- Shoot is scheduled for June 13 & 14, in Santa Fe, NM.
- Auditions: May 16 in Santa Fe, NM
Casting "Reflections," a ten-minute short. Project description: "A guilt-ridden woman unravels when she meets a precocious child in a coffee bar."
- Shoots in mid-July (possibly Aug.) in Newark, NJ.
- Auditions: May 17 in Newark, NJ
Casting "Ugly," a student film. Synopsis: "Ugly" is an urban coming-of-age story of a boy looking for love in the wrong place…his own environment. Doug, a smart outcast teenager, is on a constant path to fit in as a teen in Newark, NJ. He finds his way in through his ...
- Shoots June 2015 in San Jose, CA.
- Auditions: May 17 in San Jose, CA
Casting "Broken", a short film based on true events from a past relationship where Kathryn, a 20-year-old artist, who dreams of studying in England, falls into an intimate relationship with a skater name Lance, but conflict arises when their inseparable bond breaks.
- Shoots late-May or early-June 2015 in NY.
- Auditions: May 17 in New York, NY
Casting "First Anniversary," a short film written and produced for the film festival circuit.
- Shoots June 12-14 in NYC. Note: Brief rehearsals will take place during the weeks leading up to shooting.
- Auditions: May 23 in New York, NY
Casting "Belief," in which a group of millennials from Yonkers lose belief in themselves and each other while fighting to gain relevance in their respective careers in post recession America.
- Records in NYC, NJ, or Philadelphia, depending on what is most convenient for all parties involved.
- Auditions: May 23 in Manhattan, NY
Casting "Rogo's Rim," the full recording of an original script. The initial product will be an audio drama for sale. The audio will also serve as the audio track for 3D animation production. Physical performers will be needed at later time for motion capture performance.
- Shooting TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: May 27 in New York, NY
Seeking very funny comedians from different backgrounds for "Enjoy Life and Laugh."
- Rehearsals begin in late summer; shoot begins in the fall in Maryland.
- Auditions: May 30 in Largo, MD
Casting male and female leads for "Swagless in the City," a web series centered around Marlon Atwood, an awkward millennial who has come to the nation's capital looking for a better life and, hopefully, love.
- Rehearses weekdays beginning July 13; shoots early August at a New York City Area comedy club. Note: Availability and attendance is a must. Less rehearsal time for "Terri" and "Kate." Rehearsals will emphasis a team approach to this project and will include improvisation and staff involved rewrites when applicable. Think "Saturday Night Live" doing a sitcom.
- Auditions: Jun 29, 30 in New York, NY
For more info please look up and consider supporting the Kickstarter.com campaign for Stand-up Neurotica Best aspects of "Cheers," "Seinfeld" and "Friends" with an edge of 'Adult Content' Logline: Seth, struggling with his feelings for his ex-wife Julia (now gay), manages Comedy Club with a comic who seems like he's ...