- Season rehearses and runs in West Springfield, MA.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 2 in West Springfield, MA
Seeking Equity actors and actors who sing for various roles in Theater Project's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "A Streetcar Named Desire" (Tennessee Williams, writer; dir. TBD. Rehearsals begin Aug. 17; runs Sept. 10-Oct. 18); "The Fabulous Lipitones" (John Markus & Mark St. Germain, writers; dir. TBD; music dir. TBD. ...
- Season rehearses and runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 2, 4, 5 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Pearl Theatre Company's upcoming season. Season includes: "Midsummer Night's Dream" (William Shakespeare, writer; co-production with Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival; Eric Tucker, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 2, 2015; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 31); "The Chairs" (Eugene Ionesco, writer; Hal Brooks, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; ...
- Rehearsals begin this August; runs for first three weekends of November at Bay Terrace Garden Jewish Center in Bayside, NY.
- Auditions: Jun 2, 3 in Bayside, NY
Casting a non-Equity production of "A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum."
- Performances run weekday mornings and weekends during the school year throughout 2015-16, at the Newmark and Winningstad Theatres, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Jun 4, 5, 6, 7 in Portland, OR
Oregon Children's Theatre is casting its 2015-2016 season, comprised of five mainstage productions, including three musicals and two new works: "Junie B Jones," "Geronimo Stilton: Mouse in Space," "Bad Kitty," "The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane," and "James & the Giant Peach."
- Season rehearses and performs in Chapel Hill, NC.
- Auditions: Jun 5 in New York, NY
Casting the PlayMakers Repertory Company's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "Disgraced" (Arad Akhtar, writer; Shishir Kurup, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 15; runs Sept. 19-Oct. 4); "Seminar" (Theresa Rebeck, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 17-Nov. 1); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elice, writer. Brendon Fox, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; ...
- The Radio City Christmas Spectacular contract dates range from early- to mid-October to early January depending on the role in which you are cast.
- Auditions: Jun 10, 11, in New York, NY and Jun 15, 16 in New York, NY
Radio City Productions is looking for a diverse cast of male and female dancers, male and female vocalists, Little People performers, and little girls (ages 10 to 14) to perform in the 2015 production of The Radio City Christmas Spectacular in New York City.
- Rehearses Aug. 17-22 (9:30 a.m.-5 p.m.); performs Aug. 22 in Vienna, VA.
- Auditions: Jun 18, Jul 15, 16 in Vienna, VA
Casting "The King & I" as part of the Harmonia School of Art and Music's theater performance camp for performers ages 10-18. All campers must audition for cast placement in the one-week theatre extravaganza, culminating in a performance of a major musical theatre work. Coordinator states: "Whether interested in technical ...
- Rehearses weekday evenings, 7-8:30 beginning July 13; shoots early August at a New York City Area comedy club. Note: Availability and attendance is a must. Less rehearsal time for "Terri" and "Kate." Rehearsals will emphasis a team approach to this project and will include improvisation and staff involved rewrites when applicable. Think "Saturday Night Live" doing a sitcom.
- Auditions: Jun 29, 30 in New York, NY
Best aspects of "Cheers," "Seinfeld" and "Friends" with an edge of 'Adult Content' Logline: Seth, struggling with his feelings for his ex-wife Julia (now gay), manages Comedy Club with a comic who seems like he's never going to show up--all while working with a diverse and zany group of characters. ...
- Runs July 11 at New York's Hotel Pennsylvania, 401 7th Ave. & 33rd St., 18th Fl. Grand Ballroom, New York, NY.
- Auditions: Jul 11 in New York, NY
Seeking models to compete for Plitzs Fashion Marketing's Model of the Year Show.
- Rehearses and performs throughout 2015-16 on US and European Tours.
- Auditions: Jul 11, Aug 8 in Portland, OR
Moxie Contemporary Ballet (MCB) is casting its 2015-16 season. Producers state: "MCB is the Pacific Northwest's new Contemporary Ballet Company, set to collaborate with world-renowned choreographers to create an innovative repertoire that will be performed throughout the US and Europe." There are 20 apprentice positions and 16 company positions available.