- Rehearsals begin June 1, Sunday-Thursday, 5-10 p.m.; tech week is July 12-16; runs July 17-Aug. 2 in New Jersey.
- Auditions: Mar 17 in Summit, NJ and Mar 18 in New York, NY
Casting "Children of Eden, Jr." Company states: "This summer, the Summit Playhouse will present the World Premiere of Children of Eden, Junior! Over the coming months, director Lindsay Maron will be working with the creators and MTI to adapt and adjust the show before mounting a full scale production this ...
- Each production rehearses for ten days, and then gives seven or eight performances in the 2100-seat indoor Concert Hall in the Century II performing arts center, Wichita, KS.
- Auditions: Mar 17 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actor/singers for leading roles in five large-scale productions for Music Theatre Wichita's summer season. Season includes: "Aida" (Elton John and Tim Rice, writers; Mark Madama, dir.; Andrew Palermo, choreo. Rehearsals begin June 1; runs June 10-14); Disney's "My Son Pinocchio" (Wayne Bryan, dir.; Amy Baker Schwiethale, choreo. Rehearsals ...
- Rehearsals evenings April 7-June 12 in Chicago, IL. Shows June 19-21 and 26-28.
- Auditions: Mar 20, 22 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Mary Poppins," a musical. Project description: "A magic nanny comes to work for a cold banker's unhappy family."
- "Cymbeline" rehearses May 25-June 12 in Evanston, IL; runs June 13-July 19 in Evanston and Highland Park, IL. 'Hamlet' rehearses June 15-July 23 in Evanston, IL; runs July 25-August 30 in Evanston and Highland Park, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 21, 22 in Evanston, IL
Casting the Shakespeare plays "Cymbeline" and "Hamlet." Project description: "'Cymbeline' is set in Ancient Britain, and based on legends that formed part of the Matter of Britain concerning the early Celtic British King Cunobeline. In 'Hamlet,' the Prince of Denmark returns home to find his father murdered and his mother ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Sarasota, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 23, 30 in Sarasota, FL
Casting Banyan Theater's upcoming 2015 season, consisting of three plays: "Art" (Julian Olf, dir. Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 25-July 12); "The Amish Project" (Gary Olson, dir. Rehearsals begin June 23; runs July 16-Aug. 2); and "My Old Lady" (Don Walker, dir. Rehearsals begin July 14; runs Aug. 6-23).
- Rehearsals begin May 12; runs June 12-July 19 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 24 in New York, NY
Casting "At the Table." Some roles have been cast but actors may be considered for possible replacements/understudies. Synopsis: What happens to us in a changing world when those in the center of the conversation are really on the periphery, and those in the minority suddenly find themselves at the center ...
- This 45-60 minute piece will be performed on June 12 & 13 at the George Center for Community in Lake City, WA, and then tours retirement communities, schools, and other organizations in the Seattle, WA area.
- Auditions: Mar 24, 26 in Seattle, WA
Casting the original play, "A String." Project description: "Silver Kite develops inter-generational arts programs that change lives by using life stories as a source for art-making to facilitate connections to self and community."
- Shows June 12-21 in Chicago Heights, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 31, Apr 2 in Chicago Heights, IL
Casting "Other Desert Cities," a play. Project description: "Brooke Wyeth returns home to Palm Springs to visit her parents after a six-year absence. A once-promising novelist, she announces to her family the imminent publication of a memoir dredging up a pivotal and tragic event in the family's history - a ...