- Production runs November 13-28, in Boerne, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 20, 21 in Boerne, TX
Casting for the play "The Odd Couple."yesterday
- Performances run generally once a month, in Baton Rouge, LA.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Tulsa, OK
Casting comedic actors to join the improvisational troupe "Mission Improvible."yesterday
- Rehearsals begin September 9. Production runs October 15-November 7, in Garland, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Garland, TX
Casting the production "Miss California."yesterday
- Season runs in Wellesley, MA.
- Auditions: Sep 18, 19 in Wellesley, MA
Casting Equity actors for replacements and understudies only for Wellesley Summer Theatre's 2016 Season. Currently casting "House of Blue Leaves" (John Guare, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. 15, 2015; runs Jan. 7-31, 2016); and "Goodnight Desdemona (Good Morning Juliet)" (Rehearsals begin May 10; runs May 26-June 26, 2016).yesterday
- Tech & dress rehearsals Dec. 21 & 22 (required); musicians perform original music Dec. 18 at QED Astoria; runs Dec. 24, 26, 28, 29, and Jan. 1-3, 2016 at The Secret Theatre in Long Island City, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Twelfth Night," a play with original music. Company states: "Shakespeare's Twelfth Night set in a present day jazz lounge and bar from New Year's Eve until Twelfth Night; lots of drinking, partying, and pranks ensue as the characters struggle between loneliness and that ever elusive quest to find love, ...yesterday
- Season runs in Jackson, MS.
- Seeking submissions from: Jackson, MS
Seeking Equity and non-Equity actors for various roles in "Red" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 22, 2016; runs Apr. 12-24, 2016) and "Time to Kill" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 27-Nov. 8) for New Stage Theatre's 2015-16 Season.yesterday
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 9; runs Nov. 14-Dec. 5 at Beckett Theatre, Theatre Row, NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 14 in New York, NY
Casting "Promising," a play.yesterday
- Rehearsal begins Dec. 29; runs Jan. 29-Feb. 14 in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Pittsburgh, PA
Casting "Some Brighter Distance," a play. Synopsis: At the height of the Cold War, German rocket scientist Arthur Rudolph was instrumental in helping America win the Space Race. But when he is forced to confront his dark Nazi history, Rudolph and his wife are cast out of the country he ...yesterday
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; runs Oct. 6-Nov. 8, with possible extension through Nov. 22 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Futurity," with music by César Alvarez with The Lisps and lyrics & book by César Alvarez.yesterday
- Rehearses Oct. 1-Nov. 4; runs Nov. 5-21 in Queens, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Astoria, NY; New York, NY
Casting "Carefully Taught," a play.yesterday
- Rehearses early October; performances begin mid-October in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Sep 15, 16 in Washington, DC
Casting "Shear Madness."yesterday