- Each NYC-area AEA-franchised agency attends at least one AAA session (either musical or dramatic) per year. Approximately 30 AAA calls are scheduled annually.
- Auditions: Nov 17 in New York, NY
Seeking active, paid-up Equity Members for Agent Access Auditions (AAAs). These auditions are only for AEA members who are not signed clients of any agent. Please do not sign up to audition if you are currently signed with an agent.Monday
- Runs Nov. 5 at 721 Broadway in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NJ
Casting "American Beauty" table reading scene for an NYU Directing Workshop in which two characters, Lester and Carolyn, have a heated exchange.Monday
- Rehearses weekday afternoons for three weeks; performances TBD in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Hollywood, CA
Casting "Confessions of a Single Superhero," a play about a group of female superheroes who must find a way to balance their personal lives while keeping the world safe.Monday
- Rehearses Nov. 21-23 in Philadelphia, PA; runs Dec. 20 in NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 8 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for a table reading of "Foothills Park," a play.Monday
- Rehearses begin Nov. 23rd (continue every other Sunday, 12-4 p.m.); dress rehearsal date TBD; performs Feb. 6, 2015 at Club Oberon in Cambridge, MA.
- Auditions: Nov 9 in Brookline, MA
Seeking actors for "Unyfi," a comedic live rock show that brings the audience into a world of chaos. Producer states: "Will you become a superhero? Will you join the radical hippy in protesting against D.C. corruption? Will you be fired by CEO Joe in his evil boardroom? Priscilla Prissy will ...Monday
- Workshops will be held Nov. 22, noon-5 p.m. and Nov. 23, 5-10 p.m. at IATI Theater in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking participants for Shakespeare Without Fear, a classical scene-study workshop. Coordinator states: "We are casting scenes for an intensive 10-hour workshop. Are you intimidated by the works of Shakespeare? Whether you are new to classical theater or simply need to brush up your skills, the Shakespeare Without Fear workshop is ...Monday
- Rehearsals will take place during the week of Nov. 3; live performance takes place Nov. 7 in downtown Chicago.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Seeking actors to participate in a unique interactive training of sales producers by role-playing customers in a live video conference.Monday
- Rehearsals are TBD twice a week; runs Feb. 12-15 and 19-22, 2015 at Art House Productions, 136 Magnolia (Journal Square) in Jersey City, NJ.
- Auditions: Nov 7, 8, 9 in Jersey City, NJ
Casting "The Shapeshifter." Casting Director states; "Have you ever been rejected for a role because you didn't 'look the part?' No Peeking is a brand new sensory-immersion theater in which the entire audience is blindfolded for the duration of the play. This cerebral play was written with the intention of ...Oct 20
- Rehearses Dec. 1-21; break for holidays Dec. 22-Jan. 2; rehearsals resume Jan. 3-20 (all rehearsals eves. and weekends in Manhattan); tech Jan. 20 (1-6 p.m.); runs Jan. 20 (6:15 p.m.), Jan. 24 (9:30 p.m.), & Jan. 25 (4:30 p.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 8, 9 in New York, NY
Casting "OMG, Chopsticks!," a one-act play to be performed at the Venus/Adonis Play Festival. Synopsis: Fanshen, a high-school senior who was adopted from China as an infant, is feeling pressured by Myra, her mother and sole parent, not only to go to her prom, but in doing so to represent ...Sunday
- Rehearses November-December; runs one weekend in January, with possible later dates added, in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Gray Horse," a two-man, three-act play. Synopsis: The story revolves around two cousins, Iraq war veterans, returning home.Sunday
- Runs Jan. 8-Mar. 15, 2015 in Detroit, MI.
- Auditions: Nov 17 in Detroit, MI
Casting "Sweet Pea's Mama."Friday
- Rehearses Feb. 24, 2015; runs Mar. 18-Apr. 12, 2015 in St. Louis, MO. Rehearses Apr. 21, 2015; Apr. 25-May 23 in Cincinnati, OH.
- Auditions: Nov 5, 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike."Friday