- Rehearsal begins October 2014 in Hollywood, CA; shoots in Los Angeles, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Where the Ferris Wheel Stops," a feature film in which a young escort falls for an older man and the chemistry is undeniable but his past will come back to haunt him, leading him to prove his love in the most drastic of ways.Apr 17
- Production dates are TBD in Atlanta, GA.
- Seeking submissions from: Atlanta, GA
Casting call for "Beautiful," a pilot episode for an aspiring animated series about the death of a small town as seen through the eyes of a teenaged girl.Sep 30
- Shoot dates & locations are TBD.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting an untitled engagement show. Company states: "Are you engaged to the love of your life? Are you in the process of planning your extravagant dream wedding? Are you having issues about deciding on getting a prenuptial agreement, or agreeing on the terms with your fiancé? A major cable television ...Sep 30
- Rehearses in winter and shoots in spring, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Oct 29 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Department of Misfits: Out of the Office," a web series about a group of rejects in a giant spy organization and what happens to them when they get out of the office.Sep 30
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 12 (approx. three-four rehearsals/wk.); opens in November, exact date TBD; open-ended run (every Thurs., 7 p.m.) at 13th Street Repertory Theatre, NYC. Cast and crew will have opportunity to stay and grow with show as long as time permits.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking crew and casting "Grey Street," a musical. Synopsis: In this new, original dualistic tale, Evie, a student of Professor William Grey, forms a relationship with him as his muse. This temptress drives a wedge between the professor and his wife, as Evie waves the proverbial apple of his dreams ...Sep 30
- Positions are short-term and long-term in Manhattan, Queens, and Brooklyn, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: NY; CT; NJ
Seeking people who are looking for part-time or full-time work to supplement their performing arts careers. Short-term and long-term assignments available for admin, sales, customer service, and reception work.Sep 30