- Rehearses and shoots March-June in Santa Monica and Malibu, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "iDiction," a short film centered around a boy named Nathan Thomas.17 hours ago
- Rehearsals June 20-August 4 (evenings and some weekends); Performances August 5-21 in Mill Valley, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 18, 20 in Mill Valley, CA
Casting "The Little Mermaid," a musical. Project description: "Book, Music & Lyrics: Doug Wright, based on the Disney classic."17 hours ago
- Production shooting from 4/23-4/25 for 3 days in LA area.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
A NYFA Cinematography thesis short with a bunch of International filmmakers about a black comedy happens in single location in Los Angeles. Shoot by Red Dragon. Will be in festival submissions.18 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin March 20 in Belmont, CA; Performances April 21-24 in San Mateo, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "The Anthrax Factory" a romantic comedy.18 hours ago
- Shoot Dates will be late February–late March 2016; Early April if needed, in San Francisco, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA
Casting "Precita Park", a short, independent film based on a true story. Project description: "This film will be submitted to Sundance, IFC, and other film festivals.This story has major potential due to the location and history of Precita Park. Several community organizations will be supporting this project and there are ...18 hours ago
- **TAKES PLACE WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 17th from 9am-10:30am - date and time not flexible. Must be available then
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting for my in-class directing camera exercise - will provide reel footage for you!!18 hours ago
- Shoot dates: Friday, 3/11–Sunday, 3/13 in Brookline, Natick, and Jamaica Plain Rehearsal date TBA. Can be flexible with actor schedules
- Auditions: Feb 20, 21 in Boston, MA
Casting "An Afternoon", a dramatic short set in and around Boston that follows seven-year-old Blue during an afternoon spent with her negligent, but not unloving father, and explores their relationship. Written and directed by Emerson College BFA Writing for Film 2015 graduate. This film will be submitted to Sundance, SXSW, ...19 hours ago