- Shoots Feb. 26 in SOMA, San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in San Francisco, CA
Casting a viral marketing video for the annual "Next Big Thing' campaign.
- Rehearses Feb. 27; shoots March in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in New York, NY
Casting "Super Awesome Suicide," in which a man is attempting to establish an independently run suicide hotline.
- Shoots April 22-24 in Forest Hills, Queens, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 16, in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Closing Trill," a short student film. Synopsis: Straight-laced Andy Cumberbach is asked by his eccentric-Bohemian, piano-playing mother, Edie, to teach a piano lesson to quick witted ten-year-old Dwayne. In the midst of the lesson, Andy is forced to choose between his degree in engineering and leisure.
- Rehearses Mar. 3 at the John DeSotelle Acting Studio, located at 300 W 43rd St #301, New York, NY 10036 (Studio A); shoots Mar. 6-13 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 17, 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Deviant," in which Jake, a young sex addict, finds his deviant mind turning on him as he continues his self-destruction through entertaining all of his darkest sexual fantasies and desires. Director states: "This is not a porn film, however, it is a film about a person's darkest sexual fantasies ...
- Shoot dates TBD at Vanguard University in Costa Mesa, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting "Unseen," a horror/thriller murder mystery student film that takes place on a college campus about a girl who follows clues given by the ghost of a college student to figure out how the student was murdered.
- Rehearses in the spring in California; shoots in the summer in Jackson Hole, WY.
- Auditions: Feb 18 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "The Last Crow," a short film that takes place in a surrealistic Western land where crows have been hung up and left to die. Corvus, the last of his kind, faces looming extinction after his peacock-ish lover has betrayed him.
- Rehearses Feb. 25 (5-9 p.m.); reading is Mar. 3 (5-8 p.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 18 in San Pedro, CA
Casting "If," a live reading of a screenplay. Producer states: "There is no admission charged, as professionals will be invited (and cast can invite whomever they want)." Synopsis: A harrowing story of a young child who is abducted and lovingly raised, "If" reflects true incidences of child abduction, exploring the ...
- Rehearses in Mar.; shoots end of Apr./beginning of May in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 18, 19, 24, 25 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Red Vinyl," a student film for NYFA. Synopsis: Friday night plans are ruined for Anna Steward when her mom forces her to stay home and babysit her sister, Jasmine. After receiving a vinyl as a gift from her dad, strange events starts happening in the house. Anna discovers a ...
- Shoots in Mar. in Costa Mesa, Irvine, and Orange County, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in Los Angeles, CA and Feb 20 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting "Life is Now," a student film for Vanguard University. Synopsis: Jake Butler is a restless man who just wants to fast-forward to the important events in his life. When his wish is granted, he realizes that he needs to appreciate every moment in life, even the unimportant ones.
- Rehearses Feb. 26 at Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, NY; shoots March 4-6 in Bucks County, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Papa Cult," a buddy comedy about two high school best friends, Keith Franklin and Anthony Salvatore. Synopsis: When Anthony recruits Keith to distract the father of the girl he's seeing, neither of them knows that the father runs a cult. Keith sneaks into a cult meeting and steals their ...