- Shoots second week of March 2015 for three days in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "180 Degrees," a student film for SVA. Synopsis: Dannie is a 17 year-old girl who's been living on her own since her parents' death. Mocked by her peers, she copes by stealing objects that remind her of her past. Her only friend is her boss, Sam, a father figure ...Jan 21
- The first study is Jan. 27; the second is Jan. 28 & 29. Both studies take place in the San Francisco, CA area.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA
Seeking female participants for two different studies to be conducted by a market research company. Note: Not seeking men at this time. You can apply for both studies. The first study is an opinion study about shopping. The second study is a 60-minute research session with a short homework assignment.Monday
- Shoots Feb. 18-20 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Someone Good," a short film about Chinese immigrant parents who are trying to adapt to their new culture while their six-year-old son becomes increasingly enamored by American products and idealism.Monday
- Shoot dates TBD, working with models' schedules in Bronxville, NY (24 minutes via Metro North).
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Westchester, NY; Fairfield, CT
Seeking ballerinas and dancers comfortable holding positions "On Pointe Shoes" for paid photographic projects in NYC and Westchester.Sunday
- Works remotely Feb.-April 2015. Must have signup party/event at mimimum every other week.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Vas-Legas is seeking a regional marketing assistant for brand awareness, social marketing, event planning and research. Company states: "Planning a party or event just got a lot simpler. Vas-Legas is launching a new marketplace full of talent vendors and entertainers that offers limitless opportunities and ease of use. We help ...Sunday
- Training dates are TBD in Hollywood, CA and Alexandria, VA; position start date is Feb. 16 & 35he next start date for this position is 2/16/15 and 2/23/15
- Seeking submissions from: Hollywood, CA; Washington, DC; Atlanta, GA; New Orleans, LA; Nashville, TN; Los Angeles, CA
Seeking live in-store hosts to pitch a non-electric food processor inside stores and on TV with a professional stage setting. Company states: "Entertainers wanted for an entry-level opportunity for future TV appearances with enormous growth potential. Are you tired of a dead-end career with no future opportunity? Are you tired ...Sunday
- Rehearses mid-Feb. 2015; shoots into early-March 2015 in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 8 in West Hollywood, CA and Feb 6, 7 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting "Arias," a short film about a high school student and a hostage from another world who must find a way to stop a war in another universe before it tears ours apart.Friday
- Rehearses in February; performs in March (runs 9-12 performances) in Omaha, NE. PLEASE NOTE: Travel to Omaha is necessary for audition. Per diem and housing not included, but theatre will try to hook up actors with individuals willing to house.
- Seeking submissions from: Omaha, NE
Casting "The Weir," a play from the author of "Shining City" and "The Seafarer." Synopsis: "In Brendan's pub, isolated above the increasingly empty towns, the men are gathering for their daily pint. The arrival of a stranger in their midst--a woman--spurs them to impress her with stories. They are stories ...Sunday
- Shows are ongoing two-three times a month at a comedy club in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: NY; NJ
Seeking PR person, tech booth personnel, production assistants, promotions and marketing people, and sales people to sell tickets to the ongoing shows "Casey: 30 Years Later" and a monthly comedy/variety show. Coordinator states: "Small budget but great for people who have a passion and/or college education major in show biz ...Saturday
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 15 (three rehearsals of three hours); reading is Feb. 23 at the National Black Theatre in Harlem, NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 1 in New York, NY
Casting a staged reading for the award-winning play "The Messiah Complex." Synopsis: DJ Messiah’s got no time for the past. Music is her escape into the future. But her ghosts catch up, unearthing the queer secrets buried in Black city life. And ghosts have got all the time in the ...Saturday
- Rehearsals begin TBD (Mon.-Thurs. eves., with some possible Sat.); final schedule to be published after show is cast. Rehearse and performs at the Pierson Playhouse in Pacific Palisades.
- Auditions: Feb 7, 9 in Pacific Palisades, CA
Casting "Perfect Wedding," the wedding day farce at Theatre Palisades, written by Robin Hawdon, the playwright who wrote the English translation of many classic farces including "Don't Dress for Dinner."Saturday
- Shoots mid-February in southwest Florida.
- Seeking submissions from: Southwest, FL
Casting "Smothered by Mothers," a new film.Saturday