- Rehearsals begin late January 2016. Performances run March 10-April 2, 2016, at Triangle Productions at The Sanctuary at Sandy Plaza, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Jun 7, 9 in Portland, OR
Casting the musical, "Heathers." Project description: "The darkly delicious story of Veronica Sawyer, a brainy, beautiful teenage misfit who hustles her way into the most powerful and ruthless clique at Westerberg High: The Heathers."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 11, 2016; runs Feb. 5-Mar. 6 in Osseo, MN.
- Auditions: Jun 8 in Osseo, MN
Casting "Clybourne Park."
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Oct. 10-Nov. 15 in Portland, OR with an eastern tour.
- Auditions: Jun 10, 11, 12 in Los Angeles, CA and Jun 24, 25, 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Cuba Libre," a musical with the rhythms of Cuban music driving the universal story of a man caught between countries, losses, and loves, and his search for freedom. Synopsis: Set in America and Cuba, this timely tale reverberates across politics, ambition and romance with quick-witted dialogue, joy-filled dance and ...
- Rehearses Aug. 17-Sept. 9; runs Sept. 10-19 in NY.
- Auditions: Jun 11 in New York, NY
Casting "A Happy End" by Iddo Netanyahu. All the characters in the play deal, throughout, with the external reality of Germany of 1932-33. This reality surrounds them at all times, whether the characters admit to it or not.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 7; runs Sept. 24-Dec. 20, 2015, with possible extension to Jan. 4, 2016, in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Jun 13 in Pittsburgh, PA
Seeking five Equity male actor/singers for "Altar Boyz." All roles must have very strong singing ability (including tight harmony singing), strong hip-hop and pop dance ability, and very strong comedic instincts. The Boyz may be quirky but they sound amazing--better than most real boy bands and there is no tracking ...
- Trainings are ongoing and can be conducted one on one in person or via Skype.
- Auditions: Jun 13 in Jacksonville, FL
Seeking dancers, singers, actors, and models to participate in The Star Movement's showcase for agents, managers, cruise lines, record labels, theme parks & record labels. Coordinator stages: "TSM has had 100% success with all models and talent being signed!"
- Rehearsals beginning August. Performances September 17-October 4, in Napa, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 14, 15 in Napa, CA
Casting the musical "The Secret Garden." Production description: "An orphan moves into her distant uncle's estate and discovers a garden that has been locked and neglected, which she begins restoring."
- Rehearsals begin in November. Performances run December 3-20, in Napa, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 14, 15 in Napa, CA
Casting the musical "The Great American Trailer Park Christmas Musical." Production description: "It explores the relationships between the tenants at the Armadillo Acres Trailer Park in Florida."
- Rehearses July 8, 9, 10, 14 at 9 a.m. July shows run July 15 and 31, all in Brooklyn. Future show dates TBA for the NYC-area 2015-16 school year.
- Auditions: Jun 14, 15 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Sparkle the Fairy Princess," an educational musical for the kindie set that incorporates audience participation and themes of empowerment into a 45-minute production. Show is performed at schools, camps, and other venues across the NYC area.
- Rehearsals begin in August. Performances run October 3-7, in San Jose, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 15, 16, 19, 20 in Santa Clara, CA
Casting the Gilbert & Sullivan's comedic operetta, "The Pirates of Penzance." Production description: "Frederic, son of a wealthy 19th century ma,n was to be apprenticed to a pilot, but due to a hard-of-hearing nursery maid, was instead apprenticed to a pirate. Not just any pirate, but the leader of the ...
- Rehearses July 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, and Aug. 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 at The Greek Federation (Stathakion Center) in Astoria, NY; tentatively runs Aug. 10-16, 17-23, and 24-30 at La MaMa First Floor Theater, NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 20 in New York, NY
Casting "The Laramie Project" by Moises Kaufman and the members of the Tectonic Theater Project. Synopsis: In October 1998, a twenty-one-year-old student at the University of Wyoming was kidnapped, severely beaten, and left to die, tied to a fence in the middle of the prairie outside Laramie, Wyoming. His bloody, ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; previews begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 9-25 in Hilton Head Island, SC.
- Auditions: Jun 22 in Hilton Head Island, SC
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in "Inherit the Wind." All roles available.
- Rehearsals and productions run November 2015-October 2016, at The State Theater, in Olympia, WA.
- Auditions: Jul 6 in Olympia, WA
Harlequin Productions is casting its 2015-2016 season, including "Stardust Christmas Dazzle," "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike," "Hedda Gabler," "The Language Archive," "The Last Five Years," "The Two Gentlemen of Verona," and a Summer musical.
- Rehearsal and performance dates depend on the production throughout New Jersey.
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18 in New Brunswick, NJ
Seeking submissions for New Jersey Theatre Alliance (NJTA), the service organization for the state’s professional (Actor’s Equity) theaters. Note: Not all Alliance member theaters participate in these auditions and there will not be a confirmed list of participating theaters until about a week before the auditions.