- Rehearsals begin Mar. 3; runs Mar. 24-Apr. 19 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Jan 7, 8 in Arvada, CO
Seeking actors for "The Archbishop's Ceiling," a play.Monday
- Performances are ongoing in L.A.
- Auditions: Dec 8 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting Equity actors and EMC members at Center Theatre Group's monthly Equity Auditions.Monday
- Rehearsal begins Jan. 6, 2015; runs Feb. 20-Mar. 29, 2015 in Kansas City, MO.
- Auditions: Dec 3 in Kansas City, MO
Casting "Angels in America: Parts I and II." Company states: "Part I: Millenium Approaches, and Part II: Perestroika will be presented in rotating repertory at Copaken Stage. A world-class revival of a modern classic. The most honored play in a generation, winner of the Tony Award for Best Play and ...Monday
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 9; run begins Apr.-April. 19 in New Hope, PA.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in New York, NY
Casting "National Pastime," a musical.Monday
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 17, 2015 at the Manhattan Repertory Theater and Shetler Studios; runs early March 2015 at the Manhattan Repertory Theater in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 11 in New York, NY
Casting "I Am A River," the new play from Richard Thomas Henle, which tells the story of one summer in a "tough" neighborhood, and follows the lives of 9 individuals through their issues that summer, then reunites them later at an event, where all their past comes back instantly. Company ...Monday
- Season rehearses and runs in Lewisburg, WV.
- Auditions: Dec 11, 12 in Lewisburg, WV
Casting Greenbrier Valley Theatre's upcoming 2015 season. Season includes: "The Skin of Our Teeth" (Thornton Wilder, writer; Cathey Sawyer, dir. Rehearsals begin on or about Mar. 16, 2015; runs Apr. 10-25); "Boeing Boeing" (Marc Camelotti, writer; Cathey Sawyer, dir. Rehearsals begin on or about Apr. 13; runs May 8-23); a ...Monday
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 21, 2015; runs May 22-June 14, 2015 in St. Louis, MO.
- Auditions: Dec 5, 6 in St. Louis, MO
Casting "'Antony and Cleopatra."Saturday
- Dance rehearsals Tues. and/or Thurs. eves. in January or February; rehearses Feb. 1 & 8; performs Feb. 12 (5 p.m. call time) at The Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute, West Hollywood, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Home Sweet Harlem," a play about a man following in his father's footsteps in the family business. It takes place in the center of Harlem surrounded by its music and dance.Monday
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 23, 2015; runs Mar. 20-Apr. 4 in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 9, 10 in New York, NY
Casting "I Hate Hamlet."Monday