- Shoots Aug. 19-26 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in New York City, NY
Casting "The Script," a student film for New York Film Academy about Ripley syndrome and megalomania.
- Rehearses evenings & weekends beginning August 4. Show runs Friday and Saturday nights, September 12-November 1, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 2, 3 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Hack/Slash," a play. Project description: "Based on the comic book series by Tim Seeley, 'Hack/Slash' is a comedic, action-filled take on the slasher movie genre. Cassie Hack is the last girl standing who teams up with the giant Vlad to fight back against slashers and monsters."
- Shoots approx. Sept. 1 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in New York, NY
Casting "Glass." Synopsis: "Once Glass discovers his girlfriend is murdered after a night of partying, he interrogates his way through the back alleys of New York City’s underground to search for who to blame."
- Rehearsals will begin immediately and last two weeks in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 2, 3 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking dancers from all genres; ballet, jazz, hip hop, contemporary, etc. as well as expert pole dancers, for B-roll footage and upcoming live shows. Director states: "Whatever your dance niche...we want to see you for an exciting, new, 'top secret' dance project. Footage will be shot for the B-roll from ...
- Shows run September 6-October 4, Saturdays at 10:30 p.m., in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Chicago, IL
Casting an all-female performance revue. Project description: "Beast Women is proud to be Chicago's premier performance revue. With seven years of celebrating the freedom, sexuality, life oddities, and primal strength found in all women."
- Performs Sept. 19-21 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Atlanta, GA
Casting various roles for Americolor Opera Alliance's opera "Carmen J." Professional and amateur actors, singers, and dancers are invited. Seeking a diverse cast for roles in the plantation, tavern, and theater scenes.
- Rehearses a few days TBD; shoots Dec. 1-20 in L.A. Note: the film's first scene will be shot at night during the second week of Aug. 2014 as a fundraising tool.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Follow," a tale of friendship, revenge, and a critique on the lust for fame in the 21st century. Synopsis: "￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼Julian’s life is thrown into chaos when his unstable best friend decides to constantly follow him around making a documentary about his life."
- Rehearses Aug. 3-8; shoots Aug. 8-15 in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Austin, TX, TX
Casting a music video, "Wake Me Up."
- Rehearses August-September; shoots early September and will take place over two weekends with 5 shoot days in total in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 2, 8, 9, 15, 16 in Chicago, IL
Casting for short student film "Sex Kwon Do." In order to rescue his kidnapped friend, Steve, a young pupil under the guidance of his burnt-out sensei, must take on not only the powerful Gay Mafia, but also the struggle with understanding his true identity.
- Performs Oct. 3–Nov. 1 in Half Moon Bay, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 2, 3 in Half Moon Bay, CA
Casting "The Woman In Black." Production description: "A ghost play which creates a tense and eerie world for the audience. The dark tale, told by Mr. Kipps, with the help of an actor, transports the audience back to Eel Marsh House where visual and audio senses will be heightened in ...
- Recording and touring TBD.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in San Fernando Valley, CA
Seeking Latin male singers who can dance for Latin teen boy band.
- Rehearsals are held once a week for three hours, Sat.-Wed. depending on your group placement; Runs Thurs.-Sun. at the L.A. Connection Comedy Theatre in Sherman Oaks. Note: Outside showtimes may vary based on bookings.
- Auditions: Aug 2, 3, 6, 9, 10 in Sherman Oaks, CA
Casting performers for adult, teen, and kids improv groups. Coordinator states: “We have nine weekly adult improv shows, a teen improv show, and a kids improv show. Adult groups also perform for corporations, camps, events, and parties. LAC also has three shows in development for weekly TV series, including a ...
- Shoots late August for three days in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in New York, NY
Casting "Mr. Student Body," a short 10-minute film set in high school for Brian Grazer/Ron Howard's new digital venture. Dialogue is quick, fast-paced, a la Aaron Sorkin. Genre is comedy with dramatic tone.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Sept. 25-Oct. 5 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Houston, TX
Casting singers and dancers for "Reefer Madness."