- Rehearsals TBD based on actors' availability; performances TBD in L.A.
Casting "Into the Tales," a comedy play, which presents a retelling of some of the Grimm's stories with their original, yet modern twist.Mar 24
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 20 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.; possible Sun.); runs May 29-June 28 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m., Sun. at 2 p.m.) at the Costa Mesa Playhouse at 661 Hamilton St., Costa Mesa, CA.
Casting "Little Women," the musical by Jason Howland, Mindi Dickstein, and Allan Knee based on the novel by Louisa May Alcott about the March sisters, growing up during and after the Civil War. Open auditions are Monday, April 13 & Tuesday, April 14, 7-9pm. Callbacks April 15.Mar 24
- Rehearsals begin April 25 (Mon.-Thurs. evenings, Sat. 9 a.m.-5 p.m. & Sun. TBA); runs May 30-June 14 (12 performances) in downtown Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in Riverside, CA
Casting "Pirates of Penzance," an avant garde ensemble approach to the classic comedy.Mar 24
- Rehearsals begin July 6. Production runs September 4-20, in Tulsa, OK.
- Auditions: Apr 11, in Tulsa, OK
Casting for the musical "Miss Saigon." Project description: "One of the most stunning theatrical spectacles of all time. This epic adaptation of Puccini’s 1904 opera Madame Butterfly explores love and loss in the Vietnam conflict."Mar 24
- Shoots June 1-July 3 in various locations in Michigan, largely in the Detroit suburbs.
Casting "Elder Island," a feature film. Producer states: "The film will include contemporary and 1850s settings. This is a horror/thriller more in the vein of classic '80s horror such as 'Friday the 13th' or 'Nightmare on Elm Street' than more current films such as 'Saw' or 'Paranormal Activity.' It will ...Mar 24