- Rehearsals begin Mar. 9 (nonunion) and Mar. 23 (AEA); runs Apr. 17-26 (for 11-12 performances) at the Kavli Theatre, Bank of America Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza, Thousand Oaks, CA..
- Auditions: Jan 31, Feb 3 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Seeking union and nonunion talent for all roles in "Mary Poppins."
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 17; runs Apr. 16-26 at the Cowell Theater in Fort Mason Center, San Francisco.
- Auditions: Feb 1 in Oakland, CA
Casting the world premiere of "Max Understood" a new musical.
- Rehearsal times and productions dates vary.
- Auditions: Feb 1 in Tucson, AZ
Seeking exceptional dancers to portray roles between the ages of 18-40 for Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines. All applicants should have prior performance experience.
- Rehearses and performs approximately August 2015-May 2016; rehearses in Chicago, IL; performs in Chicago, IL, and tours nationally and internationally.
- Auditions: Feb 1 in Chicago, IL
Seeking dancers for Giordano Dance Chicago. Male and female dancers for the main company must be at least 22 years of age. Dancers must have a strong ballet and jazz technique. GDC consists of ten dancers, five men and five women. The company tours nationally and internationally. Giordano II positions ...
- All shows rehearse and perform in Center Valley, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 1 in Center Valley, PA
Casting Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival's 2015 Season. Season includes: "Les Miserables" (Claude-Michel Schonberg, music-book; Herbert Kretzmer, lyrics; Alain Boublil, book; Dennis Razze, dir.; Stephen Casey, choreo.; J. Bennett Durham, music dir. Rehearsals begin May 19; runs June 10-28); "Henry V" (William Shakespeare, playwright; Matt Pfeiffer, dir. Rehearsals begin June 5; runs ...
- Fashion show will be held at the Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Feb 1 in Washington, DC
Seeking participants for "Night of the Stars" a fashion and runway show for models of all sizes, ages, and heights.
- "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" begins rehearsals May 24; runs June 25-July 19. "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" begins rehearsals June 21; runs July 30-August 23. "One Man, Two Guvnors" begins rehearsals August 9; runs September 10-October 4. All performances held at Clackamas Repertory Theatre, in Oregon City, OR.
- Auditions: Feb 1 in Oregon City, OR
Casting the Clackamas Repertory Theatre 2015 Season, including 'Cat on a Hot Tin Roof," "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying," and "One Man, Two Guvnors."
- Rehearsals begin in mid March; performances May 15-23 at New Victoria Theater and other venues in Santa Barbara, CA. Performances in L.A. in June pending.
- Auditions: Feb 2, 9 in Santa Barbara, CA
Seeking dancers for the American Dance & Music Performance Group 2015 Spring Season.
- These auditions are for undergraduate and graduate courses beginning Sept. 2015 in the UK.
- Auditions: Feb 2, 3, 4 in Chicago, IL
Seeking students for Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama's undergraduate and graduate courses in acting. Officer states: "Thinking of studying drama in the United Kingdom? One of the UK's leading drama schools--Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama--is holding auditions in Chicago for entry to its programs in September ...
- Runs Aug. 2015-April 2016 in Louisville, KY.
- Auditions: Feb 2, 3, 4, 5 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for a nine-month resident training company. The company produces a five-show season, focusing entirely on new works, and culminating in a commissioned work that is a fully-produced part of the Humana Festival of New American Plays. Small roles and understudies in the theater's mainstage season are possible, but ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Flat Rock, NC.
- Auditions: Feb 2 in Hendersonville, NC
Casting the Flat Rock Playhouse season. Season includes: "Always…Patsy Cline" (Ted Swindley, writer; Lisa K. Bryant, dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 28; runs May 7-31); "Over The River And Through The Woods" (Joe DiPietro, writer; Scott Treadway, dir. Rehearsals begin May 19; runs June 4-21); "How To Succeed In Business Without ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar.10; previews run Mar. 26; run begins Mar.26-Apr. 26 in Waterbury, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 2 in Waterbury, CT
Casting "I Loved, I Lost, I Made Spaghetti," a comedic play celebrating Italian home cooking as both an expression of love and a source of comfort when romance goes cold.
- Rehearsals begin July 13; runs July 24-Aug. 2, 2015 in Kansas City, MO.
- Auditions: Feb 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors who sing for various principal roles in "Mary Poppins."
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 14; runs May 8-June 7 in Costa Mesa, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 2 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting "Peter and the Starcatcher."
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 9 (nonunion) and Mar. 23 (AEA); runs Apr. 17-26 (for 11-12 performances) at the Cabrillo Music Theatre in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 2 in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting union and nonunion talent for all roles in "Mary Poppins."