- Tentatively shoots June 6-9 in and around Dallas/Arlington area.
- Auditions: May 3, 4 in Dallas, TX
Casting "The Illusion of Mister Bickley" a short, psychological-drama. Synopsis: An aspiring magician, Jasper Bickley, calls to mind his troubled past in order to unravel one of his many mysteries. It follows a dark and twisted path through his childhood to early adulthood that includes abuse, sexual confusion, neglect, and ...
- Shoots May 17 and July-August in NY, NJ, and PA.
- Auditions: May 3, 10 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "The Good Blonde," in which two strangers meet on the road and travel together across country, both chasing a dream while running from their past. Lack of sleep causes delusions, intersecting dreams reveal internal struggle, and neglected wounds leave emotions raw.
- Rehearsals begin May 11; runs July 10, 13, 16, 19, 26 at 2014 Capital Fringe Festival in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: May 3, 4 in Washington, DC
Casting "Olizzia." Synopsis: "When Olivia and Lizzie, two best friends since college, planned their vacation to Rio, they were looking forward to booze, beaches, and beautiful Brazilian boys. What neither of them expected was to find their maybe soul mate... in one another. But after a life altering night in ...
- Shoots summer 2014 in NYC. Producer states: "This is a one-location shoot. We have extended access to the studio, so we can flex the shooting time-blocks to work with everyone’s schedule."
- Auditions: May 4, 11, 18, 25 in New York, NY
Casting a comedy pilot set in a yoga studio. Synopsis: "Two Broke Yoga Girls Break Bad In Manhattan."
- Auditions will be held in Omaha, NE.
- Auditions: May 4, 5 in Omaha, NE
Rose Theater is casting its 2014-15 Season.
- Shoots May 19-23 for female actors; shoots end of July for male actors.
- Auditions: May 5, 6 in New York, NY
Casting for "The Best Spanish Class Ever." Coordinator states: "'The Best Spanish Class Ever' (BSCE) is the first language course to combine hot teachers with quality academia. The online curriculum will feature a series of fifteen three minute videos per module in which beautiful men and women will teach the ...
- Rehearsals begin October 2. Performances run October 22-January 4 in Lincolnshire, IL.
- Auditions: May 5, 6 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The King and I," a musical. Project description: "Musical about a widow who accepts a job as a live-in governess of the King of Siam's children."
- Rehearsals begin on/after June 7 depending upon individual show schedules (TBD); performances take place between July 7-27 as part of the New York Musical Theatre Festival in NYC. Note: All shows are full productions.
- Auditions: May 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Madame Infamy." Synopsis: "Madame Infamy" tells the story of Marie Antoinette, last Queen of France, and Sally Hemings, the American slave known for her intimate ties to President Thomas Jefferson. Though their circumstances could not be more different, their paths are parallel and footsteps intersect as they navigate the ...
- Developmental lab runs July 18–August 15in NYC.
- Auditions: May 6 in New York, NY
- Rehearsals begin May 15 (Geva) & Oct. 14 (Arizona); runs Sept. 3-Oct. 5 (Geva) and Oct. 18-Nov. 30 (Arizona).
- Auditions: May 7, 8, 9 in New York City, NY
Casting "Wait Until Dark" by Frederick Knott and adapted by Jeffrey Hatcher.
- Competition begins in May on Wednesdays at The West End Cabaret on the Upper West Side.
- Auditions: May 7 in New York, NY
Seeking contestants for the new season of "So You Think You Can Belt!" - an 8-week singing competition from the producers of "Bound for Broadway," "Bitter Bitches," and "N.E.W. Musicals." Producer states: "SYTYCB is quickly becoming the best competition in town; join us for awesome cash prizes, free drinks, giveaways ...
- Rehearses June 9-July 31; runs Aug. 1-3, 8-10, 15-17 at the Black Box Theatre at Hoover High School in Glendale, and Aug. 23 at Travis Auditorium in Pasadena.
- Auditions: May 8, 9 in Glendale, CA
Casting "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown." Company states: "This delightful musical (1999 revival version) is described as a day in the life of the comic strip characters. Note that this production will be double cast, splitting 10 performances: an 18+ cast and an under 18 cast."
- Rehearsals begin the first week of June in El Cajon, CA; runs July 18-20, 25-27, & Aug. 1-3 at The Ocean Beach Playhouse.
- Auditions: May 8, 9 in San Diego, CA
Casting "Sheila A Musical." Production states: "'Sheila' is an original, award-winning, musical comedy in the spirit of films such as "American Pie" with a contemporary score. This will be the first production in San Diego."