- Rehearsals begin Aug. 31; opens Oct. 2; closes Oct. 11, 2015 in Baton Rouge, LA.
- Auditions: Jul 13 in New York, NY
Casting "Disgraced," a play.yesterday
- Season rehearses and runs in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Aug 12 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Arvada Center's upcoming season plays: "Mrs. Mannerly" (Edith Weiss, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 5, 2016; runs Jan. 26-Feb. 21); and "The Mountaintop" (Gavin Mayer, dir. Rehearsals begin Mar. 1; runs Mar. 22-Apr. 17).yesterday
- Rehearses July 10-Aug. 13 (Mon. & Wed., 6-10 p.m; Fri., 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; Sat. & Sun., 10 a.m.-4 p.m.); runs Aug. 16 (3:45 p.m.), Aug. 20 (4:45 p.m.), Aug. 24 (7 p.m.), Aug. 27 (7 p.m.), Aug. 29 (5:30 p.m.) in NYC, with possible extension in Sept.
- Seeking submissions from: Astoria, NY; New York, NY
Casting "Poor People," which will be presented at The Kraine Theatre as part of the New York International Fringe Festival 2015. Synopsis: "Poor People" is a free stage adaptation of Fyodor Dostoyevsky’s epistolary novel and first masterpiece, "Poor Folk." "Poor People" is set in St. Petersburg in 1846. The play ...yesterday
- Rehearsals TBD based on actors' availability in Mt. Pleasant, MI; performances TBD.
- Auditions: Jul 16, 17, 18 in Mt. Pleasant, MI
Casting "Runagate," a medley of narrative, movement, and music, based on a poem about the Underground Railroadyesterday
- Rehearsals begin in Sept. at MTSU in Murfreesboro, TN.
- Seeking submissions from: Nashville, TN; Murfreesboro, TN
Seeking ensemble members for Mental AnRky, a theater troupe located in Middle Tennessee. Artistic director states: "Mental AnRky represents the idea of free art in our society and our work reflects that dangerously elusive idea. All work performed is created within the ensemble and performed by the ensemble. Dancers, musicians, ...yesterday
- Rehearses week of July 21; performs July 25 in Houston, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Houston, TX
Seeking five actors to perform in a four- to five-minute original live production called "Journey Home: Emily's Dilemma," a short play for a new Christian production company. Synopsis: "Journey Home" is a drama that focuses on high school age people (and a mother) in foundational, realistic situations--dealing with the lives ...yesterday
- Rehearsals begin wk. of Aug. 23 (generally weekends and eves. during the week); runs wk. of Sept. 27-Oct. 10 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 6, 7 in New York, NY
Casting "The Golden Drum Year," a world premiere written by Beto O’Byrne and produced by Radical Evolution. Synopsis: This is a theatrical production inspired by and including poems of Beto O’Byrne’s 365 collection. It follows Eugene, a young man contending with several existential questions as he is in the process ...yesterday
- Rehearsals begin immediately (Mon.-Fri., 6 p.m.), at the garden on W. 89th St. & Columbus Ave.; runs July 18, 19, 25, 26, and Aug. 1 & 2 (Sat. & Sun., 6 p.m.) in NYC. Ensure you can attend most of the rehearsals and all of the performances before submitting.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking a male actor replacement for the role of Snug/Wall and male or female actors for several fairies in "A Midsummer Night's Dream."Tuesday
- Rehearses Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 7 p.m., and Sundays, 5 p.m.; runs Aug. 21 & 22 in Mamaroneck, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Scarsdale, NY; New York, NY
Casting "The Diary of Anne Frank."Tuesday
- Rehearses July 7- Aug. 12 at a private home in L.A.; runs Aug. 13, 2015 at the Santa Monica Playhouse in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Attitude," a staged reading of an original comedic play written by an award-winning screenwriter and playwright. Synopsis: Four women who have been friends for a very long time, through the births of their kids, their divorces, through the good times and the bad, find they’re sick of what has ...Tuesday
- Check-in and Welcome BBQ is Sunday, Aug. 2. First rehearsal is Monday, Aug. 3. Each play gets one public reading during the festival dates, Aug. 7-9, 2015 in Ojai, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Ojai, CA
Seeking actors for five readings in the Ojai Playwrights Conference Summer 2015.Tuesday
- Production runs September 4-20, in Richardson, TX.
- Auditions: Jul 19, 20 in Richardson, TX
Casting for the production "Ten Little Indians."Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 21; runs Jan. 8-Feb. 14, 2016 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 9 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Estrella Cruz (The Junkyard Queen)."Tuesday
- Rehearses in the summer in SF; runs early August in SF.
- Seeking submissions from: Bay Area, CA
Seeking all students (middle/high school, college, etc) to participate in Youth for Asian Theater's free 2015 season. We are recruiting actors, technicians, and directors to help put together our entirely student-run show, consisting of several exciting original plays.Tuesday
- Rehearses Mon.–Thurs. (7-10 p.m.) & Sat. (10 a.m.-3 p.m.); runs Sept. 5–Oct. 3 (Fri. & Sat., 8 p.m. & Sun., 2 p.m.) at the Long Beach Playhouse, Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 13, 14 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Psycho Beach Party," a combination of "Gidget" and "The Three Faces of Eve." Synopsis: This spoof features a gender-bending cast, surfer culture, and a good girl/bad girl story, all set on a Malibu beach in 1962.Tuesday
- Runs every week (Mon., 7-9 p.m.; Wed., 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; and Fri., 11 a.m.-1 p.m.); improv class runs every week (Sat. 12-1:30 p.m.) in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking new company members for The Complete Theatre Company. Company states: "Agents and managers attend our shows and events. All members are cast in the company's theatrical productions and perform at company parties. TCTC has performed in numerous theaters throughout the city. Company members attend Monday evenings and Wednesday mornings. ...Tuesday
- Rehearses Aug. 3-21, then Sept. 28-Oct. 3, 2015; runs Oct. 5-25, 2015 at 59E59 Theaters in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 11 in Manhattan, NY
Casting "Welcome to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia," a dark musical-play set in Dharhan that takes an intimate look at the barriers between Middle Eastern and Western cultures and the emotional and psychological lives of American expatriates.Tuesday