- Shoots second week of June in Marietta, GA.
- Auditions: May 30 in Marietta, GA
Casting "Gambit," a short fan-made film based off the popular X-Men character of the same name. Note: This film is not for profit, however these are paid parts.
- Shooting Summer 2015, in the Baltimore, MD area.
- Auditions: May 30 in Annapolis, MD and May 31 in Baltimore, MD
Casting season four of the Netflix series, "House of Cards," starring Kevin Spacey and Robin Wright. Project description: "About a scheming politician and his equally conniving wife."
- Rehearsal and performance dates TBD in the L.A. area.
- Auditions: May 30, Jun 6 in West Hollywood, CA
Casting "B.Osten's Blog - Positive Living," a play. Synopsis: The only thing positive in B.Osten’s life was his HIV status. The 80s and 90s took its toll on him physically and mentally. Within that time, he made wrong choices and unhealthy decisions. At the age of 42, he had a ...
- Shoot dates TBD in the Norcross, GA area.
- Auditions: May 30 in Norcross, GA
Casting "The Kingdom," a series. Synopsis: The Henderson family consists of five brothers and five sisters. The oldest brother gets killed in a tragic car accident, plotted by his brother for the birth right, which leaves Betty and John Henderson struggling mentally about losing a child. The siblings all have ...
- Rehearsals throughout August (possibly beginning at the very end of July, availability permitting) in a rehearsal space in Brooklyn, NY; performances will be held Aug. 24, 26, & 29 in competition in the Thespis Festival at the Hudson Guild Theater.
- Auditions: May 30, 31, in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "The Hundred Acre Wood," a play premiere of a new take on the world of Pooh, and a black comedy about a college-age Christopher Robin who discovers that the home you come back to won't always be the home you remember. Or the home you want. Or the home ...
- Rehearses June through mid-July; runs July 16-18, July 23-25, at 7:30 p.m. in NYC.
- Auditions: May 30, 31 in New York, NY
Casting "Bear Bones," a series of short plays. This will be "bare bones" theatre (or more aptly suitcase theatre)- no complex lights, sets, and only minimal costumes and props out of a suitcase.
- Rehearses May 30; shoots July 31-Aug. 2 & Aug. 14-16 in San Jose and Morgan Hill, CA.
- Auditions: May 30 in San Jose, CA
Casting "A Look Inside," a short film. Synopsis: A character named Gary is trapped in a world filled with wrong. He falls in love with a hooker named Summer. Soon after, Gary's past catches up with him. This is because of Summer's Pimp, White Thunder, and his act of violence. ...
- Shoots the last weekend of June-first wk. of July in South Philadelphia, University City, and Center City, Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: May 30 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Good Grief," a short film. Synopsis: "Good Grief" is a touching short film about a straight-laced, average good guy who learns to let go of a past relationship by stepping outside of his comfort zone and opening himself up to new possibilities. On a walk through the streets of ...
- Rehearses June 6 (1-4 p.m.) and June 12 (6-7 p.m.); shoots June 13 in Montreal, QC.
- Auditions: May 30, 31 in Montreal, QC
Casting “The Adolescent Nine," a short film. Synopsis: "The Adolescent Nine" follows Elly, a quiet high-school senior, who finds out she’s pregnant. Scared and with nowhere else to go, she seeks help from an unlikely friend: her chemistry teacher, Harlan.
- Rehearses June 6 (11 a.m.-2 p.m.), June 8 (3:30-5:30 p.m.); June 10 ((3:30-5:30 p.m.); June 15 (3:30-5:30 p.m.); June 17 (3:30-5:30 p.m.); June 20 (1-5 p.m.); June 22 (1-5 p.m.); June 24 (3:30-5:30 p.m.); June 29 (6-10 p.m.): July 2 (6-10 p.m.); July 6 (3:30-5:30 p.m.); July 8 (3:30-5:30 p.m.); July 10 (6-10 p.m.); July 11 (11 a.m.-3 p.m.); July 12 (12-4 p.m.); and July 17 (6-11 p.m.). Runs July 18 (7 p.m.), July 23 (9 p.m.), July 30 (7 p.m.), Aug. 5 (7 p.m.), and Aug. 7 (7 p.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: May 30 in New York, NY
Casting "The Match Game," a play. Artistic director states: "To celebrate our ten-year anniversary creating theater on 42nd St., Manhattan Repertory Theatre will be bringing back the first production produced by Manhattan Rep--the tenth anniversary production of the hysterical romantic comedy about dating, 'The Match Game' by Ken Wolf. The ...
- The filming will take place this coming Tuesday, June 2nd. Auditions will take place this coming weekend, May 30th and 31st.
- Auditions: May 30, Jun 1 in Bronx, NY
This is a production class at NYU and the one scene will be filmed in a three camera studio. Looking to build a relationship with actors for future projects.
- Rehearses Summer 2015; performs Aug. 15-30 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 30 in New York, NY
Casting "Laugh Track," a play that follows the taping of one episode of "He’s a Dad!" a beloved multi-camera sitcom in its ninth season. Watch as five television stars, a showrunner, and a cue card guy fall in and out of character, lust, love, and alcohol-induced debauchery.
- Production will take place in September and October (weekends) in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 30 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Oddball Ave.," a comedy web series that focuses on friends/roommates Luther and Sissy and the daily oddities they experience with their eccentric neighbors. The main focus is on Luther and Sissy, but there are some webisodes which will focus on any of the residents.