- Shooting November 14-December 31, in San Antonio, TX.
- Auditions: Nov 11 in San Antonio, TX
Casting for the independent web series "Divine Power" Project description: Peace on earth, save for a few minor crimes, the royals have had order for years now. Prince Elemi has been missing but they stopped looking long ago when he suddenly reappears in his kingdom. Princess Philomena is overjoyed, because ...Oct 13
- Rehearsal dates TBD (three mandatory rehearsals) in November; shoots Dec. 5-7 (night shoots, 6 p.m.-3 a.m.) in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Oct 23, 24 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Drama,' a film project by Geof Oppenheimer, commissioned by The Block Museum at Northwestern University. Synopsis: "Drama" is a ghost story of capitalism, concerning the exchange of capital as social communication. Director states: "The project will premiere in the fall of 2015."Oct 13
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 18; shoots Oct. 25 in Cape Coral, FL.
- Seeking submissions from: Cape Coral, FL; Fort Myers, FL; Sarasota, FL; Bradenton, FL; Tampa, FL
Casting "An Object in Motion." Director states: "A simple 9 page script that has one location - a character study I guess you can say. A hit woman gives a man a very difficult choice."Oct 13
- Rehearsals TBD at Conant High School Schaumburg, Hoffman Estates, IL; performances TBD at Ridgewood High School, Norridge, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Hairspray Jr." Artistic director states: "This is our eighth big educational musical, featuring actors with special needs acting alongside typically functioning peers."Oct 13
- Shoots Dec. 6-7 & Dec. 13-14 in NYC and Long Island, NY.
- Auditions: Nov 2 in New York, NY
Casting "A Good Lie." Synopsis: A collage of interrelated characters concealing their pain to protect their loved ones in the cold of December in New York City.Oct 06
- Shoot dates and location TBD.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting the "past" scenes for "Left Over Lives," an independent film production. Logline: A merciless, uncompromising portrayal of the dehumanizing effects, first, of a violent civil war in a developing country and then proud poverty in a gang infested neighborhood in L.A.Oct 13
- Rehearses TBD; shoots Nov. 8-9 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting "Moving On." Synopsis: Thirty minutes before Sarah leaves for college, she and her mom begin to clash.Oct 13
- Rehearsals begin at the end of October for a live artist show beginning mid-November; artist is based in Orlando, FL.
- Seeking submissions from: Orlando, FL
Casting male and female dancers for a new pop/R&B artist's live performance shows.Oct 13
- Shooting October 31, in New Orleans, LA.
- Seeking submissions from: New Orleans, LA
Casting for the independent feature film "The House That Trax Built." Project description: "Based on a true story, about club life and the roots of House Music.Oct 13