- Rehearsals begin in May. Performances run July 18-August 2 in Buckingham, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27 in Doylestown, PA
Casting Meredith Willson's Tony award winning Broadway classic, "The Music Man." Project Description: "A musical about con man Harold Hill, who poses as a boys' band leader and sells instruments and uniforms to naive Iowa townsfolk, promising to train the new band members."
- Rehearsals begin July 7th. Performances run July 25th-August 2nd, in Doylestown, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in Doylestown, PA
Casting "Shrek the Musical," based on the 2001 DreamWorks film "Shrek," and William Steig's 1990 book of the same title.
- Production is currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in New York, NY
Casting the Broadway production of "Matilda."
- Rehearsals begin early May; runs late May-Aug. 31 at Legoland California in Carlsbad, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28, 29, 30, May 1, 8 in Carlsbad, CA
Casting hosts, costume characters, and performers for LEGOLAND California's live performance summer shows.
- Runs Sept. 5-Oct. 5 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in New York, NY
Casting "Mighty Real: A Fabulous Sylvester Musical."
- Rehearses May 14-June 17; runs June 18-Aug. 1 in NY. Note: Performance schedule is Wed., Thurs., and Fri. night 8 p.m. shows, with the exception of July 4th week, which is an adjusted schedule.
- Auditions: Apr 28, 30 in New York, NY
Casting "The Religion Thing" by Renee Calarco.
- Projects are ongoing in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 28, May 12, 22, Jun 2, 19, Jul 3, 17, Aug 11 in New York, NY
Seeking models for Shot Agency Models, a new division of Shot Agency, a PR and IT company based in NYC. Company states: "For our open calls we are not charging any fee."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 30; runs Oct. 29-Dec. 7 (with a possible extension through Dec. 21 at the Lucille Lortel Theatre) in NY.
- Auditions: Apr 29 in New York, NY
Casting "Punk Rock" by Simon Stephens.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 11; runs Oct. 16, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015 in NY.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in New York, NY
Casting "The Oldest Boy" by Sarah Ruhl.
- Rehearsals begin July 1. Previews begin Aug. 1; runs Aug. 3-24 (16 performances) at the 4th Street Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: May 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting "The Law Of Return." Synopsis: "The Law of Return" tells the timely story of Jonathan Jay Pollard, a civilian, naval intelligence analyst, who sold government secrets to Israel during the 1980’s. This play focuses on Pollard’s relationships with his commanding officer, Steve Harris, and his Israeli contact, Rafi Eitan ...
- Rehearsals and production TBD.
- Auditions: May 2, 3, 4 in New York, NY
Casting dancers for upcoming company contracts including a New York City performance season and possible national and international touring with Kaleidoscope Dance Theatre Company. Director states: "If you are looking for an incredible and innovative experience in dance, one that seeds the growth of personality and emotional development in it's ...
- Tentatively shoots June 6-9 in and around Dallas/Arlington area.
- Auditions: May 3, 4 in Dallas, TX
Casting "The Illusion of Mister Bickley" a short, psychological-drama. Synopsis: An aspiring magician, Jasper Bickley, calls to mind his troubled past in order to unravel one of his many mysteries. It follows a dark and twisted path through his childhood to early adulthood that includes abuse, sexual confusion, neglect, and ...
- Program runs for one week June-August in L.A.
- Auditions: May 3, in New York, NY
Seeking participants for CGTV summer acting intensive. Production states: "If you think you have what it takes to be on TV or in movies, then come audition for CGTV with Adrian R’Mante of “Suite Life of Zack and Cody." CGTV is a high level “Celebrity Experience” that is searching for ...
- Auditions will be held in Omaha, NE.
- Auditions: May 4, 5 in Omaha, NE
Rose Theater is casting its 2014-15 Season.
- Rehearses June 9-July 31; runs Aug. 1-3, 8-10, 15-17 at the Black Box Theatre at Hoover High School in Glendale, and Aug. 23 at Travis Auditorium in Pasadena.
- Auditions: May 8, 9 in Glendale, CA
Casting "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown." Company states: "This delightful musical (1999 revival version) is described as a day in the life of the comic strip characters. Note that this production will be double cast, splitting 10 performances: an 18+ cast and an under 18 cast."
- Rehearsals begin the first week of June in El Cajon, CA; runs July 18-20, 25-27, & Aug. 1-3 at The Ocean Beach Playhouse.
- Auditions: May 8, 9 in San Diego, CA
Casting "Sheila A Musical." Production states: "'Sheila' is an original, award-winning, musical comedy in the spirit of films such as "American Pie" with a contemporary score. This will be the first production in San Diego."