- Rehearsals begin Sept. 5 or 7 (depending on cast availability) and run Mon.-Thurs. (6:30-9 p.m.), Sat. (1-6 p.m.), and Sun. (5:30-9 p.m.); runs Nov. 7-Dec. 12 (Sat. & Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Santa Monica, CA. Actors will not need to attend all rehearsals, but must be available for all performances, including Thanksgiving weekend; this is non-negotiable.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "Shrek, The Musical," Santa Monica's Morgan-Wixson Theatre's 20th annual youth musical. Synopsis: "Once upon a time, there was a little ogre named Shrek…" And thus begins the tale of an unlikely hero who finds himself on a life-changing journey alongside a wisecracking Donkey and a feisty princess who resists ...
- Rehearses Sept. 12-Oct. 14 (primarily weeknights and Sat.; some weekdays or Sun. possible) in Pelham and NYC; tech week Oct. 12-14 in Pelham, NY; runs Oct. 15-17 in Pelham, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Pelham, NY
Casting a nonunion regional production of "Next To Normal," to be performed in Pelham, NY. Synopsis: "Winner of three 2009 Tony Awards including Best Score & Best Orchestrations, and 2010 Pulitzer Prize for Drama, "Next To Normal" is a powerful rock musical that grapples with mental illness in a suburban ...
- Rehearses Sept. 21- Nov. 11, 6:30-10:30 p.m., Mon.-Fri.; runs Nov. 12-Jan. 3 at Creative Arts Foundation 7558 S. South Chicago Ave Chicago IL 60619.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in Chicago, IL
Seeking five strong African American dramatic actors and one West African drummer for "Repairing a Nation," a play. Synopsis: Lois Davis’ family suffered tremendous losses throughout the burning of “Black Wall Street” during the Tulsa Race Riots of 1921. Eighty years later, she pressures her family to join a class-action ...
- "Baudelaire" rehearses January 29-Mar 9, 2016; runs March 10-27, 2016. "Cloud" rehearses April 1-May 18, 2016; runs May 19-June 19, 2016. "La Belle" begins rehearsals June 2016; runs August 2016-May 2017, with national tours throughout both years and local performances in December 2016. All other performances are at Imago Theatre, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 7, 21 in Portland, OR
Imago is holding auditions for their 2015-16 and 2016-17 seasons, including "Baudelaire," "La Belle," and "Cloud."
- Runs at Shetler Studios in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in New York City, NY
Seeking actors for Bottoms Dream Fall 2015 & Winter 2016 productions. Now in their third season, Bottoms Dream is a NYC-based theatre company that reinvents Shakespeare and other classic texts. Season includes "12 Hour Reinvention," (Rehearses and runs Sept. 20), in which actors will have 12 hours to reinvent, rehearse, ...
- Rehearses Sept. 21-Nov. 11 (Mon.-Fri., 6:30-10:30 p.m.); runs Nov. 13-Jan. 3 at Creative Arts Foundation, 7558 S. South Chicago Ave., Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in Chicago, IL
Seeking one strong African American dramatic female actress for "Repairing A Nation," a play. Synopsis: Lois Davis’ family suffered tremendous losses throughout the burning of “Black Wall Street” during the Tulsa Race Riots of 1921. Eighty years later, she pressures her family to join a class-action suit for reparations; she ...
- Rehearsals will begin around mid-December 2015, and the production will run late February to early April, 2016, in the Athenaeum Theatre, Studio Three, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Zoyka's Apartment," a play. Project description: "A tragic farce in three acts surrounding the aristocratic Madame Zoyka, who turns her apartment into a dressmaker's shop. The play takes place during the Soviet equivalent of the roaring '20s, while the country is seething with economic discontent and everyone is scrambling ...
- Production runs October 9-25, in Sherman, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1, 2 in Sherman, TX
Casting the production "The Odd Couple." Project description: "Unger and Madison are at it again! Florence Unger and Olive Madison, that is, in Neil Simon's hilarious contemporary comic classic refashioned with female leads."
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Oct. 8-Nov. 1, Thurs.-Sat. evening at 8 p.m. and Sunday matinees at 2 p.m. in Garden Grove, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in Garden Grove, CA
Casting "Little Shop of Horrors," a comedy horror rock musical about a hapless florist shop worker who raises a plant that feeds on human blood and flesh. The musical is based on the low-budget 1960 black comedy film of the same name, directed by Roger Corman.