- Phone run-through Dec. 16; first in-person rehearsal Dec. 19; opens Feb. 5 (3-7 p.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 12 in New York, NY
Casting "Know Thy Law the Play, Part 2: Family Ties," the second edition of a four-part saga of plays. Synopsis: In this edition, Andy Jenkins is officially out of the Kushite Kings gang and living the life of a successful lawyer. He is surprised when some of his spiritual friends ...Friday
- Program runs June 16-July 15, 2016 in Tanzania; festival performances run July 16-24 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "ACTion: Tanzania," a month-long journey across Tanzania culminating in a performance series in NYC. Artistic director states: "This is an opportunity to explore cultures, serve communities, teach theater, workshop with master artists, learn from guest lecturers, create innovative theater, and perform original pieces in NYC."Friday
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 1; runs Apr. 15-May 1, in Danville, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 13, 14 in Danville, CA
Casting "The Great Gatsby," a Simon Levy play based on the classic novel by F. Scott Fitzgerald.Friday
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 7, in Danville, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Danville, CA
Casting "Good People," a play by David Lindsay-Abaire.Friday
- Performances to be held in Santa Rosa, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 13 in Santa Rosa, CA
Casting "The Hallelujah Girls," a play directed by Miriam Ani. Project description: "Hilarity abounds when the feisty females of Eden Falls, Georgia, decide to shake up their lives. After the loss of a dear friend, the women realize time is precious, and if they're going to change their lives and ...Friday
- Rehearsals to begin in January 2016, in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 6, 12 in Berkeley, CA
Casting "Brooklyn Boy," a play by Donald Margulies. Project description: "This play by the Pulitzer Prize-winning author of Dinner with Friends follows the career of Eric Weiss, a writer whose novel hits the bestseller list the same time his life begins to unravel. His wife is out the door, his ...Friday
- Rehearsals begin early Jan. 2016 (weeknight evenings and weekend days); show opens Feb. 22 and runs for 4 weeks (4 performances per week on Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights and Sunday matinees) at the Berger Park Coach House Theatre in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
On the Spot Theatre Company is currently auditioning actors for their late winter show, a world premiere of the new full length dramatic comedy, "Sex Lives of the Zebra Finch," a contemporary play set in Chicago.Thursday
- Rehearsal dates TBD in Pacific Palisades, CA; performs Dec. 30 at the Edgemar Theatre in Santa Monica, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 3, 4, 5 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "Saving Main Street," a one-hour faith-based musical. Synopsis: Main Street real estate, shops, and stores face losing ownership to a developer, Ronald Thump, over the holidays. An unlikely hero surfaces.Thursday
- Rehearsals begin in early Dec.; runs Feb. 8-21 at The American Theatre of Actors (ATA), NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 3 in New York, NY
Casting two leading actors for an off-off-Broadway production of "Defendant Maurice Chevalier," a period drama based on the true story of the famous French actor, singer, and entertainer Maurice Chevalier, written by Alexis Chevalier. Synopsis: France, 1945. Condemned to death for collaboration with the Nazis, popular French singer and entertainer ...Wednesday
- Contract runs May 9, 2016-Oct. 29, 2016 in Cedar City, UT.
- Auditions: Dec 10 in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting the Utah Shakespeare Festivals' 2016 season. Utah Shakespeare Festival operates in a rotating repertory schedule across three venues. All actors cast in a minimum of two productions. Season includes: "Much Ado About Nothing" (David Ivers, dir.); "Henry V" (Brian Vaughn, dir.); "The Three Musketeers" (BJ Jones, dir.); "The Cocoanuts" ...Wednesday
- Dates vary based on the production in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 7 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking Equity actors for Center Theatre Group's monthly auditions. EMC members may also attend.Wednesday
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Dec 15 in New York, NY
Casting "Chicago," which is seeking Equity actor/singer/dancers as possible future principal replacements in currently-running production.Wednesday
- Rehearses & runs early 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 9, 10 in New York, NY
Casting "The Effect."Wednesday
- Table reads in December; intensive rehearsals after Christmas and throughout January 2016; runs February 2016 at the Fourth Street Theatre in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting for a multiracial and colorblind production of Chekhov's "Three Sisters."Wednesday