- Shoots Mar. 29-31 in Palm Springs, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 26, 27, 28 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Sunnyside" (working title), a pilot. Synopsis: Four twenty-somethings search for love, purpose, and happiness in Palm Springs.
- Runs Aug. 2015-April 2016 in Louisville, KY.
- Auditions: Feb 2, 3, 4, 5 in New York, NY and Jan 26, 27 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors for a nine-month resident training company. The company produces a five-show season, focusing entirely on new works, and culminating in a commissioned work that is a fully-produced part of the Humana Festival of New American Plays. Small roles and understudies in the theater's mainstage season are possible, but ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 9; runs Feb. 18-Mar. 22 in Jacksonville, FL.
- Auditions: Jan 26 in Jacksonville, FL
Casting "Butterflies are Free."
- Season runs in the summer in Bloomfield, IN.
- Auditions: Jan 26, in Chicago, IL
Shawnee Summer Theatre is casting its 2015 season, including "The Wizard of Oz," "The Boys Next Door," "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change," and "The Cat in the Hat." Project description: "The Shawnee Summer Theatre, commonly known as Shawnee, is a professional summer stock theatre in the rural community ...
- Shoots in January and February in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jan 26 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Empire," a Fox TV series starring Terrence Howard and Teraji P. Henson. Project description: "A unique family drama set in the world of a hip hop empire."
- Rehearses Feb.-Mar.; runs Mar. 20, 21, & 22 in Rancho Santa Fe, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 26, 27 in Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Casting "The Curious Savage." Synopsis: "The Curious Savage" is a comic tale of greed, generosity, and sanity. Ethel Savage, a new widow, has been left with a substantial fortune which her three grown children--a senator, a judge, and a gold-digger of a daughter--are intent on keeping from disposing in any ...
- Rehearsals begin February; tech runs Apr. 12-16; perf. runs Apr. 17-May 2 at: Drama Learning Center 9130-I Red Branch Rd. Columbia, MD 21045.
- Auditions: Jan 26, 29 in Columbia, MD
Casting "Spring Awakening," a musical based on the play by Frank Wedekind set in a provincial German town in the late nineteenth-century in a world where grown-ups hold the keys to the future and two young people lead their peers in a celebration of rebellion against the rigid status quo.
- Currently rehearsing Mondays in Lombard, IL, approx. one and a half miles from the Lombard Metra Station. Producer states: "We can arrange pick up and drop off at the train if commuting." Performs shows as booked throughout the Chicago, IL area and beyond.
- Auditions: Jan 26, Feb 2 in Lombard, IL
Casting a family-friendly, clean comedy troupe. Producer states: "We perform live, clean improvised comedy that is safe for all ages. We perform long and short form improv as well as some sketch. Each member of the team is a Christian and this team is designed to use humor as a ...
- Shows April 10-19 in Joliet, IL.
- Auditions: Jan 26, 27, 28 in Joliet, IL
Casting "The Odd Couple," a play. Project description: "This classic comedy opens with a group of the guys assembled for cards in the apartment of divorced Oscar Madison. And if the mess is any indication, it's no wonder that his wife left him. Late to arrive is Felix Unger who ...
- Runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Jan 26 in New York, NY
Seeking active, paid-up Equity actors who are not signed clients of any agent for the musical Agent Access Auditions, which are sponsored by Actors' Equity Association and provided free of charge as a benefit of Equity Membership.