- Five rehearsal/fitting dates from mid-Aug. to Sept. (three dates on Sat. afternoons; two weeknights in Sept.; the fitting date and last two rehearsal dates are mandatory); Fashion Week runs Sept. 22-27 in Jersey City, NJ.
- Auditions: Jun 13, Jul 11 in Jersey City, NJ
Seeking models and designers for "Styleversity," an event for Jersey City Fashion Week. Coordinator states: "A week of fashion in a great city behind Lady Liberty. Fashion…passion…freedom, in the sixth borough. Jersey City Fashion Week is produced by DLJ Give to Live Community Foundation. a project of United Charitable Programs, ...
- Two sessions run each day from July 20-Aug. 5 (Session One rehearses 9 a.m.-12 p.m.; Session Two rehearses 1:30-4:30 p.m.); performs Aug 5-9 at the Summit Playhouse, 10 New England Ave., Summit, NJ.
- Auditions: Jun 14 in Summit, NJ
Seeking performers ages 5-13 for "The Jungle Book." Director states: "This program is structured both like a camp and like a full production. Each cast will rehearse for three hours a day and, over the course of three weeks, they will learn about all aspects of production while rehearsing for ...
- Session one (Bullying, Body Image, Girl Empowerment, Equal Rights Amendment) runs June 28 (1-6 p.m.), June 29 (3-6 p.m.), and June 30 (12-3 p.m.). Session two (Gun Violence, Access to Education, and Economic Empowerment) runs July 12 (1-5 p.m.), July 13 (3-6 p.m.), and July 14 (12-3 p.m.). Session three (child abuse, trafficking, domestic violence, neglect, foster care system) runs Aug. 9 (1-6 p.m.), Aug. 10 (3-6 p.m.), and Aug. 11 (12-3 p.m.). All sessions are in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 16 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for free theater intensives with Girl Be Heard, a non-profit theater company that brings global issues affecting girls center stage by empowering young women to tell their stories. Each three-day session will include speakers related to the specified topics, a creative space for new work, and a guerrilla-style ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; previews begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 9-25 in Hilton Head Island, SC.
- Auditions: Jun 22 in Hilton Head Island, SC
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in "Inherit the Wind." All roles available.
- Show dates: "Good People": September 11-October 4. "Forever Plaid": November 20-December 27. "Yankee Tavern": January 15-February 7. "The Clean House": February 26-March 20. "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee": April 1-24. "When Not That Good Will Do": May 13-June 5, 2016.
- Auditions: Jun 22, 23 in St. Charles, IL
Casting general auditions. Project description: "'Good People,' 'Forever Plaid: Plaid Tidings,' 'Yankee Tavern,' ''The Clean House,' 'The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee,' and 'When Not That Good Will Do.'"
- Rehearses weekdays beginning July 13; shoots early August at a New York City Area comedy club. Note: Availability and attendance is a must. Less rehearsal time for "Terri" and "Kate." Rehearsals will emphasis a team approach to this project and will include improvisation and staff involved rewrites when applicable. Think "Saturday Night Live" doing a sitcom.
- Auditions: Jun 29, 30 in New York, NY
For more info please look up and consider supporting the Kickstarter.com campaign for Stand-up Neurotica Best aspects of "Cheers," "Seinfeld" and "Friends" with an edge of 'Adult Content' Logline: Seth, struggling with his feelings for his ex-wife Julia (now gay), manages Comedy Club with a comic who seems like he's ...
- Rehearses weekdays beginning July 13; shoots early August at a comedy club in NYC. Producer's note: "Availability and attendance is a must. Less rehearsal time for Vagrant, Murial, Terri, and Kate. Rehearsals will emphasize a team approach to this project and will include improvisation and staff involved rewrites when applicable. Think 'Saturday Night Live' doing a sitcom."
- Auditions: Jun 29, 30 in New York, NY
Seeking amateur filmmakers and actors to participate in "Stand-Up Neurotica," in which Seth, struggling with his feelings for his ex-wife Julia (now gay), manages a comedy club with a comic who seems like he's never going to show up, all while working with a diverse and zany group of characters. ...
- Production runs August 20-September 13, in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Auditions: Jul 11, 12 in Oklahoma City, OK
Casting for the musical "Chicago." Project description: "Murderesses Velma Kelly and Roxie Hart find themselves on death row together and fight for the fame that will keep them from the gallows in 1920's Chicago."