- Shoots Nov. 8-9 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "The Power of 7," an NYU student project/beauty campaign showing seven different women and girls from different races, religions, and cultural backgrounds showing their beauty. Casting personnel state: "If you have a physical deformity, skin disorder or deformity please apply. Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes."Oct 16
- Shoots Nov. 14-16 and Nov. 21-23 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; Orange County, CA
Casting "Persist." Synopsis: A man trekking across the burnt planes of post-apocalyptic America to find his lost brother is faced with physical and psychological obstacles that force him to make a choice that could cost the life of those he holds most dear.Oct 15
- Shoot begins in November; many singular one-day shoots TBD, all specific to each scene and each setting; most scenes will be shot in L.A.'s downtown Arts District, others at the Zorthian Ranch, Altadena, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; Altadena, CA
Casting "Optional Relations," a video which is part of a multi-media installation project to be shown in an art gallery. Artist states: "Not your usual narrative film--more like a weird, symbolic surreal dream, featuring dance and subcultural rituals." Seeking dancers of all styles: modern, tap, ballet, experimental, contemporary, jazz, tribal, ...Oct 18
- Shoot dates TBD in the NYC and Hartford, CT regions; producer states: "You should not expect this position in a day job light."
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Underworld Minus Love," a feature film. Producer states: "This is an opportunity to connect with me before we get on camera and kill it. The story focuses on the drama of this 20-something guy confidently making strides into organized crime with no real motive."Oct 17
- Rehearsals begin immediately after casting; show will open in a small theater in Lake Arrowhead, CA and then travel. Producer states: "Do not submit if you are unable to travel to Lake Arrowhead, which is 90 miles east of downtown L.A."
- Seeking submissions from: Lake Arrowhead, CA; Southern, CA
Casting "Report to the Academy," an original and unique play based upon a short story by Franz Kafka. Producer states: "It is drama, comedy, and romance. There are no small roles."Oct 17
- Ongoing sessions are held at Ripley-Grier Studios in NYC. If not local, sessions are held via FaceTime or Skype online.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking participants for "Acting Through Song" classes. Owner states: "We work directly with professional actors, singers, and dancers and those who are recent graduates or aspiring musical theater performers to help them truly connect to their material. It's all about bringing yourself to your work and finding your honesty in ...Oct 17
- Rehearses in November (dates TBD, mainly evenings); performs Dec. 5th, 2014-Jan. 31, 2015 (Fri. & Sat. evenings) at the Cartwright Hotel in San Francisco, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA; Oakland, CA; San Jose, CA; Marin, CA; Berkeley, CA; San Mateo, CA; Millbrae, CA; Burlingame, CA; Belmont, CA; San Carlos, CA; Redwood City, CA; Menlo Park, CA; Woodside, CA; Palo Alto, CA; Albany, CA
Casting "The Red Priest of Venice," a new play about the composer of The Four Seasons, Antonio Vivaldi.Oct 17
- Runs Dec. 31, 2014-Feb. 7, 2015 at the Glendale Centre Theatre. 324 North Orange St, Glendale, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 3 in Glendale, CA
Casting Glendale Centre Theatre's production of “Lend Me A Tenor," by Ken Ludwig, produced by Tim Dietlein, and directed by James Castle Stevens.Oct 17
- Rehearses mid-November; shoots Nov. 21-23 in L.A. Locations and more information on rehearsals will be provided by producer at in-person auditions.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Chapel of Light," a short film in which three kids rescue an orphaned infant and deliver him to a preacher who believes the child speaks to him with the voice of God.Oct 17
- Shoots TBD dates throughout the year at QVC in West Chester, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Philadelphia, PA; Baltimore, MD; Washington, DC
Seeking a beauty expert/TV host to sell a Japanese geisha-inspired skin care brand on QVC. Applicants must be based in New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Maryland, or Washington, D.C.Oct 17
- Rehearsal and production dates & locations are TBD.
- Auditions: Nov 24 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors, especially those with previous experience/interest in both Suzuki & Viewpoints training. Note: The majority of roles throughout the season will be cast with SITI Company members.Oct 17
- Runs in CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Rocklin, CA; Roseville, CA; Sacramento, CA; Elk Grove, CA; Folsom, CA; Loomis, CA
Casting fairytale princesses for parties and community events for Sevilla Magic FX.Aug 27
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 26, 2015; opens Apr. 8, 2015 on Broadway.
- Auditions: Nov 5, in New York, NY
Casting "Finding Neverland," with book by James Graham, and music & lyrics by Gary Barlow and Eliot Kennedy.Oct 17
- Shoots Nov. 14-17 in Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Manhattan, NY; Brooklyn, NY; Queens, NY; Staten Island, NY; The Bronx, NY; New Jersey, NJ
Casting "Body Shop," a dark comedy about Frank and Donnie, two polar opposite brothers who get stuck with a body to dispose of and a long night ahead of them.Oct 17
- Runs in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 10 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking actors for Center Theatre Group's monthly Equity Auditions for Equity Actors only.Oct 17
- Rehearses and shoots in November in San Francisco, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA
Casting "From There to Here" a short film for Gold Front, a creative studio. Producer states: "We spend our lives in search of connection, trying to bridge the divide with loved ones, the world around us and our own feelings. And the degree to which we succeed determines our happiness. ...Oct 17
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2015; runs Feb. 12-Mar. 15, 2015 in L.A.
- Auditions: Nov 18 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Washer/Dryer," by Nandita Shenoy. Synopsis: Why is Sonya so hesitant to introduce her new husband Michael to the people in her building? Why does the doorman keep calling her about a package in the lobby? Tempers and misunderstanding flare and mayhem ensues as the arrival of Michael’s mother, some ...Oct 17