- Rehearsals begin March 10; tech April 13-17; performs April 17-20 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in New York, NY
Casting "A Streetcar Named Desire" to be presented at Columbia Stages under the advisement of Anne Bogart as part of the MFA Directing Program.Monday
- Rehearses and performs in Cambridge, MA.
- Auditions: Mar 17 in Sommerville, MA
Casting Actors' Shakespeare Project Season. Season includes: "The Comedy of Errors" (William Shakespeare, writer; David R. Gammons, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 26; runs Sept. 24-Oct. 19), "Phaedra" (Jean Racine, writer; Ted Hughes, translation; Bevin O'Gara, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Nov. 19-Dec. 7), "Measure for Measure" (William Shakespeare, writer; ...Monday
- Rehearses March 10-April 14; tech week April 14-18; runs April 18-May 4 at Lion Theatre at Theatre Row, 410 W. 42nd St., NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Jackie & Marilyn." Synopsis: "Jackie and Marilyn continue to fascinate us. They were two of the most glamorous and famous women of their time, and have come to represent so much–-the divided female psyche, lost love, beauty, fashion, quintessential style, the challenges of marriage and relationships, to name but ...Monday
- Season rehearses and performs in Jennerstown, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 12 in New York, NY
Casting the Mountain Playhouse 2014 Season of plays. Season includes 'Funny Money" (Rehearsals begin July 9; runs July 22-Aug. 3); "Tuesdays with Morrie (Rehearsals begin July 23; runs Aug. 5-17); and "Driving Miss Daisy" (Rehearsals begin Sept. 3; runs Sept. 16-28).Monday
- Rehearsals begin July 22; runs Aug. 19-approx. Oct. 12 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 24 in New York, NY
Casting "The Fatal Weakness." Synopsis: "George Kelly’s last produced play is a wise and witty adult comedy about the complications of married life. Even after 28 years of marriage, Mrs Espenshade is an incurable romantic (her fatal weakness). Perhaps discovering that her husband is a lying cheat will cure her?"Monday
- Performances run May 23-June 14 in Glen Ellyn, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 23 in Glen Ellyn, IL
Casting "Now, Then, Again," a play by Penny Penniston. Project description: "Set at Fermilab in Batavia, Illinois, this is the story of Ginny and Henry, two scientists who find a future together despite her husband, his neuroses, and their firm belief that there is no such thing as destiny. This ...Monday
- Rehearses late April through May. Performances run June 6-7 and 13-14 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 22, 23 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Sam and Mickey Are Friends," a play. Project description: "Join veteran Chicago performers Sam Radom and Mickey Bravo as they return to the stage in their exciting new variety show. Nearly 100 years in the making, Sam and Mickey present you amazing laughs, song, dance and even drama for ...Monday
- Shows run year round.
- Auditions: Mar 13 in Baltimore, MD
Casting "The Murder Mystery Company Presents: Baltimore!" Casting director states: "The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the US. Our shows run year round with a multitude of fun themes changing periodically to ...Monday
- Rehearses late March through April. Performances run May 16-17 and 23-24 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 22, 23 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Sellout," a play by David Finney. Project description: "How far would you go for fame? The success he has dreamed of is right at his fingertips, but the only way famous romance novelist Johnathon Richards can get it is to pull stories from his own surroundings. However, the ...Monday
- Rehearsals take place March 25-28 in Manhattan; performs March 30 at The New Ohio Theatre.
- Auditions: Mar 8, 9 in New York City, NY
Casting performers for an upcoming staged reading of “The Incredible Fox Sisters," a new Live Source piece by Jaclyn Backhaus and directed by Tyler Mercer. The Fox sisters have a dirty secret they're ready to share. They've been talking to the town peddler, Mr. Splitfoot... who's been murdered, dead and ...Monday
- Rehearsals begin July 21; season runs Aug. 14-31 in New Haven, CT.
- Auditions: Mar 24 in Hamden, CT
Casting theater artists who would like to join a strong existing ensemble company for "Pericles," a part of the 19th Season of Free Shakespeare in the Park.Monday
- Rehearsals begin June 3. Previews begin July 10; runs July 12-27 in Annandale on Hudson, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 17 in Annandale-on-Hudson, NY
Casting "Love In The Wars."Monday