- Dates and locations vary depending on work booked.
- Auditions: Dec 20, in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking kids and teens with great looks, personality, and talent for representation at Pink Hammer Entertainment, a boutique management firm's new youth division opening in January 2015.
- Shoots January 10-March 31, 2015, in Federal Way, WA.
- Auditions: Dec 20 in Federal Way, WA
Casting the short filme, "Alive." Project description: "The story of a military veteran who struggles when he leaves the military and joins the civilian working world."
- Production runs May 7-June 7, 2015 in Omaha, NE.
- Auditions: Dec 20 in Omaha, NE
Casting "Our Town." Project description: "Set in the fictional American small town of Grover's Corners, it tells the story of an average town's citizens in the early twentieth century as depicted through their everyday lives."
- Production runs June 3-14, 2015 in San Antonio, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 20, 21 in San Antonio, TX
Seeking an ensemble of dancers for "From the Mahabharata." Project description: "An episode of 'The Mahabharata,' the sacred Sanskrit text, translated into a contemporary dance theatre performance."
- Shoots Jan. 24, 2015 in L.A.
- Auditions: Dec 20 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting a test commercial Valentine' s Day themed lingerie ad to be sent to Victoria's Secret in February. Creative director states: "Commercial is being submitted to Victoria's Secret headquarters in Ohio and New York. The names of everyone involved will be included with the commercial."
- Rehearses January 11, 2015. Shooting January 17-18, 2015 in New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: Dec 20 in New Orleans, LA
Casting for the independent web series "Fran and Penny."
- Performances run August 7-29, 2015 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 20, 21, 22 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Philia," a play with music. Production description: "Gifted with kisses that transform beasts into princes and band geeks into soccer stars, Helena is out to find true love, but when the close-minded people of her provincial town get wind of her ability, she must decide if finding the perfect ...
- Rehearsals begin the first week of January and run weekly (eves. or weekends, TBD); performs Feb. 7 (7:30 & 10 p.m.) and Feb. 8 (7:30 p.m.) in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 20, 21 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Seeking improv players for upcoming improv shows at the Conejo Players Theatre.
- Rehearses Jan. 10, 11, and 17; runs Jan. 18 at Zephyr Theatre in Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 21 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "The Call Girl's Dilemma" & "Chamber of Love," two staged readings of plays. Synopsis: A divorcing couple discovers therapy in fortune-cookie messages from an invisible arbiter. An ex-hooker and her ex-John try to overcome her past and create a real estate empire.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 26, 2015; runs Feb. 12-Mar. 1 in Teaneck, NJ.
- Auditions: Dec 22, 23 in Teaneck, NJ
Casting "Landscape of the Body."
- Rehearsals begin January 2015 in Boston, MA; tours nationally February-June.
- Auditions: Dec 22 in New York, NY
Casting national touring productions of dramatic adaptations of 19th century literature and contemporary material.
- Rehearses Jan. 7-Feb. 20, 2015 (research, development), as well as four days in March; technical rehearsals and performance in April in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 22, 26, 29 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting a workshop of "The Ocean," a new play with music inspired by Deca's recent album (with permission from the bard himself). Seeking seven performers to join a collaborative ensemble of actors, musicians, and/or dancers to create a documentary piece which weaves in and out of collected verbatim interviews on ...
- Rehearses and performs winter-spring 2014 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 22, 29 in New York, NY
Casting The Actor's Project NYC's 32nd season of full-length theatrical showcases of music, scenes, monologues, and sketch comedy, all original works by company writers. Currently casting Season 32 productions, including: "What It Takes!," "For the Love of It!," "Breaking Rules!," "Bigger Than Life!," and "Shut Up and Act!" Company director ...
- Table read Jan. 3 or 4; shoots Jan. 9-11, 2015 in the NYC area.
- Auditions: Dec 22 in New York, NY
Casting "Pieces of Belmar," a Columbia University student film about a displaced New Jersey family on Christmas Eve struggling to cope in the immediate aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.
- Rehearsals run January 20-March 4, 215 at the Broadway Center for the Performing Arts, in Tacoma, WA. Performances run March 4-29, 2015 in Tacoma, Edmonds, Bellingham, and Olympia, WA.
- Auditions: Dec 22 in Tacoma, WA
Casting the musical, "Ain't Misbehavin." Project description: "The musical is a tribute to the black musicians of the 1920's and '30s, who were part of the Harlem Renaissance, an era of growing creativity, cultural awareness, and ethnic pride. A sassy, sultry musical celebration of legendary jazz great, Fats Waller."