- Shooting May 31-June 7, in Austin, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Austin, TX
Casting for the independent short film "The Wind Blows East." Project description: "A $50 dollar bill intertwines the life of three people: a hooker, a hobo, and a thief."May 19
- Shooting June 1-4, in Houston, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Houston, TX
Casting for an internet marketing video. Project description: "Re-enacting a handful of scenes based on customer testimonials for a cremation and funeral company."May 19
- Production runs June 19-21 & 26-28, in Plano, TX.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in Plano, TX
Casting for the musical "Sinatra."May 19
- Run and shoot dates vary per production. 48 Hour Film Festival shoots May 29-31 in NYC. "The Swordsman's Lady" runs Aug. 17-mid-September in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Seeking crew for The Playing Company's participation in multiple stage and screen festivals including, but not limited to: Thespis Theater Festival, The 48 Hour Film Festival, The Unchained Theater Festival, and the Players Theater short play festival. The playing company is affiliated with The National Center For Preventing Homelessness (401c3). ...May 19
- Rehearsals, recording sessions, and video shoots will be in the NYC area.
- Seeking submissions from: NY; NJ; PA; CT
Seeking one or more NY or NJ-based female vocalists (ages 18-25) for pop/rock crossover group with massive commercial potential. The project, which will be showcased to major record labels, has a well-defined, upbeat, female-empowerment (in a fun way) concept/strategy and more than an album's worth of unique, clever, catchy, polished, ...May 19
- Shooting begins first week of June 2015 in North Hollywood, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Goodbye," a three-minute student short film about a guy who has a very close relationship with his younger sister and ends up finding her after she committed suicide.May 19
- Rehearses June through mid-July; runs July 16-18, July 23-25, at 7:30 p.m. in NYC.
- Auditions: May 30, 31 in New York, NY
Casting "Bear Bones," a series of short plays. This will be "bare bones" theatre (or more aptly suitcase theatre)- no complex lights, sets, and only minimal costumes and props out of a suitcase.May 19
- Shoots within the next couple of months nationwide.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking people looking for a pet that they had to give up or people who are returning pets to their former owners for a reality TV show. Maybe this person had to give away their pet because of an apartment restriction, or their place was too small. Maybe they worked ...May 19
- Shoots June 5 on the Lower East Side and Chinatown, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "The Hooligans," an experimental action film, set in Chinatown, New York.May 19
- Rehearses May 24-30; shoots May 31-June 6 in Las Vegas, NV.
- Seeking submissions from: Las Vegas, NV
Casting "Shadowridge Mustangs," a thesis short film for NYU Graduate Film and Television.May 19
- Runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 4, 5 in New York, NY and Jun 6 in New York, NY
Seeking dancers and people to fill corporate positions for Kaleidoscope Dance Theatre Company, including upcoming Showing and Special Fundraiser in NYC, the New York Dance Festival: A Day in Dance Gala Concert, New York Dance Festival: International Fringe Festival, additional NYC dates, and possible national and international opportunities. Company states: ...May 19
- Shoots one day TBD in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "I Was Not Afraid to Die." Synopsis: Anton Kikas, a Croatian born man, is currently living in Canada. At the height of the Croatian-Yugoslavian War, he organizes a plan to bring military grade weapons to the forces in Croatia. After collecting the money from other Croatian immigrants now living ...May 19
- Rehearsal and production dates & locations are TBA.
- Auditions: Jun 8, 9 in Orlando, FL
Seeking high-quality male and female versatile show singers, able to move and perform different genres of music for corporate events, cruise ships, and casinos.May 19
- Rehearses in June; shoots late July in Brooklyn, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY
Casting an untitled Brooklyn gentrification series of five - to seven-minute short films (not sketches) centered on one street in Fort Greene, Brooklyn that will tell different humorous stories using a revolving multi-racial cast with the common theme of mining gentrification and class/racial interactions for humor.May 19
- Shoots in VA.
- Auditions: Jun 20 in Lorton, VA and Jun 27 in Alexandria, VA
Seeking children ages 7-14 for children's artistic photo shoots for ssyphotography.com. This model call is for several current/upcoming projects.May 19
- Rehearses the last two weeks of Aug.; shows begin in Sept. in the L.A. area.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting The Imagination Machine's fall shows ("Who," "What," "Where," and "Write Away"). Seeking part-time performers with improv training and performance experience; experience working with children; and reliable transportation. Coordinator states: "Since 1981, The Imagination Machine has been inspiring children to open their minds and let their imaginations run free. We ...May 19
- Shoots May 20, 21, 22, 26, 27 & 29 (exterior/interior) in NYC. Note: The first few work dates will most likely be day shoots and the last few work dates will most likely be overnights.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking background performers 18+ to play high school students in the feature film "Presto" starring Emma Roberts and Dave Franco.May 19
- Rehearsals begin July 28; runs Aug. 22-Sept. 19 in Sacramento, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 15 in Sacramento, CA
Casting "Bars and Measures," a musical.May 19
- Pre-production in June; rehearses in July; runs mid-July to early Sept. (Thurs., Fri., Sat. & Sun. matinee) at the Conklin Barn Theatre in Huntington, Long Island, NY. Note: Theater is 50 min. from Penn Station.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Long Island, NY
Seeking talent and crew for Lyle Kessler's "Orphans."May 19