- Shoots July in New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: May 30 in New Orleans, LA
Casting "The Dunning Man," a feature film.May 21
- Runs in NY.
- Auditions: Aug 1 in Oswego, NY
Seeking a theatre venue coordinator for SUNY Oswego. The Department of Theatre at the State University of New York at Oswego invites applications for a one-year (renewable), full-time Theatre Venue Coordinator position.May 21
- Positions begin September 2015 and are ongoing through June 2016 in Garden City South, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: NY
Seeking dance instructors for Garden City Dance Studio's new facility.May 21
- Rehearses June 8 and 15; shoots late June for two days.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting "Dream" a short film based in New York City. Coordinator states: "The director Soon M. Seo's past works entered many film festivals include Cannes Short Film corner in 2013, and 2014."May 21
- Rehearses in June in NYC; shoots in July in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: May 31 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Girls in Costume," a short film. Synopsis: "Girls in Costume" follows Sascha, a young, painfully shy queer woman navigating the nerd bacchanal of an anime convention, as well as her own latent desires. She meets a pretty cosplayer and the two form an instant bond, but a night of ...May 21
- Rehearses evenings July 9-28 and Aug. 10-19; runs Aug. 20-30 (with possible Sept. dates) in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Julian & Romero," a play set in 1960’s Cuba about two friends in a prison camp torn by hatred, politics, faith, and love (premiered at Theatre for the New City, 2013), making its NYC Fringe Festival premiere in August of NYC.May 21
- Shooting in Atlanta, GA.
- Seeking submissions from: Atlanta, GA
Casting for an independent mystery/drama film.May 21
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 25; runs Feb. 29-July 17, 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 4, 5 in New York, NY and Jun 6 in New York, NY
Casting "The Crucible," a play. Synopsis: In the tight-knit, Puritan town of Salem, a group of girls are discovered dancing in the woods and then immediately fall ill. When no earthly cause can be identified, fear and suspicion begin to percolate in the small, isolated community, that something larger, more ...May 21