- Rehearses Aug. 25-Oct. 9; schedule built around actors availability, runs Oct. 10-12, 17-19 and 24-26 in South Orange, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 23 in South Orange, NJ
Casting a nonunion, non-paying production of "Night of the Living Dead Live!", a play based on George A. Romero's movie in which the movie itself, the period in which it was made, and the film’s undying influence on the horror genre are examined.
- Rehearses Oct. 4-Dec. 18 at CBLA Studio, 1532 W 11th St.; runs at the Wilshire Ebell Dec. 19 & 20 in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 23, in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Nutcracker Swings," a Christmas show set in 1940's Los Angeles.
- Runs Apr. 17-May 17 in Osseo, MN.
- Auditions: Aug 23, 24 in Osseo, MN
Seeking strong male and female actors for the rock musical "Next to Normal." Synopsis: Diana Goodman has the perfect suburban life, complete with a loving husband, son, and daughter. But her struggle with bipolar disorder threatens to destroy it all, and, as her medical treatments get more aggressive, her family ...
- Shoot information TBA.
- Auditions: Aug 23 in New York, NY
Casting a lead role for an untitled HBO pilot directed by Steve McQueen ("12 Years A Slave," "Shame").
- Rehearses Sept. 26-29 at Loyola Marymount University; shoots Oct. 3-6 in Los Angeles.
- Auditions: Aug 23, 24 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Andrew's Birthday," a student film for Loyola Marymount University. Synopsis: After his parents divorced, Andrew and his father Jeff gradually grew apart. This weekend, Jeff decides to take Andrew on a fishing trip for his 13th birthday. Jeff discovers that the son he knew has changed. On the other ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 7, 2015; runs Feb. 28-Nov. 1, 2015.
- Auditions: Aug 23, in New York, NY
Casting "Guys and Dolls."
- Rehearses Sept. to early-Oct. 2014; Oct. 7-14 in Long Island and NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 23, 25 in New York, NY
Casting "How I Killed Allie Rose," a dark comedic thesis film for NYFA about high school perfectionist, Lauren Whitaker, on a quest to save her picture perfect relationship.
- Runs October 2014-May 2015 in Sarasota, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 23 in Sarasota, FL
Casting Westcoast Black Theatre Troupe's Season 2014-15, including one play and four musicals, lineup as follows: "Little Shop of Horrors," "Black Nativity," "Knock Me a Kiss," "Jazz Hot Mamas," and "Spunk."
- Season rehearses and performs in Sarasota, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 23, 24 in Sarasota, FL
Casting the Westcoast Black Theatre Troupe's 2014-25 season. Season includes "Little Shop of Horrors" (runs Oct. 15-Nov. 16); "Knock Me a Kiss" (runs Jan. 7-Feb. 8, 2015); "Jazz Hot Mamas" (runs Feb. 25-Mar. 29, 2015); and "Spunk" (runs Apr. 15-May 17, 2015).
- Season runs October-March in LA.
- Auditions: Aug 23, 24 in West Hollywood, CA
Seeking actors of all types and ages to participate in Playground LA's Monday Night PlayGround.
- Shoot begins in September in various locations throughout Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 23 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Industry Exposed," a web series following the journey of two actors as they navigate their way through the entertainment industry while dealing with their sexuality.
- Photos will be taken at the casting call on Aug. 23 in LA.
- Auditions: Aug 23 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking teen models to be featured on www.IAMPOSSIBLE.us as well as on marketing materials including posters, pamphlets, web, and various other media campaigns. Coordinator states: "The #IAMPOSSIBLE campaign is a movement to empower this generation by encouraging unity and acceptance as well as celebrating who we are and our differences. ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Bridgeport, CT.
- Auditions: Aug 23 in Bridgeport, CT
The Downtown Cabaret Theatre seeks professional non-union lead and character actors for all or part of its 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Peter Pan," "The Ugly Duckling/Three Pigs/Chicken Little" (original production), "Rapunzel" (original production), and "Willy Wonka" (original production).