- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in New York, NY
Casting possible future replacements in the Broadway production of "Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time" a new play by Simon Stephens based on the novel by Mark Haddon. The Play is set in the present in Swindon, England and London.Apr 20
- Season runs in Portland, ME.
- Auditions: May 19, 20 in Portland, ME and May 21 in Boston, MA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Portland Stage Company. Season includes: "Dancing at Lughnasa" (Brian Friel, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; runs Oct. 2-25); "The Mountaintop" (Katori Hall, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Nov. 6-22); "The Snow Queen" (Hans Christian Anderson, writer. Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Dec. 5-24); "The ...Apr 20
- Shoots in June in Portland, OR.
- Seeking submissions from: Portland, OR
Casting "Hard Over Easy," a long-form comedy web series with action elements, a pastiche of 80s-inspired storylines that focuses on an amnesiac drifter who meets a brilliant scientist. They form a team to battle a threat involving mind control, time travel, and machine sentience.Apr 20
- Shoots in June or July in the home of the actor, in the Southern California area.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles County, CA; Riverside County, CA; Orange County, CA
Seeking actors for a half-hour direct-response infomercial promoting a new high-end home automatic drip coffeemaker.Apr 20
- Season runs in Bellport, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 30, May 1, in New York, NY
Seeking actors for Gateway Playhouse 2015 Season. Season includes "Billy Elliot" (Steve Minning, dir.; Allison Levenberg, choreo. Rehearses July 7-22; runs July 22-Aug. 8); "Saturday Night Fever" (Keith Andrews, dir.; Richard Hinds, choreo. Rehearses Aug. 11-26; runs Aug. 26-Sept. 12 at Gateway; runs Sept. 23-Oct. 25 at Ogunquit).Apr 20
- Season rehearses and runs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: May 1 in Seattle, WA
Casting Seattle Repertory Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "A View From the Bridge" (Arthur Miller, writer; Braden Abraham, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Sept. 30-Oct. 18, with possible extension to Oct. 25); "Constellations" (Nick Payne, writer; Braden Abraham, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 22, 2015; runs Jan. 27-Feb. 21, 2016, ...Apr 20
- Summer production dates TBA.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Beatnik The Movie," a feature film. Synopsis: Five offenders have to spend a Saturday morning learning job skills in order to complete a court-ordered diversion program to receive partiality from the state. The instructor, Ms. Garcia, decides to do away with the redundant, court-ordered curriculum and educates them through ...Apr 20
- Shoots Summer 2015 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting "24 Hours of Love," a short film. Synopsis: A love story in 24 hours between a couple who were destined to meet and spend just one day together in New York City before they separate to different destinations.Apr 20
- Shoots May 1-2 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Seeking someone to dress up as a pickle mascot and hand out free pickles and talk about our software company, Design Pickle. This is a really fun and easy job, perfect for someone with an outgoing personality, a love for pickles, and can learn a thing or two about a ...Apr 20
- Rehearses mid-June through the end of July; runs July 30 - Aug. 23 (Thurs - Sun.) All performances will be at the: Elephant Stages Theatre Asylum Lab 1078 Lillian Way Los Angeles, CA 90038
- Auditions: May 12, 14 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Replica," a play. Synopsis: The audience takes a glimpse into the life of Mickey, a low-level meth dealer who resides in a Hollywood motel room. Within 72 hours he experiences more than anyone hopes for in a lifetime, through a series of appearances by a heart-pounding, soul-shattering array of ...Apr 20
- Records in late Apr.-early May (exact dates TBD) at the Tisch School of the Arts, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "US-30," a student project for NYU. Synopsis: "US-30" is a sci-fi/mockumentary audio drama that follows the recordings between a truck driver (Ben) and his dispatcher (Daisy) over the course of one night. What start as odd occurrences develop into something more, and eventually to events that will leave Ben ...Apr 20
- Rehearses late April, and shoots in late April, early May.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Marisol." Raised by a loving but busy mother in the Catholic faith, Marisol wants to be a "normal" girl, be able to wear makeup, fancy clothes and have fun like the other girls. Suddenly, she finds herself trafficked; then, all she wants then is to find out how she ...Apr 20
- Shoots late May-June in New Jersey. Must be available Friday, Saturdays and Sunday Afternoons on multiple weekends up to 4 weekends but not definite.
- Seeking submissions from: Hoboken, NJ; Jersey City, NJ; New York, NY
Casting 'The Diary of Nandi Strong,' a dramatic narrative web series about the plight of strong women trying to find themselves through all the stereotypes and obstacles that society has set. It shares the chronicles of a woman's daily grind from love to fear, faith and family. This series will ...Apr 20
- Travel Sept. 6 to Tampa, FL; rehearsals begin Sept. 7 in Tampa, FL; travel to Germany/tech on board Oct. 7-29; first cruise out of Miami Oct. 29, 2015-Mar. 19, 2016 on board brand new ship (Eastern/Western Caribbean Itinerary).
- Auditions: May 6 in New York, NY
Casting "For the Record: Dear John Hughes." Company states: "The show is a current hit in Los Angeles starring Evan Rachel Wood & Rumer Willis.Apr 20