- Rehearsal dates TBD based on actors' availability; performances TBD in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Hollywood, CA
Casting "Dancing the Dark Side," an epic tale of good versus evil that unfolds around a classic rock and roll soundtrack as a group of innocents must find their way through life while trying to avoid numerous distractions and pitfalls.Monday
- Rehearsals begin October 29 in Chicago, IL. Runs December 4-6.
- Auditions: Oct 10 in Chicago, IL
Casting "boom," a play. Project description: "Jo, a female journalism student, and Jules, a male marine biologist, meet in a subterranean biology lab for an erotic 'casual encounter.' But there's nothing casual whatsoever about this particular evening."Sunday
- The team would be based out of Chicago and tour schools and libraries in North Dakota, Illinois, and Wisconsin. Flexible schedule for dates beginning before Thanksgiving thru Christmas is a plus. A reliable vehicle is needed by one of the actor's as the show is portable.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting a two-actor, 45-minute play based on Dickens's "A Christmas Carol."Sunday
- Rehearsals begin January 3, in Evanston, IL. Runs February 5-28.
- Auditions: Oct 11, 18 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Ephemera," a play.Sunday
- Runs January 15-February 7, 2016, in St. Charles, IL.
- Auditions: Oct 26, 28 in St. Charles, IL
Casting "Yankee Tavern," a play. Project description: " a modern thriller taking place in an about-to be condemned turn of the century Tavern in 2006 where four characters are dragged into the intrigues of conspiracy theories."Sunday
- Event runs December 4, 2015-January 10, 2016, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Oct 8 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Winter WonderFest," a holiday interactive spectacle.Sunday
- Rehearses December 7. Performs December 9, in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting the annual Actors' Scene Showcase. Project description: "The 10 best scenes perform for agents, casting directors, and the public."Sunday
- Rehearses Oct. 20, 22, 27, 29, Nov. 3, 4, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 18, and 19 (evenings); previews Nov. 21 at The Contemporary Theater in Wakefield; performs Jan. 29-Feb. (Fri. & Sat. nights). This is a traveling show, all performances in Rhode Island.
- Auditions: Oct 7 in Wakefield, RI
Casting "Four Legs To Stand On," a modern American play. Synopsis: All is not well on the home front. Sam, freshly home from his first year at college, finds himself and his family in new, strange territory. Two illnesses are eating away at his family’s foundation. Only cancer is allowed ...Sunday
- Rehearsals begin approx. six weeks before opening. All rehearsals and performances are in the Boston area (Chelsea, MA).
- Auditions: Oct 10, 11, 12, 13 in Chelsea, MA
Casting Apollinaire Theatre Company's season. Season includes: "A Beautiful Day in November on the Banks of the Greatest of the Great Lakes" (Kate Benson, writer. Runs Dec. 18, 2015-Jan. 16, 2016; days off Dec. 20-25); "Sonic Life of a Giant Tortoise" (Toshiki Okada, writer; translated from Japanese by Aya Ogawa. ...Sunday
- Dates TBD in New Jersey.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in Jersey City, NJ and Nov 8 in New York, NY
Seeking actors to perform readings, stories, and monologues of true life LGBT experiences. Director states: "Stories will have you laugh and cry the night away. Seeking new cast members to join our brilliant cast."Sunday
- Orientation Oct. 16 (6:30 p.m.); rehearses Oct. 19-Nov. 19 (weeknights 6-10 p.m.; weekends TBD); runs Nov. 20, Dec. 1-3, 8-10, and 14-17 (3-8 p.m.); Nov. 21, 27, and Dec. 4-6, 11-13, and 18-23 (10 a.m.-8 p.m.); Nov. 28 (Winterfest; 10 a.m.-9 p.m.). Nov. 22 & 29 (11 a.m.-7 p.m.), and Dec. 24 (10 a.m.-3 p.m.) in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Oct 10, 11, 12 in Cleveland, OH
Casting Kringle’s Inventionasium®, a 60-minute, fully immersive, interactive theatrical experience developed in Cleveland by the Mr. Kringle® Company, LLC in association with the Mr. Kringle® Licensing Group. Description: The Inventionasium is Mr. Kringle's top-secret inventing laboratory. Guests tour different departments, explore each area, and engage in hands-on activities to help ...Sunday