- Locations: Brooklyn and Manhattan. Dates: minimum commitment 2 days. Maximum commitment 6-7 days.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY; Manhattan, NY; Queens, NY
Casting "Invisible Ink," a film that takes a satirical inside look at struggling New York City cartoonists.Friday
- Shooting mostly weekends, November 18-March 31, 2015, in San Antonio, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 13 in San Antonio, TX
Casting for the independent feature film "Off the Blocks," following the life of an inspiring swimmer and his journey living with a mental illness: from childhood, getting diagnosed and all that came with being diagnosed and to current life.Aug 15
- Shoots February 2015 in Southern California.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Cookin' With Gus," a feature film. Synopsis: Gus Richardson is a famous food columnist and cookbook author. His agent Bernie comes to tell him he's been offered his own daily network television show. He wants to do it, but his husband Walter is dead set against it and Gus ...Aug 14
- Shoots late 2014 on Long Island, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Long Island, NY; New York, NY
Casting "Cat's View," a feature film about a terrorist bombing as seen through the eyes of an abandoned cat.Aug 14
- Shooting begins October 10, in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 15 in Austin, TX
Casting for the independent feature film "Ice Breaker," about a young man who moves to the tech Capitol to sell his app and find his feet.Aug 14
- Shooting September 19-21, in Austin, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Austin, TX
Casting for the student feature film "The American Sister." Project description: A bilingual border drama about sisters on opposite sides of the Texas/Mexico border. The American one finds she cannot have children, and asks her Mexican sibling to be a surrogate for her child.Aug 13
- Rehearses and shoots late fall 2014-January 2015 in Washington, D.C.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting an American film version of William Shakespeare's "King Lear."Aug 13