- Shoots June 10-12 at Columbia University, NYC.
- Auditions: May 4, 12 in New York, NY
Casting "The Morning After," a student film for Columbia University. Synopsis: A freshman in college (Kirsten) comes out to a frat party after her friends force her to be more social, only to have the worst happen: she is raped. Her friends help Kirsten in this time of need, and ...Apr 23
- Shows are ongoing at 660 B Bryant St., San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: May 11 in San Francisco, CA
Seeking actors to play the characters of the host Professor Von Guttenberg and the hungry zombie, Dr. Oxy, during an ongoing production that has the participants as protagonists in an interactive experience in which they find clues and solve puzzles to escape a room. As Prof. Von Guttenberg, actors will ...Apr 23
- Rehearsals begin June 8; runs July 26-Aug. 16 in NYC. For more info, visit www.transportgroup.org.
- Auditions: May 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Three Days to See," a play. This is an experimental piece based on the writings of Helen Keller, using an ensemble of seven actors. There are no traditional roles per se; everyone will be speaking her words.Apr 23
- Runs June 1-25 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 7 in New York, NY and May 13 in New York, NY
Casting "The Circus in Winter," a musical.Apr 23
- Shooting in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Pittsburgh, PA
Casting the Sony Pictures and WGN TV series "Outsiders," starring Thomas M. Wright, David Morse, Joe Anderson and Kyle Gallner. Project description: "The story centers around the Appalachian Farrell family who live off the grid and above the law, on a mountaintop homestead."Apr 23
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 15; preview runs Nov. 10; runs Nov. 23-Jan. 3, 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Important Hats of the Twentieth Century," a play.Apr 23
- Records May 4-8 in San Francisco, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA
Seeking an audio engineer for a design documentary. Audio engineer must have experience with audio recording and mixing for film, must provide own equipment, and must be experienced in sound editing.Apr 23
- Season runs in Ashland, OR.
- Auditions: May 6 in Ashland, OR
Casting the Oregon Shakespeare Festival Season. Season includes "Twelfth Night" (Christopher Liam Moore, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 5; runs Feb. 26-Oct. 30); "Great Expectations" (Penny Metropulos, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 29; runs Feb. 27-Oct. 30); "The River Bride" (Laurie Woolery, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; runs Feb. 28-July 7); "Roe" ...Apr 23
- Shooting June 12-16, in PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA
Casting the dark comedy, "Not Phillip and I." Producers state: "Each role shoots one day. These roles are local hire - you must be able get to and work in Philadelphia."Apr 23
- Shoots July 14-27 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Radical," in which a journalist takes advantage of a dangerous admirer, in an attempt to keep her job, by writing an article about him and the terrorist organization he works for. Director states: "Bella is a single mom who writes what was once a popular column in a ...Apr 23
- Season runs in Rochester, MI.
- Auditions: May 11, Jun 1 in Rochester, MI
Casting Meadow Brook Theatre's 50th Anniversary Season. Season includes "The Explorers Club" (Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; run ends Nov. 1); "A Christmas Carol" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; run ends Dec. 25); "Legends!" (Rehearsals begin Dec. 15; run ends Jan. 31); "Atomic" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 19; run ends Mar. 6); "Calendar ...Apr 23
- Shoots in June in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Loop Line," a short student film for NYU. Synopsis: "Loop Line" is a coming of age story about a young woman who finds the troubles in seeking validation through other people's approval.Apr 23
- Shoots May 3 (two-to-four hrs.) in Palo Alto and San Francisco.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA; Palo Alto, CA
Casting for three openings in a smart home product advertising video. Media Director states: "LiveSpace is a Stanford/MIT Home Automation Company. This is a three-minute narrated voice-over video; no need for characters to speak. Demonstrating fun use cases for a new Multi-room Music System."Apr 23