- Rehearses & shoots late October in NYC, mid-November in L.A., and TBD dates in Chicago IL. Producer's note: "Filming should generally take two-three days in each location. Smaller roles should just be one day."
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Los Angeles, CA; Chicago, IL
Casting a series of interactive training videos demonstrating proper interaction and communication techniques for health care providers caring for patients in a variety of settings and situations.Sep 12
- Shoots Winter 2014 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "The Tony Cobain Show," a mockumentary style sitcom based on the life of comedian Tony Cobain.Sep 12
- Shoots in San Francisco, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA
Casting "Nine Minutes for 30 Families," an internet activist film in which two young women, widowed by a shooting rampage, stage a protest against gun violence that goes viral and causes nationwide controversy.Aug 29
- Positions are available immediately in NYC; applicants must have open/flexible availability during the week. You must be available Wed.-Thurs. and most Saturdays to be considered.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Sayville, NY
Seeking cater waiters, servers, and bartenders for various events and functions. Hiring personnel state: "At Your Service is New York's premier hospitality staffing agency, and we staff New York's finest events."Sep 12
- Shoot TBD in Vancouver, WA.
- Seeking submissions from: Vancouver, BC
Casting a marketing video for J76 Leostar Athletica. Producers state: "J76 is an apparel design and manufacturing company specializing in yoga wear, sports and casual clothes. We are looking for models for our brand's videos."Sep 12
- Late October/Early November in New York City
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Seeking actors and street dancers to be featured as extras in a series of music videos by an emerging R&B Singer.Sep 12
- Rehearsals begin end of September; runs Thursdays-Sundays in November in Los Angeles, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Hair'itage: The Journey of Sistahs with Their Hair," an original play about the evolution of the black women's hair. Producer states: "Six sistahs tell the story of how their hair defined them at certain times in their lives. You may have heard the expression, 'Don’t touch a black woman’s ...Sep 12
- Shoot scheduled TBD, in Portland, OR.
- Seeking submissions from: Portland, OR
Casting trailers for he web series, "Exceptionals." Project description: "We are casting our 'Sneak Previews,' much like trailers and mostly images rather than dialogue, to help market our web series for investment and/or distribution."Sep 12
- Rehearses Sept. 15-Nov. 20 (Mon., Tues. & Thurs. 7-10 p.m.) in Laguna Hills, CA; performs Nov. 21-Dec. 25 in Orange County and surrounding counties in CA. Note: must be available Thanksgiving weekend, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day, if needed.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles County, CA; Orange County, CA
Seeking strong sight reading bass-baritones and tenors with personality and great positive attitudes to join the Lil' Dickens Carolers, for part time and sub-Christmas caroling positions.Sep 12
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 29, 2014; previews begin Feb. 3, 2015; runs Feb. 9-Mar. 8, with possible extension to Mar. 22, in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Oct 7, 10 in New York, NY
Casting "The Metromaniacs."Sep 12
- Rehearses October–November (two-three rehearsals/wk.); runs Nov. 29, 30, Dec. 4, 5, 6, 7, 11, 12, 13, 14, 19, 20 at Clove Creek Dinner Theater, 169 Myers Corners Rd., Wappingers, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 24 in Fishkill, NY
Casting Ken Ludwig’s "Lend Me a Tenor," directed for Clove Creek Dinner Theater by Michael Joyce.Sep 12
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Oct. 25-Nov. 2 (10 performances total) in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 24 in New York, NY
Casting "A Time for Singing." Synopsis: Based on Richard Llewellyn's novel, "How Green Was My Valley," the musical "A Time For Singing" details life in a Welsh mining village. Originally opening on Broadway in 1966 (lavishly produced by Alexander H. Cohen), it now returns in concert version as part of ...Sep 12