- Rehearsals begin Sept. 1; previews begin Oct. 4; runs until Nov. 13; possible extension through Nov. 20 in Arlington, VA.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in Arlington, VA
Casting "Freaky Friday," a new musical comedy based on the celebrated novel by Mary Rodgers and hit Disney films. The musical is a contemporary update of an American classic, in which a mother and daughter really see what it is to be a family and experience firsthand each other’s lives, ...Thursday
- Runs July-August at Lawrence Woodmere Academy, 336 Woodmere Blvd. in Woodmere, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Woodmere, NY; New York, NY
Casting a musical spoof of "Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope" that puts a modern, deep, and funny twist on the original George Lucas space opera. This musical is sure to delight and have you rolling in the aisles. Accepting only kids and teens in the cast. NOTE: This ...Thursday
- Season runs in Macon, MO. Summer contracts begin May 31. Fall contracts: September, October, and November.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in Macon, MO
Casting the Maples Repertory Theatre 2016 Season. Currently casting: "Og Mice and Men" (runs June 24-July 17); "Ring of Fire"; "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" (runs July 15-Aug. 7); and "My Three Angels" (runs Nov. 30-Dec. 7).Thursday
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 9; runs Sept. 9-Oct. 2 in St. Louis, MO.
- Auditions: Feb 13, 14 in Webster Groves, MO
Casting "Follies," a musical.Thursday
- Ongoing sessions are held at Ripley-Grier Studios in NYC or via Skype or FaceTime (if not in town).
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking participants for classes with Find Your Honesty: Acting Through Song. Owner states: "We work directly with actors to find their natural core in each piece and believe that a true performance should be grounded in honesty and evoke the artist's organic instincts. It's my goal to help you uncover ...Thursday
- Rehearses Monday-Friday, 4-6:30 p.m. with some Saturdays, 1-5 p.m. (actors are not called for all rehearsals, only rehearsals where they are being used for a scene); runs Mar. 19-Apr. 3 and school shows Mar. 17 & 31. Note: This will require actors to miss their morning classes; actors must be available for all performances.
- Auditions: Feb 8, 9 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting a youth musical, "Pinkalicious, The Musical," based on the book "Pinkalicious" by Victoria Kann & Elizabeth Kannwith, music by John Gregor, and lyrics by John Gregor, Elizabeth Kann & Victoria Kann. Synopsis: This is the tale, based on the popular book by Victoria Kann and Elizabeth Kann, of Pinkalicious, ...Wednesday
- Rehearses May 22-June 1; runs June 2-5 in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in Baltimore, MD and Feb 16 in College Park, MD
Casting "Hairspray: In Concert with the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra," in which John Waters will be the special guest star. This semi-staged version of Hairspray will be holding local casting auditions and will be cast with Broadway performers.Wednesday
- Rehearsals begin March 28; runs April 29-May 29 in Winter Garden, FL.
- Seeking submissions from: FL
Seeking video submissions for the role of Cosmo Brown in "Singin' in the Rain."Wednesday
- Season rehearses and runs in Flat Rock, NC.
- Auditions: Mar 7, 8, 9 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity singer/actors for Flat Rock Playhouse's upcoming 2016 Mainstage and Playhouse Downtown seasons. Season includes: "Million Dollar Quartet" (James Moye, dir. Rehearses and runs Apr. 12-May 22, Mainstage); "The Affections of May" (Norm Foster, writer; Paige Posey, dir. Rehearses and runs May 10-June 4, Mainstage); "The Music Man" (Chase ...Wednesday
- Tours begin in March and April. Travels to schools in Connecticut, New York, and New England. Rehearsals are in Cornwall, CT.
- Seeking submissions from: West Cornwall, CT; New York, NY; Westchester, NY; Albany, NY; Hartford, CT; Great Barrington, MA; Danbury, CT
Casting leading roles in "The Ghost Net: An Environmental Musical of The Sea" as well as "Anansi-The Trickster: A West African Folktale," to be performed in schools, theaters, and other educational venues.Wednesday
- Rehearsals begin May 14; the first show opens June 3 and the season runs through Aug. 14 in Dawes County, NE.
- Auditions: Mar 10 in New York, NY
Casting Post Playhouse's five-show summer stock rotating rep for a 13-week season. All actors will perform tracks that include all five shows. Season includes: "The Addams Family," "Legally Blonde," "Cabaret," "Beauty and the Beast," and "Spamalot." Artistic director states: "The Post Playhouse is a professional summer stock theater located on ...Wednesday
- Rehearses March 7-April 21 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.); performs April 22-May 22 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.) at STAGEStheatre, 400 E. Commonwealth, Fullerton, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 5, 6, in Fullerton, CA
Casting "Unexpected Song," a hilarious and touching musical revue that will take your favorite Broadway hits and flip the script. Concept: "Unexpected Song" puts a spin on some classic pieces from Broadway's most famous musicals.Wednesday
- Production runs April 8-16, in Muskogee, OK.
- Auditions: Feb 14 in Muskogee, OK and Feb 15 in Muskogee, OK
Casting the musical, "Always Patsy Cline."Tuesday
- Season runs May 23 - Sept 10; all rehearsals and performances held in Cortland, NY. Seeking non-union actors of all ethnicities.
- Auditions: Feb 23, 24, 25, in New York, NY
Cortland Repertory Theatre (Cortland, NY) is seeking nonunion actors for its 45th annual summer season. Kerby Thompson, Producing Artistic Director. Season includes: The Fox on the Fairway, (Ken Ludwig, playwright; Bert Bernardi, dir.), West Side Story (Arthur Laurents, book; Leonard Bernstein, music; Stephen Sondheim, lyrics; Nathanial Shaw, dir., Barbara Hartwig, ...Tuesday