- Rehearses in August; runs Aug. 27-31 at the Theatre at St. Clement's in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 23 in New York, NY
Casting a gospel/rock concert musical, "No Name In The Street," based on the biblical story of Job.Monday
- Rehearsals begin late Aug./early Sept. 2014 (twice per week and progress to a more vigorous schedule as date gets closer to production); opens early 2015 in NYC. Note: Rehearsal showings will occur at 2 landmark points in the process.
- Auditions: Jul 31 in New York, NY
Casting "Savage Jaw," a new, explosive, devised dance-theater musical piece featuring the work of David Bowie and Arcade Fire. Actors involved will need to be able to both move and sing well. Casting personnel state: "We are casting 6-10 actors who are both excellent movers (dance training not required for ...Monday
- Rehearses evenings & weekends. Performances run October 24-26 and October 31-November 2.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in Oak Lawn, IL
Casting "Young Frankenstein," a musical re-imagining of the Frankenstein legend based on the Mel Brooks' classic film of the same name.Monday
- Shows run October 10-November 1, Fridays and Saturdays at 8 p.m., in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 27, 30 in Chicago, IL
Casting "A Nightmare On Backstreet," a musical boy band parody - think "Nightmare on Elm Street" meets Backstreet Boys.Monday
- Rehearses Aug. 3 & 16; cabarets run Aug. 21 & 22 and Aug. 23 & 24 (two casts) in midtown Manhattan, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Manhattan, NY
Seeking singers for the late-August casts of "The Cranky Cabaret." Director states: "'The Cranky Cabaret' is a wild, demented, fun-filled show packed with delightfully naughty, angry, edgy songs. All styles of music welcomed, as long as it fits with our 'cranky' theme."Monday
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Sept. 24-Oct. 19 in White River Junction, VT.
- Auditions: Aug 7, 8 in New York, NY
Casting "Into the Woods."Friday
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 8 for six weeks (Fri. evenings and Sat. & Sun. afternoons). Previews run Aug. 18-21; runs Sept. 25-Oct. 26 (Thu.-Sun. at 8 p.m.) in CA.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "We Have To Go Back: A Lost Parody Musical," a musical parody of one of TV's favorite cult hit dramas. Prod. states: "Much in the vein of other musical parodies such as 'Fellowship, A Very Potter Musical,' 'Point Break Live,' and 'Terminator Too: Judgment Play,' this play pays homage ...Saturday
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 3; Fright Fest runs Oct. 4-Nov 2 in San Antonio, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in San Antonio, TX
Casting Six Flags Texas' 2014 Fright Fest Season. Company states: "Seeking the best of the best to be a part of our award-winning Entertainment Department. Live productions for Fright Fest include Mayor Slayer's Monster Mash Bash, Creature Feature, as well as new productions." Must be able to sing/dance/act.Saturday
- Rehearsals for the workshop begin Aug. 4 and last one month in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 1 in New York, NY
Casting the first workshop of "CROSSF8," a revised English version of the acclaimed new Italian musical “Replay," nominated at the Broadwayworld.com awards for Best New Musical, Best Book, and Best Original Score. Synopsis: A gripping story in the lives of four New Yorkers will have everyone on the edge of ...Saturday
- Rehearses Mondays (6-9 p.m.) or Wednesdays (11 a.m.-2 p.m.); readings Aug.-Sept. 2014; opens Sept. 2014 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting “SEX on Trial," a cabaret/play with parodied songs, is the back story about Mae West's 1927 incarceration.Friday
- Tech begins Sept. 8; performs Sept. 20-Oct. 26 at the Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center in Simi Valley, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking an experienced lighting designer for "9 to 5: The Musical" at the Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center. Company states: Looking for an "experienced lighting designer who knows how to create magic within a modest budget. The facility has an Ion board, a few intelligent lights, and a full complement ...Friday
- Performs TBD in NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "The Garden of Life," a comedy. Benjamin is a man who wants to live in peace and quiet so he decides to move his family out of the city into a small town. In the front of their new house sits what appears to be a beautiful garden until ...Friday