- Shoots Apr. 7 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting a film for NYU "Ned's Declassified Remake." Director states: "This is my final scene in my TV production class. It is a recreation of the opening scene from 'Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide: season one episode eleven, 'Day Dreaming and Gym.'"Mar 24
- Performances run September 16-October 3, in Capitol Hill, Seattle, WA.
- Seeking submissions from: Seattle, WA
Casting the world premiere of the play, "Green Whales." Project description: "In this edgy dark comedy, two sisters search for love and decide just how much they’re willing to settle."Mar 24
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8, 2015; previews begin Oct. 3; runs Oct. 19-Nov. 15 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for five available roles in "Kill Floor." Note: Performers of all ethnic and racial backgrounds are encouraged to attend.Mar 24
- All productions rehearse and perform in Lincolnshire, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 20 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2015 Season for Marriott Theatre. Season includes: "Pinocchio" (Rehearsals begin June 22; runs July 1-Aug. 2); "October Sky" (Rehearsals begin July 27; runs Aug. 19-Oct. 18); "Elf" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 5; runs Oct. 21, 2015-Jan. 3, 2016); and a TBD TYA production.Mar 24
- Shoots April 22-26 in OH.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY; New York, NY; OH
Casting "Stranded at the Altar," a 20-minute heartfelt comedy about a troubled youth who sabotages his father's wedding in order to salvage their relationship.Mar 24
- Employment may begin as early as April or May 2015. Travel will be within the U.S.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking production event and meeting coordinators for a National Pageant production company. This is a traveling, and often demanding position. Most work/travel is conducted Friday-Monday. Administrative tasks, public speaking and customer service skills are among those the position entails. Compensation is very competitive and is one a "per event" basis. ...Mar 24
- Performances run April 24-May 10, at The Lodge Theate, in Newberg, OR.
- Seeking submissions from: Newberg, OR; Portland, OR
Casting the original one act, "George & Other Short Stories." Project description: "Adapted from the award winning book, 'Bears Discover Fire,' some of these pieces were previously presented off-Broadway."Mar 24
- Shows rehearse and run in Germantown, TN.
- Seeking submissions from: Germantown, TN
Seeking local Germantown, TN-area male/female musical theater performers who sing and can read and learn sheet music quickly for one-time readings of developing work. Work includes: "Tenderly, The Rosemary Clooney Musical" (rehearsals begin May 18, 2015; reading on May 23); "Midsummer Night" (rehearsals begin June 22; reading on June 27); ...Mar 24
- Shoots April 18-19, in North Vancouver, BC.
- Seeking submissions from: Vancouver, BC
Casting the film, "The Visit." Project description: "A daughter visits her father in prison for a final farewell."Mar 24
- Season rehearses and runs in Lowell, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 22 in Lowell, MA
Seeking Equity actors for Merrimack Repertory Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. No roles will be understudied. Season includes: "The Lion" (Benjamin Scheuer, writer; Sean Daniels, dir.); "I and You" (Lauren Gunderson, writer; Sean Daniels, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15, 2015; previews begin Oct. 7; runs Oct. 10-Nov. 1); "It's a Wonderful ...Mar 24
- Productions rehearse and perform in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 15 in Boston, MA
Casting Lyric Stage Company's 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "My Fair Lady" (Alan Jay Lerner, book & lyrics; Frederick Loewe, music, adapted from George Bernard Shaw’s play and Gabriel Pascal’s motion picture “Pygmalion”; Scott Edmiston, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; opens Sept. 4; closes Oct. 11); "Saturday Night/Sunday Morning" (Katori Hall, ...Mar 24
- Rehearses early-April 2015; shoots April 11 & 12 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "No Surrender," a UCLA thesis short film. Synopsis: When 25-year-old law student Ryan meets an up-and-coming band, he has to decide whether to continue his struggle with school, or take a risk and follow his passion for music one last time.Mar 24
- Rehearses May 25-June 17; runs June 17-July 12 at the Alexis and Jim Pugh Theater at the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts in Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 7, 8 in Orlando, FL
Casting "The Flick", a Pulitzer Prize winning play about three underpaid employees in a rundown movie theater in central MA, who mop the floors and attend to one of the last 35 millimeter film projectors in the state. Their tiny battles and not-so-tiny heartbreaks play out in the empty aisles, ...Mar 24
- Rehearsals begin in April in L.A.; runs for five performances in June as a part of the Hollywood Fringe Festival.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Mutations," a play. Synopsis: High school valedictorian August Camden, living in the shadow of a successful father, a burn-out brother, and a step-mother just ten years older than himself, discovers that the road to the "American Dream" is filled with potholes. The play endeavors to explore the socio-economic pressures ...Mar 24
- Rehearsal dates TBD (once/wk. prior to shoot); shoots Apr. 30-May 3 in Brooklyn, NY Auditions will be held April 2nd.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY; Manhatten, NY; Queens, NY; Long Island, NY; Staten Island, NY; Bronx, NY
Casting "Prospect Park," a short film that examines the way in which society speaks about men and women. Synopsis: Andy, a recent college graduate tries to figure out who he is between the competing forces of Ellie, his feminist girlfriend and his desire to be morally righteous versus his overly ...Mar 24