- Shoots Sept. 19 to mid-Nov. in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 29, 30 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Angel Bullet," a gritty action short. Synopsis: Ruthless assassin Jane is offered the most dangerous contract of her career, a mob boss hit. Along the way, she saves a girl, Cloe, who becomes her sometimes lover and always naive, annoying sidekick. The job spirals into a bloody massacre of ...
- Rehearses in Sept.; shoots Oct. 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, and 11 at Loyola Marymount University in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in Los Angeles, CA and Aug 30, 31 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting four roles for a grad student thesis film for Loyola Marymount University. This is a drama/romance/thriller set in the 1940s. Synopsis: Albert, a well-known pianist who retreated following an embarrassing public performance, regains confidence upon falling in love with Evelyn, his sick mother's new caretaker; however, when Albert's cruel ...
- Shoot date(s) TBD in the Hamptons, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in New York, NY
Casting a swimwear calendar for CNS.
- Shooting September 11-28, in Muskegon County, MI.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in Muskegon, MI
Casting the independent horror feature film 'Ruin Me,' starring Chris Hill & Eva Hamilton. Project description: "Alexandra is a reluctant tag-along for Terror Weekend, a "haunted" campout in the middle of the woods. When the other campers begin to disappear, Alex must overcome extreme physical and psychological challenges to survive."
- Rehearses alternate Fridays for minis (ages 5-7) and Sundays for juniors (ages 8-15). Understandable weekends are family time, so we schedule at least one weekend off per month, especially if holiday weekends. In weekly class times, team will also be learning choreography and skill-building at Blackbird Dance Co. 305 N. Fairfax Ave LA, CA 90036.
- Auditions: Aug 29, 30, in Hollywood, CA
Seeking kid dancers and gymnasts for Blackbird All Stars, a performance team of kids who excel in the intensive training of dance and circus. The team members are required to train through Blackbird in weekly classes and rehearsals, and perform at live performances, some filming, photo shoots, competition options, and ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13 for non-Equity and Oct. 20 for Equity actors in Manhattan; runs Oct. 30-Nov. 7 (weekends) at the Irvington Town Hall Theatre in Irvington, NY (30 minutes from NYC).
- Auditions: Aug 29 in Irvington, NY
OPEN AUDITIONS SATURDAY AUG.29, 2pm-4pm. Casting "Carrie: The Musical." Synopsis: Carrie White is a misfit. At school, she's an outcast who's bullied by the popular crowd, and virtually invisible to everyone else. At home, she's at the mercy of her loving but cruelly over-protective mother. But Carrie's just discovered she's ...
- Rehearses in Sept. in L.A.; shoots Oct. 16-18 in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Wild-child Chloe," a family drama for Loyola Marymount University. Synopsis: Wild-child Chloe causes trouble wherever she goes. With her father absent, her ill grandmother, Granny, steps in as her caretaker to help smooth over problems with a local fruit vendor and her friend Tommy. When Chloe is confronted with ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 27; runs Nov. 11-15 at the Secret Theatre in Long Island City, Queens, NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 29, 30 in New York, NY
Casting eight non-union actors in Shakespeare's "The Winter's Tale." Artistic director states: "Underling's mission is to bring classical texts to vivid realities reflecting modern issues. Focusing on time and generation, this production will explore societal differences of class and culture."
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 10, 2016; runs Mar. 19-Apr. 3 in New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: Aug 29, 30 in New Orleans, LA
Casting "Orpheus Descending."
- Performances Nov. 7–Dec. 13 (excluding Thanksgiving weekend), in Fremont, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in Fremont, CA
Casting "Greetings!" a holiday play by Tom Dudzick. Project description: "A miraculous comedy that has become a welcome alternative to 'A Christmas Carol' in theaters all across the country."
- Shoots Sept. 15-Oct. 25 at Ramoji Rao Studios in Hyderabad, India.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in New York, NY
Casting "Fear the Fear," a horror film to be shot in India.