- Rehearsals start Sept. 29 and are generally Sun.-Thurs. eves.; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 16, 2014 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m., Sun. at 2 p.m.), at the Costa Mesa Playhouse in Costa, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9 in Costa, CA
The Costa Mesa Playhouse is casting “The Haunting of Hill House," by F. Andrew Leslie from the celebrated Gothic ghost novel by Shirley Jackson, hailed as a perfect work of unnerving terror. Synopsis: A paranormal investigator and his team of psychics attempt to uncover the evil forces that have made ...Friday
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 31-Nov. 15 in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Aug 22, 23 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting "One Man Two Guvnors."Aug 12
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 7; runs Nov. 8-Dec. 14 Thursdays & Fridays 8:00 p.m., Saturdays 3:00 & 8:00 p.m., Sundays 2:00 p.m. No performances Thanksgiving week in Burbank, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 28 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Handle With Care," an off-Broadway Jewish Christmas story.Thursday
- Rehearses and performs in Vero Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in New York, NY
Casting the Riverside Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "The Bikinis" (Ray Roderick, dir./choreo. Rehearsals begin Oct. 9; runs Oct. 28-Nov. 16); "Crazy for You" (James Brennan, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 29, 2014; runs Jan. 13-Feb. 1, 2015); "Side by Side" (Rehearsals begin Feb. 19; runs Mar. 10-22, 2015); and "Westside ...Thursday
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 3-19 in NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in Hackettstown, NJ
Casting "Harvey," by Mary Chase.Thursday
- Performances run March 6-April 12, 2015, at The Lakewood Theatre, located in the Lakewood Center for the Arts, Lake Oswego, OR.
- Auditions: Sep 27, 29 in Lake Oswego, OR
Casting the play, "Three Men on a Horse," a screwball comedy set in New York and suburban New Jersey in the early 1930's. Producers state: "The play has been revived on Broadway several times and made into films, seen on television, and adapted as a musical. The comedy focuses on ...Thursday
- Rehearses Sept. 6-30 at Hamburger Mary's Attic and Lil Buds, Granville Redline; runs Oct. 2-25 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 5, 6 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Mullets and Monsters - A Loving Tribute to 'Ghostbusters' and 'The Lost Boys.'" Company states: "Join EDGE Theatre as we barrel through our Halloween productions. In the past year EDGE has made a name for itself with productions from 'Pirates of Penzance' on the Tall Ship Windy, to the ...Thursday
- Rehearses Aug. 15, 18 & 19 (9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.); tech Aug. 20 from 2-4 p.m.; dress Aug. 21 from 1-3 p.m.; runs Aug. 23, 26 & 27, 29, 31 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY
Seeking a lighting technician for "And Baby Makes Three," which will appear in the Strawberry One Act Festival. Lighting technician will run the board and assist the stage manager in rehearsals.Thursday
- Rehearses every Tues. & Thurs. from 10-11:15 a.m. at CSUDH; tours Oct.-Dec, 2014 to nine Carson elementary schools in CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Carson, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Coyotita: The Little Coyote," a play to be put on by a student company at CSUDH. This half-hour long play will be an original children's folktale with songs and an environmental message. All animal characters to be played with masks and puppets.Wednesday
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Dec. 5-20 in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Aug 28, 29 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting "Peter and the Starcatcher," a musical featuring the backstory for the character Peter Pan, a prequel to J. M. Barrie's "Peter and Wendy."Wednesday
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 16; runs Oct. 8 Nov. 12 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 27 in Hollywood, CA