- Season rehearses and performs at the Strand Theatre in Dorchester, MA.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8 in Boston, MA
Casting "The Wiz" a retelling of L. Frank Baum's 1900 story, familiar to most through the 1939 Judy Garland film (Rehearses Jan. 19-Feb. 12, 2015, afternoon availability encouraged for Jan. 26-Feb. 6; runs Feb. 13-15 & Feb. 20-22) and Andrew Lloyd Webber's "Jesus Christ Superstar" (Rehearses Mar. 9-Apr. 23; runs ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 4; runs Nov. 14-Dec. 13 at the Little Fish Theatre, 777 S. Centre Street, San Pedro, CA 90731.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in San Pedro, CA
Casting "Bus Stop," a play set in a diner 25 miles west of Kansas City in early March 1955. Synopsis: A freak snowstorm has halted the progress of the bus, and the eight characters (five on the bus) have a weather-enforced layover in the diner from approximately 1-5 a.m. Many ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13 (Mon.-Fri., 6:30-10:30 p.m. and possible Saturdays; no rehearsal Oct. 31); runs Nov. 20-23 in Monrovia, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9, 11 in Monrovia, CA
Casting "Meet Me In St. Louis," based on the heartwarming 1944 movie. Join the Smith family at the 1904 World’s Fair and see how their love and respect for each other is tempered with the genuine humor that can only be generated by such a special family. Memorable musical numbers ...
- Rehearses Tues, Wed, Thurs evenings 7-10 p.m. and several Saturdays and/or Sundays beginning Sept. 13; runs Oct. 24-26 & 31 and Nov. 1-2, 7, 8, 9 at the Beaumont Women's Club, 306 E. 6th. St., in Beaumont, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Beaumont, CA
Casting "Blithe Spirit," a comedic classic about fussy, cantankerous novelist Charles Condomine, re-married but haunted (literally) by the ghost of his late first wife, the clever and insistent Elvira who is called up by a visiting “Happy Medium." As the personalities clash, Charles’ current wife Ruth is accidentally killed, “passes ...