- Non-Equity rehearsals begin June 6; Equity rehearsals begin June 20; runs July 15-24 (10-12 performances) in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 20, 21, 23, in Thousand Oaks, CA and Feb 22 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "The Little Mermaid."Tuesday
- Rehearses this spring in the L.A. area.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; Orange County, CA; San Diego, CA
Casting talent for upcoming private events, to include corporate events, weddings, and theme park entertainment.Tuesday
- Contract runs June 21-July 24 in Auburn, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Auburn, NY
Seeking Equity Assistant Stage Manager for "Austen's Pride."Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin June 21, 2016; runs July 20- Aug. 7 in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in Boston, MA
Seeking Equity actors for six available roles in "Love's Labour's Lost."Tuesday
- Rehearses Feb. 8-9; shoots Feb. 19-21 at USC in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting the role of George in "Erin Brockovich" for a USC graduate directing class. Synopsis: An unemployed single mother, Erin Brockovich, becomes a legal assistant and almost single-handedly brings down a California power company accused of polluting a city's water supply. Graduate student states: "On the evening of Feb. 9, ...Tuesday
- Shows rehearse and run in Westport, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 18 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for "The Invisible Hand" (Ayad Akhtar, writer; David Kennedy, dir. Rehearsals begin June 24; tech July 15-17; previews July 19-22; opens July 23; closes Aug. 7) and "What the Butler Saw" (Joe Orton, writer; John Tillinger, dir. Rehearsals begin July 29; tech Aug. 19-21; previews Aug. 23-26; opens ...Tuesday
- Shoots Apr. 8-10 the greater New Haven area, CT.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; CT
Casting "Paint," in which a socially unconscious and distressed alcoholic, Arthur Davis, strives for success in a time where the world seems to be dismissive of his artistic endeavors and as friends and opportunities slowly abandon him, he realizes that the answers to all of his questions were already in ...Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin June 7; season runs July 7-Aug. 6 in Whitefish, MT.
- Auditions: Mar 15, 16 in New York, NY
Casting the Alpine Theatre Project 2016 Season. Season includes "The Full Monty" (Run begins July 7), "Rock Of Ages" (Run begins July 8), and "Man Of La Mancha" (Run begins July 14).Tuesday
- Reading dates sometime btwn. mid-Feb.-early March (exact dates TBD) in San Diego, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Diego, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Seeking talent for an informal reading and to assist in the development of "Roommates," a gospel stage play about a church membership that takes in two streetwise characters and helps them reform.Tuesday
- Performs at Walt Disney World in the Orlando, FL area.
- Auditions: Feb 26, in Lake Buena Vista, FL
Seeking youthful and energetic male and female principal vocalists who move very well for the "Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue," performing live at the Walt Disney World.Tuesday
- Shoots late February (exact dates TBD) in the NYC area.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking background actors to play 1980s and 1990s types for "The Interestings," a new TV pilot.Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin June 13; runs July 22-24 at State Theatre Center for the Arts in Uniontown, PA (located approximately 45 miles south of Pittsburgh).
- Seeking submissions from: Uniontown, PA; Pittsburgh, PA
Casting the role of Rose for "Gypsy," a musical.Tuesday
- Class runs April 3 in NYC. (Session 1: 11 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Ages: 7-11. Session 2: 3-6:30 p.m. Ages: 12-19.)
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NJ; CT
Seeking participants to work one-on-one with Kaitlin Shaw of Tara Rubin Casting, the casting office behind the Broadway smash hit "School Of Rock." Artistic Director states: "Be seen and sing for Kaitlin and get her expert coaching and feedback on your audition cut. This class will be run like a ...Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin March 17. Production runs March 25-27 & April 1-4, in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Dallas, TX
Casting the production, "The Frequency of Death."Tuesday