- Shoot begins Sept. 20 and will continue on a weekend schedule for three consecutive weeks in Atlantic City, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31, Sep 6, 7 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "The Bad Idea," a short film. Synopsis: Bryan's been working up the nerve to pay for his first escort. The only problem is he hasn't worked up enough money. After meeting with his friend, he has an idea to get everything he wants for free.
- Rehearses Saturdays (8 a.m.-12 p.m.) in Huntington, NY; performs Oct. 25, 2014.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Huntington, NY
Casting local performers and crew for "The Unconventional Conventionalists," Long Island's premier "Rocky Horror Picture Show" shadowcast.
- Rehearsals to begin immediately after Labor Day weekend in the NYC area/NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "I Didn’t Know My Own Strength" and "While U Were Preaching," two plays. Synopsis: "I Didn’t Know My Own Strength" centers around two families who discover an illness feared by millions, that for years has been known as a tragic death sentence. The production is filled with many nuances ...
- Festival takes place Sept. 11-14 at First Street Green Park in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in New York, NY
Seeking performers for an outdoor performance at the 9/11 Cultural Festival with Bread and Puppet Theater as part of their new play "Gaza". Company states: "The 9/11 Cultural Festival is a festival for peace in which an honest dialogue about 9/11 is encouraged through the arts, theatre, dance, music, poetry, ...
- Rehearsal dates are most Tuesdays evenings and Saturdays between 8/30-11/20. Production dates are Nov. 21st., 22nd, & 23rd.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in New York, NY
This is a production of the African folktale Anansi the Spider. It is an African dance production that tells the story of how Anansi the Trickster retrieved the stories of the Ashanti people and returned them to his village. The production uses unique lighting projection, costuming, puppetry and of course ...
- Rehearsal in September 20,21.Shoots September 23-29 in NYC (Take 3-4days)
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 7 in NEW YORK CITY, NY
Casting 'Back Home' a student thesis film for New York Film Academy about: A runaway from home young boy meet a want go home girl,what happen between them. The story want talk about some problem between teenager and their family.
- Runs Oct. 18 in NY.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in New York, NY
Casting "Worth the Wait," a play about teen sexuality, the dangers of irresponsible sexual encounters, unplanned pregnancies, and the risks of contracting the HIV/AIDS virus.
- Rehearsals will begin after Labor Day and will take place in NYC and Rahway, NJ; tech rehearsal Oct. 11 (10 a.m.-3 p.m.) in NYC; runs Oct. 23, 24, & 25 (9 p.m. all days) in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in Rahway, NJ
Casting "Sex, Relationships and Sometimes Love," with a twist. This production will "gender bend" all the monologues: men will perfrom the women's pieces and vice versa. Some actors may be asked to perform in drag, both queens and kings. Producer states: "First produced at Show World in Times Square in ...
- Must be available Oct. 6-Dec. 4 for rehearsal and production.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in New York, NY
Casting NBCs "Peter Pan Live," a bold new live television production of the classic Broadway musical. From Executive Producers Craig Zedan and Neil Meron comes the heartwarming tale of Peter Pan, the mischievous little boy who ran away to Neverland. Starring Allison Williams as Peter and Christopher Walken as Captain ...
- Rehearsals begin early to mid-January 2015; runs Feb. 17-June 28, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "The Audience," by Peter Morgan. For sixty years Elizabeth II has met each of her twelve Prime Ministers in a weekly audience at Buckingham Palace. Both parties have an unspoken agreement never to repeat what is said. The play imagines a series of pivotal meetings between the Downing Street ...