- Costume fitting TBD in New Windsor, NY, where company is based; training includes training handbook, improv, online training with a senior princess, and shadowing a senior princess at a gig. Owner states: "Training length will vary on ability to portray character."
- Seeking submissions from: New Windsor, NY
Currently hiring princess entertainers for children's birthday parties; party hostesses will portray Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, etc. Owner states: "This is an entertainment job working with children, so all applicants should be able to sing and act as well as feel comfortable interacting with children."Feb 19
- Rehearses in March; shoots in April and May in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Santa Monica, CA
Casting "The Shickles," an independent feature film spanning four generations of love and life.Feb 17
- Rehearsals begin mid-February in Watertown, MA; runs late April in Boston, MA and NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: MA
Casting "The Case Of Soghomon Tehlirian," a play. Synopsis: This is a story about a survivor of the Armenian genocide. After witnessing the brutal murder of his entire family in 1915, he manages to survive the massacres and escape from Armenia, first to the neighboring countries Persia and Georgia, and ...Feb 18
- Class meets Feb. 23-May 11 (Mondays, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.) at Torn Page, 435 W. 22nd St., NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking participants for a script analysis class. Creative producer states: "So much of what we do as performers comes from the text. When we read, our imagination immediately goes to work. But every single person imagines differently. How can we cultivate ourselves creatively as artists, so that the play text ...Feb 18
- Rehearses early March; shoots Mar. 13-22, and some shoots in early April in the Baltimore, MD area.
- Seeking submissions from: Baltimore, MD
Casting "Stuck," a student short film produced by Maryland Institute College of Art and Johns Hopkins Film program. Synopsis: Time looms over Haley, who has yet to unravel her sudden desire to steal from a grocery store, an action unlike her. Within her mind she replays memories, sensing the sounds ...Feb 18
- Performances are ongoing at Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 31, in Kissimmee, FL
Casting "Beauty and The Beast Live on Stage."Feb 18
- Shoots Apr.10-12 in Lakewood, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Pasadena, CA
Casting "Removal," a short student film. Synopsis: A Cambodian ex-gangster from Long Beach facing deportation is reminded of his past regrets each time he must check in with immigration.Feb 18
- Shoots in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking fun, energetic females ages 18-30 for monthly lifestyle feature shoots online for "The Chive," a photo entertainment website.Feb 18
- Shooting later this year, in Austin, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Austin, TX
Casting for the El Rey TV series "From Dusk Till Dawn." Project description: "Based on the hit action/horror franchise of the same name, the series will explore and expand on the characters and story from the original film, providing a wider scope and richer Aztec mythology."Feb 18
- World-premiere performances will take place Nov. 28-Dec. 13 at La Jolla Playhouse in La Jolla, CA. Note: Dancer will need to be present in San Diego from Sept. 27-Dec. 13.
- Auditions: Mar 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Chagall," a full-length dance-based musical about the life, work, and relationships of Russian Jewish painter Marc Chagall.Feb 18
- Rehearses mid-March in Fullerton, CA; shoots end of March, most likely the weekend of March 27-29 in Orange County, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Fullerton, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Hollywood, CA; San Diego, CA
Casting "The Man at the Bar," a short student film. Synopsis: One bar, one night, two people. A hitman, with a special calling card, battles his conscious on whether or not to kill his newest client.Feb 18
- Readings & rehearsals take place in May; shoots this June in NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting for a new feature "Residue," about two estranged parents, Cheta and Nsikak who must come together to care for their dying son. The story is told both in real time and in flash-backs as we journey back and forth with the current situation and when cupid first struck, peeling ...Feb 18