Lullaby," a drama about a middle-aged grandmother with a troubled daughter she can't manage, who sets out to persuade the musician she left behind to join the family he never knew he had.Mar 02
- Runs May 24-June 14 at the Actors' Forum Theater in North Hollywood, CA. Note: The last week will be featured in the Hollywood Fringe Festival.
- Seeking submissions from: Woodland Hills, CA
Casting James Domine’s play, “The Singing School,” set in colonial Boston circa 1715. A romantic story of magic and music with American Gothic overtones, the play has a rich background of New England historical themes: religion, witchcraft, royal tyranny and Queen Anne’s War with the French and Indians are cunningly ...Mar 02
- Shooting begins March 14 in and around Pittsburgh, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Pittsburgh, PA
Casting the feature film "Fathers And Daughters," starring Oscar-winner Russell Crowe and Amanda Seyfried. Project Description: "The movie centers on a father and daughter living 25 years apart in New York City. Crowe will portray a famous novelist and widower struggling with mental illness as he tries to raise his ...Mar 02
- Rehearsals begin March 17th; opens May 2nd opening in Allentown, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Allentown, PA
Casting the Tony-award winning Broadway musical "Urinetown." Project Description: "A satire of the legal system, capitalism, social irresponsibility, populism, bureaucracy, corporate mismanagement, and municipal politics. The show also parodies musicals such as 'The Cradle Will Rock' and 'Les Misérables,' as well as the Broadway musical itself as a form."Mar 02
- Rehearsals mid-April; shoots late April in CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; Santa Clarita, CA
Casting "Tell Me Like It Is," a student film for California Institute of the Arts. Synopsis: A middle aged musician and a young 20-something artist try to split up after seven years because the rules they though they were breaking are beginning to haunt them. Their addiction to each other ...Mar 02
- Preliminary rehearsals March 2014; shoots late April-early May in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Sole Proprietor," an independent feature-length film. Synopsis: A self-employed sex worker develops a relationship with a former CIA contractor while he awaits the delivery of his new identity, after faking his own death.Mar 02