- Shoots late-July to early-Aug. 2014 in New Orleans, LA.
- Seeking submissions from: New Orleans, LA
Casting an AT&T U-Verse spec commercial for a commercial competition.Jul 15
- The first event is Oct. 24 (6-9:30 p.m.) at John Jay College, NYC. The second event will be March 2015 at The Cutting Room, NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Submissions from artists of all genres--painting, photography, film, and performing arts--for Arts Lab Series, an event and showcase opportunity focusing on upcoming artists from all over the NYC area. The event is meant to help exhibit and showcase upcoming artists' work to a larger audience without the high cost of ...Jul 15
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 22, 2014; previews Feb. 3; runs late-Feb through March 29 with possible extension to April 12, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 24 in New York, NY
Casting "American Psycho." The musical is set in New York City in 1989, during the Wall Street boom.Jul 15
- Shoots between July 29-31 in White Plains, NY (approx. eight hour shoot).
- Seeking submissions from: White Plains, NY; New York, NY
Casting performers for foreign language test development.Jul 15
- Shooting July 15–August 2 (Sundays off) & August 11–13, in Las Vegas, NV. Child extras needed July 21 (classroom scene), July 26 (auditorium scene), and July 30 & 31 (various exterior school scenes).
- Seeking submissions from: Las Vegas, NV
Casting "Guard Dog," a feature length indie movie. Project Description: Nine year-old Chance Watson is lying, cheating, stealing, and flunking out of school. Then, one night, a wonderful, magical sheepdog appears and promises to make his dreams come true, if he can follow “The Rules.”Jul 15
- Shoots Aug. 4 from 10 a.m.-3 p.m. in downtown Seattle, WA.
- Seeking submissions from: Seattle, WA
Casting an educational video vignette. Actor will play a surgeon and must have an authoritative impression and a conservative look.Jul 15
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 11; runs Dec. 4-21 in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Auditions: Jul 28 in Colorado Springs, CO
Casting "The Lying Kind" by Anthony Neilson. Note: The roles of Gobbel and Garson have been cast.Jul 15
- Shoots July 28 & 29 (businessmen and -women types); Aug. 4 (restaurant patrons); Aug. 5 (beautiful women and well-dressed men and women for bar scene); Aug. 6 (men and women for club scene); and Aug. 10 (men, women, and children for baby shower scene), in Brooklyn, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY; Manhattan, NY; Queens, NY
Casting background talent for the feature film "Where The Heart Lies." Synopsis: A young entrepreneur, who loves his family, his community, and his job, falls for a woman who threatens it all. Casting personnel state: "This film is focused on bringing in a diverse group of background talent to properly ...Jul 15
- Rehearsals begin the fourth week of September and are generally scheduled for two-three evenings/week, Mon.-Fri., based on actor availability; performs Nov. 7, 8, 14, 15, 16, 20, 21, and 22 (Thurs. at 7:30 p.m.; Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Clarkston, MI.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8 in Clarkston, MI
Casting "Fool for Love," a dark drama with adult themes by award-winning playwright Sam Shepard. Synopsis: The scene is a stark motel room at the edge of the Mojave Desert. May, a disheveled young woman, sits dejectedly on a rumpled bed while Eddie, a rough-spoken rodeo performer, crouches in a ...Jul 15
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 5; runs Feb. 4-March 1, 2015 in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Jul 29 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting "Two Stories."Jul 15
- Rehearsals begin late July (10-11 consecutive Saturdays); runs this fall (3-6 shows) in NYC. Producer states: "Performs at The Players Theatre in their 199 seat theater (late Oct / early Nov) with two performances per night, one at 7PM and the other at 9PM."
- Auditions: Jul 26 in New York, NY
Casting "A Winter's Evening," a comedy about Tony Ferrari, an editor, and his sister Stacey who both find true love. Tony ends up with his sister's best friend Nicole, and Stacey with Randy, a guy from her information technology job. Producer states: "An ensemble is being formed for a fall ...Jul 15