- The show will be produced at the Post Theater, Bldg. T4, Fort Tilden, Gateway National Recreation Area, Breezy Point, Queens. Performance dates are June 3,4,9,10, 11, 17 and 18 at 8PM. Matinees June 5, 12 and 19 at 2PM. Rehearsals will take place at the same location beginning in mid March.
- Auditions: Feb 21, 22 in Breezy Point, NY
June production of Stephen Sondheim's "Follies"15 hours ago
- Shooting March 5th and 6th of 2016 near the Madison, NJ area.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in Madison, NJ
A short silent film about a young girl, Lily, who relies on her imagination during a rainy day to occupy her thoughts while her mother, Sharon, seems unusually distant.16 hours ago
- Shoots in mid-late February.
- Auditions: Feb 8, 10 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Bias of Youth," a short film about a man and a woman attempting to meet at a coffee shop after ten years of distance between them. While waiting, they both reminisce on their past relationship without realizing that the memories they have of their early 20's might not ...16 hours ago
- Audition Dates: Thursday 11th February & Friday 12th February Filming Dates - Friday 4th March, Saturday 5th March and Sunday 6th March
- Auditions: Feb 11, 12 in San Diego, CA
MYTH A short film by Krystal Dawkins Cupid, now a rugged middle-aged man gifted with the ability to see for the first time, faces a dilemma when he begins to yearn for the one thing he freely gives, but cannot have.16 hours ago
- Rehearsals TBD- Performance- May 7 & 8, 2016 Washington DC
- Seeking submissions from: Columbus, NJ
Flow, is an aspiring hip hop artist who gets caught in the web of his mother’s deception. He falls in love with R&B sensation Dani Rice who helps catapults his career into the limelight only to have his mother’s past contribute to an unimaginable climax. His mother, Pastor Claire is ...17 hours ago
- Production dates: March 26th-27th Should be available for rehearsals between March 12th-25th Shooting around New York/Connecticut area
- Auditions: Feb 20 in New York, NY
A short student film set in a future war-torn dystopia, where a woman seeks revenge on the man who killed her father. It is a story about humanity's need for violence and the choice we all have to choose peace.17 hours ago
- Shoots 27th & 28th of February 2016 & March 5th & 6th 2016
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
This entire story is a visual piece, there is no dialogue, for auditions you'll read your personal 30 second monologue. It's James Davis's wedding day, as he begins to walk down the aisle, he enters into a series of flashbacks, showing the blossoming of his wonderful relationship with his almost ...18 hours ago
- Shoots Feb. 9 at Hudson River Park in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "The Seaport," a silent romance student film.18 hours ago
- Shoots Feb. 20 & 21, with possible reshoot dates Feb. 28, Mar. 5 & 6 in New Haven, CT.
- Seeking submissions from: CT
Casting the role of Ms. Estelle in "The Audition," a senior thesis film for Quinnipiac University. Synopsis: Stellan, a struggling violinist on the verge of being evicted, lands an audition with a popular string quartet. However, their fourth musician has always been found murdered or has gone missing.18 hours ago
- Shoots Feb. 13 in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 10 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a local commercial for Grupo Med Legal.19 hours ago
- Shoots Feb. 6, 12:30-2:30 p.m. in Northern DC - Shaw/Howard metro area.
- Auditions: Feb 6 in Washington, DC
Casting a 20-second video for Bottled Thanks to use for the background on the company website as well as for Facebook video ads. Owner states: "Bottled Thanks is a service for genuinely thanking the people who have most influenced your life. We have a team of professional storytellers that help ...19 hours ago
- Shoots Apr. 13-26 in Los Angeles, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "I'm Out," in which after learning the hard way that she’s too fat to hang herself to death, Olive now has to explain the hole that is left on her door room ceiling to her roommate and RA and convince them that she is not another overweight teenage cliché ...19 hours ago